Shootins at or near Planned Parenthhod

Old 11-28-2015, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hence forth for the sake of clarity, the real terrorists, the one's who are committed to killing all infidels are

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!
As opposed to this fake domestic terrorist... if you are facing the gun barrel of an AK47 type weapon...the weapon of choice in both attacks they might be real to you.

It is time to call these attacks what they are Domestic Terror
Old 11-28-2015, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Comments on Fox news. com website on the active shooting in a Planned Parenthood:
"Too bad the abortion doctor and nursing staff weren't all killed FREE ERIC RUDOLPH"
"Good, no one deserves to die more than they do"
"Obama set this up. He is sick"
"Stupid. PP is a hard target, wait for them to leave and follow them home and get them there"
"Well I guess as active shooters go, you can't choose a better place to have your little rampage"
"Know the area. probably an attempted holdup by one of the six blacks in Colorado Springs"
"DEATH TO ABORTIONISTS"
"This shooter is a HERO."
" I know this isn't PC.. but n...ers are just plain bad news"
"Liberals should just join ISIS and get it over with.. you know you want too"
"78% of abortions are black. Open more Planned Parenthood clinics"
"It's probably a black guy that couldn't get a 10 piece chicken nugget from McDonalds going on a rampage"

Yes Fox News, those are your viewers and you are doing nothing to dissuade them from these beliefs.
My assumption is that your point is that these are posts made by Fox News READERS and that is bad and is all the fault of Fox News.

Well, here are a few from TOTV READERS....poster on another site as the Fox quotes were...

"********** are an offshoot of ISIS. Bully the kid and Gracie the bitch run the local chapter"

"The "sick picture", is directly relative to the bigoted, racist, ********* posts on totv political forum."

"As demonstrated to me by recent treatment of TOTV members I know TOTV is becoming exclusive for the arrogant and miserable poison of our society. "

"**********, bigots, racists all, get on there and whine and bitch about democrats. They like to try and twist, they deny, and of course they lie. "

"I'm happy to see a few progressives starting to show up on totv political forum. Don't let those ********** run you off. They like to bully. They are just sad old men and a woman that have no life, other than a keyboard and Google so they can jointly plagiarize and lie about."

"One commonality is they are all racist. Read the threads already started by them whining that their beloved GOP will blamed for the old white ********* shooting up planned parenthood and the two cops in Colorado. These people are truly disgusting!"

All these from avowed Democrats, all avowed liberals and they READ TOTV.

Using your analogy, what does that say ?
Old 11-28-2015, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep and over 40 posts for a shooting for which we do not know why ???

It assumes if we can, we make it political, right ?
I guess you can make any subject political, if you wish. Hey, they make the weather political, so I guess you can make mental health a political issue.
Old 11-28-2015, 01:21 PM
n/a

What difference does it make? According to the Republicans, everything is Obama's fault. What are they going to do when he is out of office? Who will they blame then? Actually, I hope they're blaming Hillary.
Old 11-28-2015, 01:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
I guess you can make any subject political, if you wish. Hey, they make the weather political, so I guess you can make mental health a political issue.
EXACTLY my point.

On this forum, ignore killings or anything if it does not serve your political purpose.

Jump on here and start typing if you can attack something that has YOUR political purpose.

Meanwhile, ignore anything political of any substance, as the forum is only for attacking people and NEVER to discuss important issues.

Your side of the aisle, your party are the only thing of importance.

Make a snide comment and feel good about yourself. Stay uninformed and vote as you are told

EXACTLY
Old 11-28-2015, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
What difference does it make? According to the Republicans, everything is Obama's fault. What are they going to do when he is out of office? Who will they blame then? Actually, I hope they're blaming Hillary.
In order to break that mold of the President being criticized and seldom if ever defended by anyone, unless you feel an attack on the criticizer is defending, PLEASE....THEN...

Tell us what makes Hillary, your choice and favorite such a person that should be the President of the USA.

THAT alone would be such a change on here, just to hear her supporters actually answer the criticisms specifically and point out her good points.
Old 11-28-2015, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
May I add, that it is NOT JUST THE REPUBLICANS , as you say, who find fault with President Obama !!!!!!!
Old 11-28-2015, 02:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
The problem is, in this country, we have so many acts of violence to choose from. I currently am concentrated on an event that took place a few miles from my summer home. And the 2 domestic terror attack in Colorado Springs since October.
Today the President said this about the killings in Colorado...

""This is not normal. We can’t let it become normal," he said. "If we truly care about this — if we’re going to offer up our thoughts and prayers again, for God knows how many times, with a truly clean conscience — then we have to do something about the easy accessibility of weapons of war on our streets to people who have no business wielding them. Period. Enough is enough."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-gun-controls/

I wonder if he read this about the killing of the nine year old kid in Chicago, speaking of the killer...

