The Super Bowl

Old 02-05-2017, 03:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Read it? WHERE? Where do you think you're going to find the TRUTH? In the media? The "news"? TV? Radio? Newspapers?

It's ALL propaganda...it's ALL full of lies and deception...it's misdirection.
But you will beieve your right wing radicals. Pathetic
Old 02-05-2017, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
What guy does not want to grab them by the pussy??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Speak for yourself, some people have morals and a conscience.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
You actually hear ONLY what you want to hear.

I came back because mainly of the embarassment of Donald Trump otherwise I would probably still be silent.

I am and was always anti Obama...so many who post on here know as Bucco how I felt and they came after me...do not expect them to back me but my presence here is based on two things actually.....

1. When I did decide to revisit this forum, I found that so many people who I "knew" as posters had gone to extremes. So many who told me in PMs or on the forum how they valued character and morals were supporting him. I do know why....anti Obama and anti Clinton....and can understand but if that takes you into the very very cloudy area of extremism and alt right where folks like Steve Bannon roam, that is dangerous territory.

I also found these posters were flat out LYING....just simply not telling the truth and noticed they were basically mouthing what Trump was saying...hate the media...if they say anything negative about me, then they are lying.....do not discuss problems and solutions...simply attack.

2. My utter and complete distrust and lack of trust of Donald Trump. I have been aware of this man for many many years. He graced the New York papers for many years with his many scandals and lies. He was and is a total buffoon. He is conning the world for HIS OWN GOOD.

It shocked me to see the hypocrisy in so many posters who touted honesty and now support lying. To not hear outrage over this mans total disregard for this country by hiding his tax returns (and it IS total disrespect for all of us).....by continuing his love affair with Pution because he idolized someone who has that much power and has visions of grandeur for himself. By supporting lying almost on a daily basis....by thinking that anything good will come of this presidency WHILE COMPLETELY IGNORING ANY DISCUSSION OF ....FOR EXAMPLE.....SYRIA...BUDGET DEFICITS etc...just flat out ignore it UNLESS they can go back in the past to blame Obama for something. SYRIA AND OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH RUSSIA WILL BE A BIG STORY......

Anyway, shock at the hypocrisy of many posters who I "knew" and the sheer and total distrust, well earned by the way, of Trump is why I came back
You said you look at both sides, tell me some of the things Obama did you agree with.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Posters:

In reference to the above the poster is accurate as to how a few who through verbal assaults caused the political forum to end. Those same violators had their membership terminated with TOTV and went to another blog and continued their personal assaults and on one member in particular. No one has a right to harass another member (period)

I wrote on these pages a few weeks back of this history because we have a select few trying to create the same sort of damage. Thankfully TOTV restrict the PM option here or we may have had a repeat of what the above-mentioned poster has referenced. Perhaps we should adapt the FBI's idea of listing the top ten violators of Political Talk?

Now a prediction the #1 violator will feel compelled to name me to the very top of this list

Personal Best Regards:
Why would you check pm's? I never do. It's like answering the phone when it says number blocked.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
You do not need to explain your confusion to anyone here.

I would be interested in the answer to one question that I have had every time you insist that you are a conservative.

If you do not like Trump so adamantly, what justified your vote for the felonious and crooked Hillary, knowing what everyone else knows about her corruption? I can understand that perhaps you have some wild reason not to vote for Trump, but if you are conservative, how could you vote for Hillary. And by the way, I have NEVER heard you say anything negative about her.

SO, excuse me if I find it hard to believe that you are a conservative. I am not calling you a liar, just saying that what you keep saying does not make much sense.
Answer this question, why would you vote for a crook and con man like trump who bought his way out of two lawsuits recently.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
You said you look at both sides, tell me some of the things Obama did you agree with.
I thought he was a great role model as a husband and a father.

I thought he "tried", with no success, to promote understanding among race and people in general. He did it from his perspective and it did not work. I might add that I did NOT agree with all his approaches; simply applauding his effort.

I think Obama is a peace loving man and would do anything to promote peace, and find every nook and cranny to prevent war. I thought he went to extremes at time as in Syria in allowing the Russians to get involved

Cannot say I agree with anything on the foreign policy front and not much domestically. I think my calm on his administration at this point is much about the loon in the WH now who is constantly looking for trouble. His followers say he is "shaking things up"...that is crap....he has been a muckraker his entire life, full of himself and simply mean.

