Rush Limbaugh

Old 03-02-2012, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
Here's Rush is his own words. Tell me again this is the "left's soundbites"?

Rush Limbaugh: I'll Buy Georgetown Women 'As Much Aspirin To Put Between Their Knees As They Want'
Welfare Disguised as Women's Rights - The Rush Limbaugh Show
Old 03-02-2012, 03:02 PM
n/a

Got it. Thank you
Old 03-02-2012, 04:01 PM
n/a

You guys are funny. I don't think Rush Limbaugh gives a rat's patootie what you yahoo's think of him. He's consistently got the biggest talk show audience in radio history; is influential in the beltway and the media, despite the leftist media's distain for him. Rush not only comments on the news, he is a big part of it whenever he does.

He's so important and so influential that liberal politicians lament about him by name in their speeches, and try to resurrect the antiquated "fairness doctrine" to somehow silence this potent voice of conservatism.

Rush's enemies, who hate him for saying what they don't want to hear, only can use the, oft-spoken of here, leftist tactics of diversion and ridicule. It's pretty pathetic and much in evidence on this thread.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:42 PM
n/a

Richie, how's it feel to be one of Mr. Limbaugh's mind-numbed robots?

Bet you're proud...LOL
Old 03-02-2012, 05:55 PM
n/a

Rush is one of the reason Obama was elected - and Rush is a big reason why Obama will be reelected in November.

Thank you, Rush.

Keep 'em coming !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2012, 06:00 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Rush Limbaugh should be chairman of the re-elect Obama campaign. Thanks for the good work Rush. Keep it up right to November.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:09 PM
n/a

Limbaugh reaches 0.01 percent of the US population. His promoters will give you a much higher number, but any person who listens to the entire show (and it is a show) is counted as a separate individual for each 15-minute segment -- if you listen to all three hours you are counted as 12 people! That's as accurate as much of his bellicose talk.
He recently said that he could stop the GOP candidates' campaign bickering by telling them to stop. What an ego. Aside from his vain and mean-spirited talk, he is really a nobody. Most of America is working during his airtime (12-3 EST), so has the time or inclination to listen?
Rush should change the spelling of his last name to LIMBO...for that's where he really is in the totality of political discussion, though he does make for good copy with his silliness.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
You guys are funny. I don't think Rush Limbaugh gives a rat's patootie what you yahoo's think of him. He's consistently got the biggest talk show audience in radio history; is influential in the beltway and the media, despite the leftist media's distain for him. Rush not only comments on the news, he is a big part of it whenever he does.

He's so important and so influential that liberal politicians lament about him by name in their speeches, and try to resurrect the antiquated "fairness doctrine" to somehow silence this potent voice of conservatism.

Rush's enemies, who hate him for saying what they don't want to hear, only can use the, oft-spoken of here, leftist tactics of diversion and ridicule. It's pretty pathetic and much in evidence on this thread.
I feel very comfortable with my patheticness.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
I feel very comfortable with my patheticness.
It's OK with me if you want to out yourself. You consider it a badge of honor? Now, that's pathetic.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:46 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Rush lost more advertisers today than he did in all of last year.

Also, George Will, Peggy Noonan and Charles Krauthamer are ready to write off this year's presidential election.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:23 PM
n/a

Sure, call him a pig but Fluke and her friends get a pass because they want us to pay for their birth control so they can sleep with half the guys in school? Back when I was a kid there was indeed a word for girls like that. Rush just said it out loud. If I was that girls parents I'd be truly embarrassed... and concerned. But, maybe they are libs and don't really care either.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:24 PM
n/a

Default ever wonder?

doesn't anyone ever wonder why george stephanopolis, out of nowhere in a january debate, asked romney whether he thought contraception should be outlawed? the topic had nowhere near been brought up ever before, but at a presidential debate, this question is asked....now suddenly the democrats have everyone stirred up as if contraception is going to be denied to anyone...if ms. fluge insists she wants contraception, and she can afford to go to a $65,000 per year school, she very well should pay for it herself...but in the event that she really could not afford it, she could easily get contraception from her local health dept or planned parenthood, to whom our federal taxes dole out millions for such "needs"....no one is going to be denied contraception, and i do not want to pay for it...the larger issue of 1st amendment rights of religious liberty is swept up in nonsense about outlawing contraception....have you ever heard of the "depopulation" goal of Agenda 21? the remarks on this forum are gettind disgusting, plain stupid, and i for one have better things to do with my time than try to open the eyes of those who have them sewn shut....
Old 03-02-2012, 07:28 PM
n/a

write off the election? Now just what the does one have to do with the other?

btk
Old 03-02-2012, 07:42 PM
n/a

so DK ,Rich and all other Rush listeners....I guess its alright for That fool to call my wife and 2 daughters sluts because they used birth control? He is very lucky Ms. Fluke is not my daughter. He called the girl a slut and a prostitute and some of you have the nerve to support him. You should be ashamed.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:46 PM
n/a

It a typical ploy from the anti-America liberals. Bait and switch. Obama's record is so pathetic (and trust me they know it) they will do and try anything to divert away from his abject failure as president.

They will cook up anything they can to keep us off topic through the election. It's right out of their tired old play book and they've only just begun. That same ploy is often used here to.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.