The Super Bowl

Old 02-03-2017, 02:47 PM
n/a

Default The Super Bowl

Budwiser super bowl commercial has already been advertised as an attack against Trump.

Lady Gag has made it a promise that she will follow suit with the likes of Hollywood to make an anti-Trump speech.

it is a certainty that at least one player will sit during the the national anthem because its all about celebrity to them only .

I have had my own boycott against the NFL because of it has become a game of rooting for suits only. Add in recent years it has become less family oriented with filth being offered as half time entertainment ..and now it is going being used as a political platform for progressives

and a get-a-way for the ultra rich who will all fly in on private jets. Oh the idle rich

the actual sport takes a back seat

I'll I tune in a John Wayne re-run

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-03-2017, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Budwiser super bowl commercial has already been advertised as an attack against Trump.

Lady Gag has made it a promise that she will follow suit with the likes of Hollywood to make an anti-Trump speech.

it is a certainty that at least one player will sit during the the national anthem because its all about celebrity to them only .

I have had my own boycott against the NFL because of it has become a game of rooting for suits only. Add in recent years it has become less family oriented with filth being offered as half time entertainment ..and now it is going being used as a political platform for progressives

and a get-a-way for the ultra rich who will all fly in on private jets. Oh the idle rich

Personal Best Regards:

No one cares what you think...nor will anyone miss you.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-03-2017, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-03-2017, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
No one cares what you think...nor will anyone miss you.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Real nice. Just when I thought you couldn't get any worst.
Old 02-03-2017, 04:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Real nice. Just when I thought you couldn't get any worst.
Worse.
Old 02-03-2017, 05:23 PM
n/a

This is one patriot who will not be watching the Patriots

Lady Gag, et al are fueling the madness going around this nation. My hope is that when she fires off her diatribe the crowd is patriotic enough to boo her off the stage.

Progressives complained about the Tea Party, yet they maintained law and order. When they marched in Washington DC with Glenn Beck, they march peacefully and before leaving they police the premise making certain no litter was left behind.

Their goal was not to resist, to destroy to threaten, it was to return this nation to its core Constitutional values. The Tea Party awakened patriotism.

The trolls will jump in with their zaney tea ****** canards about now but.............. who cares because a true patriot is an American first and associated with a political party last.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-03-2017, 06:02 PM
n/a

I completely and totally am anti violence of any kind, but just as offended with your thinking that only one group, or the group you do not support does it..arrogant and self centered, and obviously uninformed

You really believe this is something new...

Sort of a tradition...

"Early this year, in a two-minute Super Bowl ad for Chrysler that raised the ire of conservatives, Clint Eastwood lamented the “fog of division, discord and blame” that had fallen over the country in hard times. It was halftime in America, he said, “and our second half is about to begin.”

Clint Eastwood Stars in Anti-Obama Ad - Washington Wire - WSJ

From 2012

“Impeach Obama” Banner May Fly Over Super Bowl | The Story of Liberty

Bronx Obama, deflate-gate, and those Michael & Son Super Bowl ads - The Washington Post
ATLANTA — A violent brawl at one Tea Party rally Saturday laid bare the raw emotions now wrenching American society.

From 2009

"Tea Partiers took to the streets Saturday to protest President Obama’s promised immigration reforms, which would offer some illegal immigrants a path to citizenship."
"
Violence at Tea Party rally: bare-knuckle politics in the streets - CSMonitor.com
Old 02-03-2017, 06:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is one patriot who will not be watching the Patriots

Lady Gag, et al are fueling the madness going around this nation. My hope is that when she fires off her diatribe the crowd is patriotic enough to boo her off the stage.

Progressives complained about the Tea Party, yet they maintained law and order. When they marched in Washington DC with Glenn Beck, they march peacefully and before leaving they police the premise making certain no litter was left behind.

Their goal was not to resist, to destroy to threaten, it was to return this nation to its core Constitutional values. The Tea Party awakened patriotism.

The trolls will jump in with their zaney tea ****** canards about now but.............. who cares because a true patriot is an American first and associated with a political party last.

Personal Best Regards:
You lie again, this time of omission.
Old 02-03-2017, 06:14 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Don't you know that John Wayne (like Donald Trump) was a draft dodger?

Now, actors like Jimmy Stewart and Lee Marvin are a different story. Jimmy Stewart attained the rank of General and Lee Marvin was wounded (in the ass) on Guadalcanal while in the Marines.
Old 02-03-2017, 06:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I forgot to mention when I posted again about your lying, but you fit the total description of a troll.

Your statement on the Bud ad was simply to flame the board...it has no merit.

The protests are from Trump supporters.

I suggest you and others watch the ad and read the reason. We are really becoming more and more ANTI USA.....we have proud heritages and now we are going to protest ?

Budweiser's Super Bowl Ad And The Great Debate Over What It Means To Be An American : The Salt : NPR
Old 02-03-2017, 07:14 PM
n/a

Again a lot of words all playing the partisan BS game.

How about commenting on the destruction of another American icon event for the sake of the phonies making a political statement.

Somewhere even the staunch democrats and those who detest Trump will eventually set aside the tit for tat partisan rhetoric and pay attention to the core values of America that are openly under attack in the name of politics.

And of course the media will amplify all the dregs that will be making a scene.

The sluts and mutts making a political statement! How proud can anybody be of that or condone it.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

How about commenting on the destruction of another American icon event for the sake of the phonies making a political statement.

Somewhere even the staunch democrats and those who detest Trump will eventually set aside the tit for tat partisan rhetoric and pay attention to the core values of America that are openly under attack in the name of politics.

The sluts and mutts making a political statement! How proud can anybody be of that or condone it.
Sort of....a fair statement.