But, sorry...you asked what I agreed with Obama on...not much....but he is a nice man.

Now you set me up so all the haters can come on here and tell me what an idiot I am and how bad Obama is......

Most of what you hear on here is, despite what they say, totally racially motivated and that kind of thinking just leaves me cold. Never was much for judging a person except for what he does...not anything else.
Old 02-06-2017, 05:54 AM
n/a

He's such a loser and his supporters are so racist
Old 02-06-2017, 05:56 AM
n/a

I agree with you. Trump supporters are suc racists it's unbelievable.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:24 AM
n/a

Quote:

I thought he "tried", with no success, to promote understanding among race and people in general. He did it from his perspective and it did not work. I might add that I did NOT agree with all his approaches; simply applauding his effort.

I think Obama is a peace loving man and would do anything to promote peace, and find every nook and cranny to prevent war. I thought he went to extremes at time as in Syria in allowing the Russians to get involved

Cannot say I agree with anything on the foreign policy front and not much domestically. I think my calm on his administration at this point is much about the loon in the WH now who is constantly looking for trouble. His followers say he is "shaking things up"...that is crap....he has been a muckraker his entire life, full of himself and simply mean.

But, sorry...you asked what I agreed with Obama on...not much....but he is a nice man.

Now you set me up so all the haters can come on here and tell me what an idiot I am and how bad Obama is......

Most of what you hear on here is, despite what they say, totally racially motivated and that kind of thinking just leaves me cold. Never was much for judging a person except for what he does...not anything else.
You mean his PUBLIC IMAGE was a good role model. Of course it was...an "intelligent, well spoken, good looking black man". That's the IMAGE they had him portray. ACTORS make the best politicians because politicians lie to us. O was ALL manufactured image.

No he didn't...he continued the lies...he didn't try to tell the truth. ONLY the truth will "solve" the racial issues...otherwise it's just covering it up.

He MAY feel that way about war...but the people he works for..his bosses who got him elected...love war...there's a LOT of money in war.

If you already KNOW you're an idiot...why advertise it? Yes...you ARE an idiot to believe what the media says about anything...including the "personalities" of public figures. They ALL have "image makers" who carefully craft public image.

OK...what DO the minorities do?

Do they make your neighborhood better? Do they EVER make a neighborhood better? Compare the villages with Wildwood...which did you choose and why? DEMOGRAPHICS is EVERYTHING. Places WITHOUT minorities is ALWAYS better than places WITH minorities...ALWAYS.

How about schools...what happens to EVERY school that gets an influx of minorities...does it EVER get BETTER? No, it does not...ever.

What happens to town and cities that "turn black/Hispanic"? They turn poor and dangerous...ALWAYS.

WHAT do they bring that you want so badly? Lowered standards? Because YOU couldn't compete either? Are you ANOTHER whiny, delusional, woman?
Old 02-06-2017, 06:34 PM
n/a

Tom Brady and the Patriots are the best this is now undeniable.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
Tom Brady and the Patriots are the best this is now undeniable.
I agree, winners like the Patriots and Trump have proven they are the best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2017, 07:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

" What you hear on here ........... " . I must have a technical problem . I don`t seem to " hear " a single thing on here . What type of computer and operating system are you using ?
Old 02-07-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Wow!!!! I thought I was opening a thread on The Super Bowl.

It's a shame that some people look for every opportunity to have every conversation devolve into this.

I watched the Super Bowl because I'm a football fan and a Patriots fan so I'm happy with the result. I thought some of the commercials were great and other's not so great.

I've never been a fan of Stephanie Germanotta but I watched the half time show to see just how bad it could get. It met my expectations. It would have been a nice circus act but it had very little to do with music.

And I watched all of this with about 25 friends and I don't know the political views of most of them. And for three or four hours, I didn't care what their political views are. We were all Patriots fans and that's all that mattered. We can have reasonable discussions about our differences in politics at some other time, but The Super Bowl afforded us an opportunity to be together and enjoy something that we all had in common as opposed to accentuate our differences.

In other words. Let it go for a while and relax. There's more to life than politics.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

What's there not to like about the Super Bowl? Can't get any better than having a half naked girl dancing in front of the American flag during half time. And the game was good too.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:30 PM
n/a

The hollywood style half time productions are a waste of time for most of us.

Tags
game, bowl, super

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.