Shootins at or near Planned Parenthhod

Old 11-28-2015, 11:49 AM
n/a

This shooting does not seem to bother anyone at all.

An innocent 9 year old boy lured into an alley in Chicago and shot directly between the eyes.

A gang attack because the little boy's father was in a gang.

This upsets nobody on here...

Arrest made in shooting death of 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee - CNN.com

We are too busy trying to make stupid inane political points with a deranged nut case who decided to go on a shooting rampage.

Oh wait...do you need to know the political affiliation of this little boy before getting upset ?

All the gang killings, etc should require a check of political affiliation to insure that people on here care about the death of children.
Old 11-28-2015, 11:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Since when did the thread subject mean anything to a liberal?

Let's see....abortion clinic.....killings.....

RELATED!!!!

Not a terrorist, just a murderer. Get over it. He was wrong, but he wasn't a terrorist. He wasn't shouting allahu akbar. And, as far as I know, he wasn't KKK. So, please learn what the term "terrorism" means.
I already posted a link to the FBI definition of terrorist perhaps you missed that... so here is the definition.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) defines terrorism as “the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.”Sep 13, 2011

Perhaps the only deference between him and the Paris terrorists was the face he as NOT yelling allahu akbar so thanks for helping to make my point.

The attack on Paris and this attack were terrorist attacks!!!!
Old 11-28-2015, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
This shooting does not seem to bother anyone at all.

An innocent 9 year old boy lured into an alley in Chicago and shot directly between the eyes.

A gang attack because the little boy's father was in a gang.

This upsets nobody on here...

Arrest made in shooting death of 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee - CNN.com

We are too busy trying to make stupid inane political points with a deranged nut case who decided to go on a shooting rampage.

Oh wait...do you need to know the political affiliation of this little boy before getting upset ?

All the gang killings, etc should require a check of political affiliation to insure that people on here care about the death of children.
The problem is, in this country, we have so many acts of violence to choose from. I currently am concentrated on an event that took place a few miles from my summer home. And the 2 domestic terror attack in Colorado Springs since October.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ok please post a link to a Liberal or women shooter in a multiple death shooting...

Awaiting your response
Just answering your question. There is a difference between mass murder and terrorism.

Olga Hepnarová, a Czech woman, deliberately hit a crowd of people with a truck, killing eight of the twenty that she struck.

Priscilla Joyce Ford, an African American woman, drove down a Reno sidewalk, killing six and injuring 23 more.

Brenda Ann Spencer, a 16-year-old, killed two adults and wounded a police officer and eight children at the Cleveland Elementary School.

Jennifer San Marco killed her neighbor, then drove to the Goleta postal plant where she had worked and killed six more people before killing herself.

Aileen Carol Wuornos, perhaps America's most famous female serial killer, killed at least seven men in two years.

Sylvia Seegrist took a rifle to a shopping mall, where she killed three people and wounded seven.

Amy Bishop killed three people and wounded three more at a meeting of the biology department where she worked.

Nasra Yussef Mohammed al-Enezi set fire to the tent where her ex-husband was being remarried. Fifty-seven people were killed, and ninety were wounded.

Jane Toppan, a nurse, poisoned at least 31 people. Many of them were her patients.

Beverley Allitt, a nurse, killed four children and tried to kill more.

Kristen Gilbert, a nurse, was convicted of killing four people and trying to kill two more.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
I already posted a link to the FBI definition of terrorist perhaps you missed that... so here is the definition.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) defines terrorism as “the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.”Sep 13, 2011

Perhaps the only deference between him and the Paris terrorists was the face he as NOT yelling allahu akbar so thanks for helping to make my point.

BS!
Old 11-28-2015, 12:27 PM
n/a

Hence forth for the sake of clarity, the real terrorists, the one's who are committed to killing all infidels are

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!
Old 11-28-2015, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

Maybe, but maybe not. You don't know for sure until you find out what his motive(s) was/were. Note that the definition that you use, does not include the religious element, ie. ISIS. You also left out much of the definition. But, you look at it in your skewed way and I will look at it realistically and logically. As far as I am concerned (not knowing all the facts) he was a mass murderer, acting on his own for his own personal reasons. According to you, Black Lives Matter would be a terrorist organization. The Wall St protesters would be terrorists. But, not the Tea Party because they do not use force.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
The truth!!! Finally we are calling these attacks what they are.

The director of this PP was one who was filmed in those highly edited films!
EDITED???? Who told you that hogwash?? Does the word gullible mean anything to you?
Old 11-28-2015, 12:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ok please post a link to a Liberal or women shooter in a multiple death shooting...

Awaiting your response
Does Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn count??? Or does bombing gov buildings by the Weathermen Underground not constitute "liberals or women" terrorists? Do you think that they voted Republican?

Oh, and how about the Confederate Army? They were probably all Democrats.

If you want to generalize, then go for it. But, don't leave yourself open for an answer unless you expect one.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
The problem is, in this country, we have so many acts of violence to choose from. I currently am concentrated on an event that took place a few miles from my summer home. And the 2 domestic terror attack in Colorado Springs since October.
As long as they have some political significance otherwise no killing or mass murder means anything on this forum.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hence forth for the sake of clarity, the real terrorists, the one's who are committed to killing all infidels are

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!
Old 11-28-2015, 12:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
As long as they have some political significance otherwise no killing or mass murder means anything on this forum.
It IS a forum titled POLITICAL TALK, right?
Old 11-28-2015, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep and over 40 posts for a shooting for which we do not know why ???

It assumes if we can, we make it political, right ?
Old 11-28-2015, 12:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep and we have protestors marching in the streets in the same city where this child was killed.

So, it is political, right ?
Old 11-28-2015, 12:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
BS!
Which part is BS? The definition of terrorism? The multiple deaths?

Tags
planned, crazy, parenthood, shot, called, care, doctors, abortion, acting, defense, fetuses, helpless, church, defend, doctor, clients, clinic, colorado, springs, situation, shooter, parenthhod, active, police, officers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.