Protest against Ann Coulter at Barnes & Noble Saturday

Old 09-28-2015, 08:40 PM
n/a

I'll tell you one fact. She's an excellent author. Her book Adios America is brilliant and right on. I can't put it down
Old 09-28-2015, 09:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Coulter does not speak for right leaning conservatives, she speaks for herself. I don't remember anyone appointing her to that position. She is a vulgar nasty woman who wasn't raised properly. No one acts the way she does without deep seated emotional issues. Only the mind of ignorance thinks the way she does.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'll tell you one fact. She's an excellent author. Her book Adios America is brilliant and right on. I can't put it down
Haven't you coloured all the pictures by now?
Old 09-29-2015, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
I can see where you would find a need for crayons. Those multi-syllable words probably confuse you. I bet you break a lot of crayons too, in your fits of rage over the Tea Party.
Old 09-29-2015, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
What pics?? The book is filled with names, dates, times and places of dispicable acts by Illegals in this country. Give me the facts anyday. Maybe you can pick up a box of crayola crayons to color in your Alice in Wonderland book
Old 09-29-2015, 08:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Coulter does not speak for right leaning conservatives, she speaks for herself. I don't remember anyone appointing her to that position. She is a vulgar nasty woman who wasn't raised properly. No one acts the way she does without deep seated emotional issues. Only the mind of ignorance thinks the way she does.
Really?
Others that are comparable....Pelosi....Clinton!
Old 09-29-2015, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
What pics?? The book is filled with names, dates, times and places of dispicable acts by Illegals in this country. Give me the facts anyday. Maybe you can pick up a box of crayola crayons to color in your Alice in Wonderland book
He can pick up a copy 60 miles South at the entrance to Fantasyland
Old 09-29-2015, 09:12 AM
n/a

I am pretty certain you have never met her. You might want to consider that name calling reflects on how you were raised and exposes anger issues that you may have. In the future, you may want to consider treading more lightly with people you don't know.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2015, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am pretty certain you have never met her. You might want to consider that name calling reflects on how you were raised and exposes anger issues that you may have. In the future, you may want to consider treading more lightly with people you don't know.
You might add:

...or she might just kick your scrawny a**!!

Tags
saturday, protest, barnes, noble, ann, coulter, tweeted, comments, republican, debates, anti-semitic, week, join, lake, sumter, 9/26, landing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.