Question about Trump

Old 08-26-2016, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Show of hands of anyone that really cares about Trump's Tax return.

See, nobody really cares.
He's hiding something. Probably not the least is he is not worth a fraction of the bloated wealth he claims. And he once gave four quarters to the Salvation Army.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
He's hiding something. Probably not the least is he is not worth a fraction of the bloated wealth he claims. And he once gave four quarters to the Salvation Army.
Actually, release of this taxes will end whatever he is doing.

People find out that he owes so much money, AND THUS ALLEGIANCE, to Russia and China, and find out those countries are his interests, and his chastity le donation will signal his end.

He knows he is simply holding off. People with much more money...see Buffett...and audits find it ok, so yeah it is a hide.

What is amazing is all the whoop de do in 2012 over Romney taxes.

Look, Trump has followers who know very little. He knows that.

Trump has followers who want the world to be as simple as he says it is. He knows that.

He knows these people will hold on to his crap for as long as possible.....taxes will expose so much if his insanity
Old 08-26-2016, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:

People find out that he owes so much money, AND THUS ALLEGIANCE, to Russia and China, and find out those countries are his interests, and his chastity le donation will signal his end.

He knows he is simply holding off. People with much more money...see Buffett...and audits find it ok, so yeah it is a hide.

Trump has followers who want the world to be as simple as he says it is. He knows that.

He knows these people will hold on to his crap for as long as possible.....taxes will expose so much if his insanity
Old 08-26-2016, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

Exactly. People should care about his taxes and he should show them. He has big loyalties to China and Goldman Sachs who he's borrowed millions from (though he accuses everyone else of having these connections). IF president, Trump would be able to make policies that favor China and Goldman Sachs thus he would financially benefit, and we're talking millions. So yes, we should want his tax returns released to see who he's connected to and how those connections would influence his policy making as president.

His being audited is just an excuse, he can still release tax info when audited. Just another lie that ignorant reps believe.
Old 08-26-2016, 02:17 PM
n/a

Quote:

I bet he is not hiding all the felony crimes that Clinton is attempting to sweep under the proverbial carpet.

Exactly what difference is it going to make if you find out that he only made 9 billion last year instead of ten billion?

Funny how the worst nasties you libtards can come up with is, Trump's hair, Trump's skin color, Trump's wife, Trump's campaign manager and the most important Trump's tax return. Did anyone think to check his voter registration card? Maybe he is a member of the Nazi party. Better check. No, liberals will just make it up if it suits them. Too much work for the lazy to do any research on their own.
Old 08-26-2016, 02:45 PM
n/a

Default that's ALL WE LIBERTY CAN COME UP WITH!

ARE YOU KIDDING.... HAVE YOU NOT BEEN WATCHING THE NEWS AND LISTENING TO THIS IDIOT! I'd get writers cramp listing all the rediculous statements Trump has made. He has insulted everyone except the rednecks in the world.

What is interesting, 4 years ago, every other car had a Romney bumper sticker this year very very few, guess you don't want anyone to know that you are stupid enough to consider Trump.

QUOTE=Guest;1278595]I bet he is not hiding all the felony crimes that Clinton is attempting to sweep under the proverbial carpet.

Exactly what difference is it going to make if you find out that he only made 9 billion last year instead of ten billion?

Funny how the worst nasties you libtards can come up with is, Trump's hair, Trump's skin color, Trump's wife, Trump's campaign manager and the most important Trump's tax return. Did anyone think to check his voter registration card? Maybe he is a member of the Nazi party. Better check. No, liberals will just make it up if it suits them. Too much work for the lazy to do any research on their own.[/QUOTE]
Old 08-26-2016, 03:11 PM
n/a

Since I live in The Villages, I don't see a lot of lawn signs. But, I have seen a lot of signs on golf carts. I have not yet seen any for Hillary, but a whole lot of big ones for Trump. I do have a neighbor with a Bernie sign. Apparently, she plans to vote for Bernie. I don't have the heart to tell her that the old pervert is not going to be on the ballot. Maybe I'll tell her that she can write him in. Naw, that would be cruel. Only a liberal would do something like that.
Old 08-26-2016, 03:17 PM
n/a

