Rush Limbaugh

Old 03-29-2012, 10:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMANN View Post
We conservatives are much smarter than liberals. We listened to the conservative news media liberals call right wing. And we are bombarded by the lefty loony dingbat liberals almost 24 hours a day.

We hear both sides of the story. The dingbats only listen to one side. That's the reason they're called dingbats.
I cannot disagree with a thing you've said.

On an added note; Limbaugh's ratings since the "Fluke thing" have risen 10% to 60% depending on the station.

Limbaugh's advertisers are getting a big bang for their advertising buck.

I wish somebody would have taken my bet, but even the libs aren't crazy.

http://hamptonroads.com/2012/03/limb...fluke-comments
Old 03-29-2012, 11:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
He has a core of dittoheads who are unable, or unwilling to think for themselves and who hang on his every word. They are a very small minority of the voting public, but enough to keep his ratings relatively high. The few million that he seems to influence are like-minded radicals, who really would vote for the people and causes he endorses in any case. He influences no one who would not otherwise be inclined to buy into his radical right wing rhetoric, and therefore swing absolutely no weight in the political arena. JMHO.
if you would listen you would hear all kinds of people calling in who were once liberals but have changed their opinions after thoughtfully considering the points of view expressed on the program. similarly, many have been
"hannitized" by the sean hannity show, too! we are not dittoheads, and i think perfectly well for myself, thank you very much!
Old 03-30-2012, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
if you would listen you would hear all kinds of people calling in who were once liberals but have changed their opinions after thoughtfully considering the points of view expressed on the program. similarly, many have been
"hannitized" by the sean hannity show, too! we are not dittoheads, and i think perfectly well for myself, thank you very much!
Quite right. When I first heard the Limbaugh show in '92, I listened because Bill Clinton had just stabbed us union members in the back by his lying about stopping NAFTA during his campaign, and then doing the opposite when he was elected. Someone told me Limbaugh was talking about it, and so I tuned in.

I was pretty quickly taken with his sense of humor, and then realized that I agreed with most things he spoke about. I was a bit surprised. I kept thinking, as I was listening, "yeah that's right; that's the way I feel about it".

It didn't take too many days and weeks to realize that Rush's opinions jived with my own. Except for his views on private unions, we agreed on most things.

(P.S. Dittoheads doesn't mean what most people think. People use to call up all the time prefacing their comment with praise for Rush's show. One day a caller just said "dittos" to what the previous caller said, and it caught on. Now if you talk to or about Rush and say "dittos", it just means you like the program.)
Old 03-30-2012, 09:09 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

President Obama opens big gender gap in swing states. Thanks Rush. Keep up the good work.

Obama opens big gender gap in swing states
Old 03-30-2012, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
Preident Obama opens big gender gap in swing states. Thanks Rush. Keep up the good work.

yeah, ok.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
Preident Obama opens big gender gap in swing states. Thanks Rush. Keep up the good work.

Like this one. Way to go Rush!
Old 03-30-2012, 04:24 PM
n/a

You guys are getting kind of silly now.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.