"Morgan is a convicted felon, and was out on bond on a gun charge when he was arrested, Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy said at a news conference Friday morning, describing him as having an "extensive violent criminal history who likely shouldn't have been on the streets."

During Morgan's hearing, Cook County prosecutors gave a chilling description of the final hours of Lee's life, who they said was targeted amid a murderous cycle following the death of Morgan's 13-year-old brother, Tracy, in an allegedly gang-related feud.

"Shortly after the shooting, [Morgan] stated that since his brother was killed and his mama shot, he was going to kill grandmas, mamas, kids and all," prosecutors said. "After that day, [Morgan] and two others went out daily armed with guns, looking to retaliate."

Chilling Details Revealed in Bond Hearing for Suspect in Tyshawn Lee's Murder - ABC News
Old 11-28-2015, 02:25 PM
n/a

No one is trying to minimize the killing you describe. But the title of this thread is Shootings at or near Planned Parenthood. Perhaps you should start another thread if this particular killing is of so much interest to you?
Old 11-28-2015, 02:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
No one is trying to minimize the killing you describe. But the title of this thread is Shootings at or near Planned Parenthood. Perhaps you should start another thread if this particular killing is of so much interest to you?
I disagree with you.

This crime, which I simply use an a recent example, is being minimized.

The only reason for this thread is the "hope" or whatever it is that this is a political thing.....or it would also be ignored. And the guy who did it is a loner with mental problems.

The killings of policeman with illegal guns is not political and not much talked about.

The killings of gang members with illegal guns is not political and not much talked about.

This one nut job, who without any sense or reason took 3 lives, becomes a lightning rod after all the killings happening daily, not only in Chicago. This one nut job captures the posters attention here and make them post as if the shooting was done by a political party or a network.

Yes.....these other crimes are minimized....to enable posters and others to engage in as much as political mud slinging as possible.

It seems as if these kind of killings did not happen, there would never be a discussion of guns, even though 99% of gun killings are not done in mass or in large numbers.

No, the posts blaming are in fact minimizing the problem. They would not exist without this nut job from the hills.....nobody would care.

That is my point.....not just this one kid in Chicago but all the gun violence is being minimized because we just do not care unless we can make political points. The WH only commented, to my knowledge, on the constant shootings in Chicago on a political visit to that city.
Old 11-28-2015, 05:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
I believe that you brought up Obama. Actually, since Bush has been blamed for everything that Obama can't fix (also everything) then I feel it is only fair to blame Obama in the next two terms. Don't worry about Shrilary. She won't be blamed for anything. She won't be president.
Old 11-28-2015, 06:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
As this terrorist attack occurred just a few miles from my summer home I will respond.....

This is the FBI definition of terrorism

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investi...ism-definition

Perhaps you don't know that all PP sites in Colorado have a Supreme Court ruling that bans protests at this site due the number of attacks in the past.

I will not comment on the religion of the shooter as to me not the point. But I believe we need to call these attacks what they are... acts of domestic terror.

Question for the OP what makes this attack different from the attacks in Paris?

Not the OP
Would it be that in Paris they didn't target a specific group. Which would excite terror on the whole country. The sicko targeted specific group not the whole country. You can't stop this now matter what is done. Only way to stop it is to get lucky as in the French train incident. Quick thinking over powering and getting lucky.

I hate to say it but if this us against them agenda don't stop and put blame on what it is (crazy MFs) civil war will be in the future.
Old 11-28-2015, 07:13 PM
n/a

Sources: Officer, civilian killed in CO Springs shooting

OK. What can local communities do to stop these killings no matter how you want to label them?
Old 11-28-2015, 08:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
EDITED???? Who told you that hogwash?? Does the word gullible mean anything to you?
I believe that you would be the one out pf touch in this case

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/us...deos.html?_r=0

Editor of Planned Parenthood Videos Worked On Them For At Least 11 Months

Read it and learn......
Old 11-29-2015, 05:52 AM
n/a

It appears the shooter is definitely one of the anti-abortion zealots. He holds anti-abortion and anti-government views, and according to an investigator, was talking about baby parts after the shooting. This is part of a continuing pattern of killings and terrorist acts by this fringe group of anti choice extremists.We have seen abortion physicians names put out on hit lists on the internet, arson, bombings, bomb threats, harassment, and eight murders. This has been a concerted campaign of violence, vandalism, and intimidation intended to intimidate people from working or utilizing the legal services of these clinics. The zealots are terrorist cowards and need to be stopped.

Tags
planned, crazy, parenthood, shot, called, care, doctors, abortion, acting, defense, fetuses, helpless, church, defend, doctor, clients, clinic, colorado, springs, situation, shooter, parenthhod, active, police, officers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.