Republicans who oppose Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Old 08-26-2016, 03:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
I bet they will say "just foolin'" when he wins in Nov.
Old 08-26-2016, 04:31 PM
n/a

I do wonder what his taxes show. Hillarys only substantial charity was her own.
Old 08-26-2016, 04:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Since I live in The Villages, I don't see a lot of lawn signs. But, I have seen a lot of signs on golf carts. I have not yet seen any for Hillary, but a whole lot of big ones for Trump. I do have a neighbor with a Bernie sign. Apparently, she plans to vote for Bernie. I don't have the heart to tell her that the old pervert is not going to be on the ballot. Maybe I'll tell her that she can write him in. Naw, that would be cruel. Only a liberal would do something like that.

I carry my dog's morning deposits in a plastic bag just to toss into parked Trump marked carts.
Old 08-26-2016, 05:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
I carry my dog's morning deposits in a plastic bag just to toss into parked Trump marked carts.
You're an IDIOT!
Old 08-26-2016, 08:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's my guess too.

Quote:
Exactly. People should care about his taxes and he should show them. He has big loyalties to China and Goldman Sachs who he's borrowed millions from (though he accuses everyone else of having these connections). IF president, Trump would be able to make policies that favor China and Goldman Sachs thus he would financially benefit, and we're talking millions. So yes, we should want his tax returns released to see who he's connected to and how those connections would influence his policy making as president.

His being audited is just an excuse, he can still release tax info when audited. Just another lie that ignorant reps believe.
They ALREADY make policies favorable to China and the banks.

They make billions. That's why you should stop voting for any D or R.

Quote:
I bet he is not hiding all the felony crimes that Clinton is attempting to sweep under the proverbial carpet.

Funny how the worst nasties you libtards can come up with is, Trump's hair, Trump's skin color, Trump's wife, Trump's campaign manager and the most important Trump's tax return. Did anyone think to check his voter registration card? Maybe he is a member of the Nazi party. Better check. No, liberals will just make it up if it suits them. Too much work for the lazy to do any research on their own.
I bet he isn't "worth" anything...it's all debt.

Quote:
What a douche... So if they see a Hillary bumper sticker on your car, they have your permission to throw a bag of sh!t on your seat? Or any Hillary supporter's seat?
Old 08-26-2016, 09:20 PM
n/a

Quote:

It appears that you don't know the difference between what a person makes in a year, and his net worth. If he made 9 billion dollars in a year, he would have shown that in a second. That would prove that he really knows what he is doing.

Trump makes up everything as he goes along. How do research a liar? How do you research a statement like this from his campaign spokes women, "Trump hasn't changed his policy on deporting illegal aliens. He has just changed his wording." Deporting them all, or deporting only the criminals mean the same thing only the words are different. Too funny.

Most GOP nominees since 1970s have released their tax returns, Fox's Chris Wallace says | PunditFact

How many years is he being audited? Frankly, his loyal followers aren't going to leave him. Sane Republicans, who aren't going to vote for him, don't need any other excuse for not voting for him.
Old 08-27-2016, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
It appears that you don't know the difference between what a person makes in a year, and his net worth. If he made 9 billion dollars in a year, he would have shown that in a second. That would prove that he really knows what he is doing.

Trump makes up everything as he goes along. How do research a liar? How do you research a statement like this from his campaign spokes women, "Trump hasn't changed his policy on deporting illegal aliens. He has just changed his wording." Deporting them all, or deporting only the criminals mean the same thing only the words are different. Too funny.

Most GOP nominees since 1970s have released their tax returns, Fox's Chris Wallace says | PunditFact

How many years is he being audited? Frankly, his loyal followers aren't going to leave him. Sane Republicans, who aren't going to vote for him, don't need any other excuse for not voting for him.
Duhhh!

A sane Republican is smart enough to realize that ego has nothing to do with this election and they better get their head out of their @ss and realize that the next supreme court justice appointment(s) is at stake. If they wish to see Trump fail out of ego then they are idiots and should not be even considered for any position of responsibility. If it is because of Republican establishment influence that Trump is not elected, I know a lot of us that will change our affiliation to Independent and refuse to support the GOP in the future. We will not vote for a Democrat but we won't support the GOP establishment. They can take that to the bank. It may not change our future votes, but it will change our party support.

Tags
return, trump, question

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.