Why would someone start such a thread ?

This is just flaming.

This practice of politicizing things has been going on for years in so many ways by both parties.

Why do we need a thread for it. Celebs, business folks will find a way to make statements as they always have.
Old 02-04-2017, 05:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
I forgot to mention when I posted again about your lying, but you fit the total description of a troll.

Your statement on the Bud ad was simply to flame the board...it has no merit.

The protests are from Trump supporters.

I suggest you and others watch the ad and read the reason. We are really becoming more and more ANTI USA.....we have proud heritages and now we are going to protest ?

Budweiser's Super Bowl Ad And The Great Debate Over What It Means To Be An American : The Salt : NPR
Because less and less are Americans...minorities are now half the population...ask Joe Biden...he said so.

They hate "us" and just want our stuff.
Old 02-04-2017, 05:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sort of....a fair statement.

Why would someone start such a thread ?

This is just flaming.

This practice of politicizing things has been going on for years in so many ways by both parties.

Why do we need a thread for it. Celebs, business folks will find a way to make statements as they always have.
Dear Posters:

Why would someone start this thread? Really. because I am a patriot. Its one thing to protest but what we have going on with progressives especially the Hollywood diva type is nothing less than mental derangement syndrome. Progressives actions are akin to fascism and more than one celeb has actually made veiled threats of killing Trump. More patriots need to stand up and tell these out control progressives to sit down

And while John Wayne may not have served he was a patriot and he wore it on his sleeve. Progressives need to be reminded that Clinton ran over the northern border to a safe space and Obama well..........

Budwiser is no longer an American company. Its super bowl commercial focused on European immigrant beginnings. Its message it has been claimed was that we should welcome immigrants. who could disagree. but what it message didn't say and here is the nuance some missed is that these immigrants came here through Ellis Island primarily and were properly vetted for health ,etc.

The timing of the bud commercial was to imply that Trump is anti-immigrant. the truth is that he also wants to apply the same rules to immigrants desiring to enter our nation in the same manner Europeans did. BUT THAT WASN'T A PART OF THE BUDWISER STORY WAS IT. Nor did some understand that their second underlying reason was to make them appear more American. I guess the local micro brews are cutting into their business

the Super Bowl is one of this nation's premier events and is broadcasted worldwide. And here we have lady Gag who has benefited more than most of us because of our American way of life and she is going to belittle Trump. I bet the world leaders are going to be salivating the entire half time .

simply stated I do not have the stomach to watch this show of elitism, disrespect for the leader of our nation nor for our flag directed by a group of ungratefuls

Personal Best Regards
Old 02-04-2017, 06:19 AM
n/a

Quote:

It's ONLY an "icon event" because there's a TON of money to be made. It's just a media hyping of a stupid game. It means NOTHING in the larger picture.

The "core values" have been "under attack" since the civil rights acts of the 60s. WHY do you think we've gone from #1 to #25?

As the minorities rise to become the new majority...they bring THEIR "core values" which are NOT the same as ours. They're the "core values" of their last country...the FAILED country that they couldn't wait to leave...and they ignorantly think those failed core values will work here. They won't. They didn't work there and they won't work here.

America WAS great because it was filled and run by white people. EVERY country that is going downhill is doing so because of a demographics shift. They're ALL becoming "browner" and the standards/rankings are going down hill because of it.

Quote:
Dear Posters:

Why would someone start this thread? Really. because I am a patriot. Its one thing to protest but what we have going on with progressives especially the Hollywood diva type is nothing less than mental derangement syndrome. Progressives actions are akin to fascism and more than one celeb has actually made veiled threats of killing Trump. More patriots need to stand up and tell these out control progressives to sit down

And while John Wayne may not have served he was a patriot and he wore it on his sleeve. Progressives need to be reminded that Clinton ran over the northern border to a safe space and Obama well..........

Budwiser is no longer an American company. Its super bowl commercial focused on European immigrant beginnings. Its message it has been claimed was that we should welcome immigrants. who could disagree. but what it message didn't say and here is the nuance some missed is that these immigrants came here through Ellis Island primarily and were properly vetted for health ,etc.

The timing of the bud commercial was to imply that Trump is anti-immigrant. the truth is that he also wants to apply the same rules to immigrants desiring to enter our nation in the same manner Europeans did. BUT THAT WASN'T A PART OF THE BUDWISER STORY WAS IT. Nor did some understand that their second underlying reason was to make them appear more American. I guess the local micro brews are cutting into their business

the Super Bowl is one of this nation's premier events and is broadcasted worldwide. And here we have lady Gag who has benefited more than most of us because of our American way of life and she is going to belittle Trump. I bet the world leaders are going to be salivating the entire half time .

simply stated I do not have the stomach to watch this show of elitism, disrespect for the leader of our nation nor for our flag directed by a group of ungratefuls

Personal Best Regards
That was his "public persona", in reality...he was a drunk.

We should welcome WHITE immigrants...the immigrants who actually made America GREAT...not the black/brown immigrants who are bringing EVERYTHING down as they grow in numbers.

The nuance...actually the brick hitting your head...is that THOSE immigrants were WHITE. During the "American greatness" times...there weren't many if any black/brown immigrants. NOBODY wanted them.

Then came the 60s and they were FORCED upon us...and we've been dropping in the rankings ever since.

The "new immigrants" don't WANT to be "American". America is seen as "white" and they want NO part of that. They're making America brown...by breeding us out. Whites are already 49% and falling fast...Joe Biden said so.

The "Super Bowl" is nothing more than a media hyped money maker. Does ANYONE really care who "wins"? Will it change anything? Will it make people lives better? It's a media event designed to make a lot of people a lot of money...period.

Tags
game, bowl, super

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.