A question for the Liberals

Old 06-18-2012, 03:33 PM
n/a

If the citizens of this country only supported laws that benefited other citizens in some way........................we would not have ended slavery .

We are a moral nation originally founded on Christianity..............now we are home to all worldwide faiths..............but remain a moral nation guided by justice for all .
Old 06-18-2012, 07:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
I have a question for the liberals in regards to this "new policy for young immigrants the the president has just unveiled".

Please explain to me how and why this new "policy" benefits the citizens of the United States of America.

You all seem to be really happy and excited about it, but I, for one, do not understand your glee....I am truly stumped.

Please...enlighten me.
Not exactly a liberal, but I do lean left. I also live in the West and have since I was 16. Not in favor of this policy.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralway View Post
I hope you are right because that is a losing issue for Willard - Bain has destroyed compaines, ruined families and put people out of work all the while while Willard and his band of Bain Brother Crooks pocketed millions and millions of dollars.
coralway - some of your posts can really give me a belly laff - just like this one did!
Old 06-18-2012, 08:00 PM
n/a

Default legal immigrants not necessarily pleased

as one whose son is married to a mexican-american who had to go through quite a rigamarole to become a citizen, even with an american husband, i can testify that she is not pleased with this development. this is competition for her own children. nor are those all over the world who are waiting patiently to enter legally. this is just encouraging more people to get their children into the USA illegally in hopes of future leniency. wonder why everyone wants to come here? oh, must be because we are the greatest country in the world! at least for the present.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I am still trying to get more facts and validation but I have run into an interesting fact. Did you know that the 3rd largest revenue stream for the country of Mexico is money sent back to the country from illegals immigrants in this country sending back their earnings
Yep...and the banks make it very easy for them.

Bank of America has a service called "Safe Send".

As I have stated in the past, I worked in the "Illegal Alien Capitol of New Jersey" (New Brunswick).

A large part of the city consists of illegals. They rent their homes with another 2 or 3 families in order to save on the rent.

They open their checking and savings accounts with their consular cards and
passports and their Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINS) that we talked about a few weeks ago.

All they had to do was get the bank name and account number from their relatives in Mexico and wait a few days for it to be verified.

They could then return to BOA and request that the bank transfer funds from their accounts to the awaiting relatives in Mexico. FREE OF CHARGE!

(By the way...Safe Send was advertised to them as an enticement to open up checking and savings accounts.)

And, yes, Bucco...those funds did include their "tax fraud refunds".

Thousands and thousands of $$$$ are transferred from New Brunswick alone.

Sorta really makes you sick, doesn't it? I sure felt that way.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
as one whose son is married to a mexican-american who had to go through quite a rigamarole to become a citizen, even with an american husband, i can testify that she is not pleased with this development. this is competition for her own children. nor are those all over the world who are waiting patiently to enter legally. this is just encouraging more people to get their children into the USA illegally in hopes of future leniency. wonder why everyone wants to come here? oh, must be because we are the greatest country in the world! at least for the present.
our home community has a large representation of italians - and at church this sunday obama's action was a real hot topic before and after mass. oodles of those who immigrated here and learned the langauge and then their citizenship were, shall i say, hopping mad! they are proud people who know the value of working for something and earning it - they have no respect for the president who is giving away legal residency to illegals regardless of how they came to be here! and these italians vote, too!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.