repost: Are you Trump supporters still loving your man????

Old 02-19-2017, 12:23 AM
n/a

Default Really? I think the stupidest is the Trump supporter....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Anyone would be better than that muslim we had in the white house that sat down to pee.
must be embarrassing to reveal that you are the exact same

https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...f4&oe=594B7092
Old 02-19-2017, 05:30 AM
n/a

Default Trump rally

While most of Northwest was having floods, mud slides. News reporting on Flint, Mi. Water contamination. Potus was having a "I'm wonderful, fantastic, great day on his 2020 campaign! Ugh!
Old 02-19-2017, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
While most of Northwest was having floods, mud slides. News reporting on Flint, Mi. Water contamination. Potus was having a "I'm wonderful, fantastic, great day on his 2020 campaign! Ugh!
Not a big surprise, since in the tiny little world in his head...it's all about him.
Old 02-19-2017, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't No Mo
Not a big surprise, since in the tiny little world in his head...it's all about him.
And yet Can't No MO insisted that Obummer was able to multitask when he was on vacation and that he was working on his vacations. I guess you don't believe that Trump can also. As a matter of fact, he is working. Trump puts in 18 hours a day. Know any other presidents that can equal that kind of stamina?

You libtards really need to find a legitimate complain that you can use against Trump. Otherwise, your head is going to explode when you see his results after six months. Complaining about his travel, his wife's dress, the way he combs his hair, what he eats, his grandchildren, his daughter, etc is just making the Democrat party circle the drain faster. Are you lefties really trying to sabotage the Democrat party?
Old 02-19-2017, 04:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
And yet Can't No MO insisted that Obummer was able to multitask when he was on vacation and that he was working on his vacations. I guess you don't believe that Trump can also. As a matter of fact, he is working. Trump puts in 18 hours a day. Know any other presidents that can equal that kind of stamina?

You libtards really need to find a legitimate complain that you can use against Trump. Otherwise, your head is going to explode when you see his results after six months. Complaining about his travel, his wife's dress, the way he combs his hair, what he eats, his grandchildren, his daughter, etc is just making the Democrat party circle the drain faster. Are you lefties really trying to sabotage the Democrat party?
Lets all encourage them to really crank up their hysterical noise and active angry protests . The surveys all indicate how well this all out war is working for them .

Please Dems and other misfits , please really crank it up and show us how it is done .
By all evidence doing so is going to bring you wonderful results in upcoming elections .
Old 02-20-2017, 01:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Lets all encourage them to really crank up their hysterical noise and active angry protests . The surveys all indicate how well this all out war is working for them .

Please Dems and other misfits , please really crank it up and show us how it is done .
By all evidence doing so is going to bring you wonderful results in upcoming elections .

It's almost pitiful to watch the Democrat party implode and cease to exist. Should we give them a count down to extinction?
Old 02-21-2017, 01:35 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]And yet Can't No MO insisted that Obummer was able to multitask when he was on vacation and that he was working on his vacations. I guess you don't believe that Trump can also. As a matter of fact, he is working. Trump puts in 18 hours a day. Know any other presidents that can equal that kind of stamina?

Was that 18 hours or 18 holes?????
Old 02-21-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:

They're women...that's what women care about...what OTHER people are doing. Not themselves...what OTHERS are doing. WHY do you think facebook is so popular? Especially with women? It's the "gossip pages"...they know what everyone is doing.

Men don't care, they worry about their OWN lives and those they're responsible for.

Quote:
It's almost pitiful to watch the Democrat party implode and cease to exist. Should we give them a count down to extinction?
Ha...fat chance of that...the liberal demographic...women and minorities...continues to grow. They're breeding us out. When the minorities become the political majority...the R party will be history.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Valid point. Good example.
You are not an American, because you do not believe in the principles this country was founded on. Go to russia, it's a country more in your way of thinking.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

Like trump with putin, you must have a personal relationship with trump to know how many hours he works. See you in 6 months, little man.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
You seem to forget that trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, Your are the minority.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Jim View Post
And Walter Mitty led the charge to huge new profits backed by his superior education with a BS in Engineering from MIT and an MBA from Harvard and all the time he heard in his ears " Ta-Poc-e-da, Ta-Poc-e-Da over and over and over again ..............
Dammit BJ. Just catching up and I came across your post. You stole my Walter Mitty tag that I put on you. You were in such a huff over it that you had one of your meltdowns. You rambled on and on about how insulted you were and sent me PM's. Man, that was fun. In fact I saved them as a token of my success in bringing out the demons in your head.

And now you take ownership of my creation. Oh well, just another example of a confused state of mind that consumes you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-21-2017, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
You seem to forget that trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, Your are the minority.
The democrats and the resistance party are continually bragging about getting more hits when the team with more runs won/wins the game.
Old 02-21-2017, 11:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
The democrats and the resistance party are continually bragging about getting more hits when the team with more runs won/wins the game.

I doubt that there are liberals on here that will understand the correllation between your comment and their stupid, "but she got more votes." No wonder Soros finds it so easy to buy/lead them around. They are ignorant of the Constitution and ignorant of law. The losers insist on Hillary's great voting record in California, being relevant to anything.

The libtards can also say that Hillary is a TWO TIME LOSER. She ran twice and lost twice. Guess what libtards? Trump ran once and won once.
Old 02-21-2017, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
You know...if states were given "equal rights"...It would have been a landslide.

WHY does CA get 55 electoral votes and WY gets 3? Isn't a state a state? CA was lucky to be born along the coast, giving it advantages that WY cannot hope to ever achieve. Why not affirmative action for disadvantaged states? A state, like a person...is a state. ALL states should be treated equally. A state having more people is like one person being smarter. Should that have an effect on their voting? Does the smarter person get extra votes? Then why should any state get more votes? A truly FAIR election would give EACH state ONE electoral vote. First to 26 wins. A tie goes to winner of the popular vote.

Seriously, a state is a state and all states should be treated equally. Like all people should be treated equally. Small concentrated areas shouldn't have such a dominating effect on the country as a whole. The 5% of area, like the 5% of a population shouldn't be able to control the rest.

Just some thoughts on reforming a corrupt system.

Tags
head, weeks, loving, man, supporters

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.