Shootins at or near Planned Parenthhod

Old 11-28-2015, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I did some research and could not find any domestic terrorist that was liberal, minority or female. Sorry, white republican males own DOMESTIC ACTS OF VIOLENCE. And after viewing the reporting of domestic violence on FOX NEWS, they verify that old white men are proud of it.
Award level BS!
Old 11-28-2015, 07:38 AM
n/a

57 year old white male from North Carolina travels to Colorado to shoot people in a Planned Parenthood clinic. Hmmmm, possibility of Right To Life (except for those he decides to snuff) right wing loon?
Old 11-28-2015, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
I did some research and could not find any domestic terrorist that was liberal, minority or female. Sorry, white republican males own DOMESTIC ACTS OF VIOLENCE. And after viewing the reporting of domestic violence on FOX NEWS, they verify that old white men are proud of it.
Research supports that most of the terrorist activity occurring in the United States in recent years has not come from Muslims, but from a combination of radical Christians, white supremacists and far-right militia groups. I would hazard a guess that most of these groups are dominated in numbers by white men.
Old 11-28-2015, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Research supports that most of the terrorist activity occurring in the United States in recent years has not come from Muslims, but from a combination of radical Christians, white supremacists and far-right militia groups. I would hazard a guess that most of these groups are dominated in numbers by white men.
...and would also be willing to bet they vote a straight Republican ticket.
Old 11-28-2015, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
I watched Fox and CNN thru the hours of the events. The Fox reporters repeatedly stated there was no reason to believe this was a PP related event and continuously commented there was a nearby bank. They attacked NYC for deploying protection for its PP locations claiming there was no reason to protect PP and one commenter went so far as to say NYC then should be protecting all the banks. This was well after the first civilians had escaped and certainly given the police some kind of information.

Despite the despicable anti black comment above, the shooter looks to be a white fit short haired male. You can bet the house that he is a rapid anti choice, and yes anti choice terrorist. Not a Syrian, not ISIS, a good ole boy who has been brainwashed by the usual suspects into believing this is somehow justified. One dead cop, at least two dead civilians. Awaiting the demand that every white male Christian be compelled to apologize for his behavior. Awaiting the demand that he be properly labelled an American antichoice terrorist.
Anti-Black????
Terrorist????

Get over it. Why should Christians apologize for this?
Typical liberal attitude of taking everything to the extreme. If one does not agree with you, then it is a war against the issue. War against women, war against gays, war against abortion, war against the poor, war against the blacks. You people need to get a life and learn what liberal means. Every heard of being flexible with your views?
Old 11-28-2015, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
...and would also be willing to bet they vote a straight Republican ticket.
Agreed.
Old 11-28-2015, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh? So, the gang bangers in city ghettos are white republicans? Get real.
Old 11-28-2015, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Absolutely shameful. When I read comments like those on Fox News I'm embarrassed that they were made by Americans.

The terrorist definitely attacked Planned Parenthood, not a bank or nearby business. Three dead, including one police officer, 9 injured. No motives known at this point, but given the hatred of the anti-choice contingent, it isn't a stretch to think this is possibly a Christian terrorist. The lives of three people were taken. These shooters/terrorists are no different than ISIS and need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Oh, for a minute there I thought you were talking of the doctors killing babies. Whew, you are only talking about anyone that doesn't agree with you. Anyone that doesn't agree with you is considered at terrorist, right?
Old 11-28-2015, 09:51 AM
n/a

I realize that you liberals are just trolling and baiting the forum again, but really? Do you call every rapist, a terrorist? Do you call the kid that shoots up the school, a terrorist? A Republican? Do you consider gang or drug related shootings, to be terrorism? Do you even know what the term "terrorist" means? And why do you believe that this guy is a Christian? Never mind, please don't respond because I know your rhetoric. It's the same old "war against women" charge.
Old 11-28-2015, 09:54 AM
n/a

If you want to start a thread about the pros and cons of abortion, be my guest. This thread is about murder at a Planned Parenthood clinic. Murder of police officers and innocent bystanders is against the law.
Old 11-28-2015, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
The truth!!! Finally we are calling these attacks what they are.

The director of this PP was one who was filmed in those highly edited films!
Old 11-28-2015, 10:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
I realize that you liberals are just trolling and baiting the forum again, but really? Do you call every rapist, a terrorist? Do you call the kid that shoots up the school, a terrorist? A Republican? Do you consider gang or drug related shootings, to be terrorism? Do you even know what the term "terrorist" means? And why do you believe that this guy is a Christian? Never mind, please don't respond because I know your rhetoric. It's the same old "war against women" charge.
As this terrorist attack occurred just a few miles from my summer home I will respond.....

This is the FBI definition of terrorism

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investi...ism-definition

Perhaps you don't know that all PP sites in Colorado have a Supreme Court ruling that bans protests at this site due the number of attacks in the past.

I will not comment on the religion of the shooter as to me not the point. But I believe we need to call these attacks what they are... acts of domestic terror.

Question for the OP what makes this attack different from the attacks in Paris?
Old 11-28-2015, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Award level BS!
Ok please post a link to a Liberal or women shooter in a multiple death shooting...

Awaiting your response
Old 11-28-2015, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you want to start a thread about the pros and cons of abortion, be my guest. This thread is about murder at a Planned Parenthood clinic. Murder of police officers and innocent bystanders is against the law.
Since when did the thread subject mean anything to a liberal?

Let's see....abortion clinic.....killings.....

RELATED!!!!

Not a terrorist, just a murderer. Get over it. He was wrong, but he wasn't a terrorist. He wasn't shouting allahu akbar. And, as far as I know, he wasn't KKK. So, please learn what the term "terrorism" means.
Old 11-28-2015, 11:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ok please post a link to a Liberal or women shooter in a multiple death shooting...

Awaiting your response
Actually, you will find it difficult to find political ideology with any of the mass shooters.

Also, most agree that the greatest majority were liberal and Democratics.

This link refers to a lot of that discussion...

Guns Don

In addition, the news site of the Democratic Party took this so serious they published this article below debunking a claim that 99% were liberal, but offering nothing to point anything to the other side.

Congressional Candidate: Democrats Commit '99 Percent' Of Mass Shootings | ThinkProgress

Tags
planned, crazy, parenthood, shot, called, care, doctors, abortion, acting, defense, fetuses, helpless, church, defend, doctor, clients, clinic, colorado, springs, situation, shooter, parenthhod, active, police, officers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.