Tea Party racist remarks

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 02-10-2011, 08:16 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

so we have 3 birthers here? Also did they ever offer proof or were even asked to give proof of their citizenship. Is their word better than Obamas? Still have not been convinced they were born in USA.
  #17  
Old 02-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I guess you should make that 4 birthers. I'm sure, if requested, the above mentioned would be happy to give proof of their birth.

So, why all the secrecy, for God's sake? What's the big deal? Just show the stupid birth certificate and put an end to ALL of the speculation
  #18  
Old 02-10-2011, 09:59 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This link shows the birth certificate. It has been verified.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Too much time has been wasted on this matter. Obama IS the President of the USA. He is YOUR President as much as Bush was my President.
  #19  
Old 02-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Need For Discourse On Political Correctness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
...we need to embrace the reality of this changing world and effectively deal with it. I am afraid my friends on the left keeping tipping over their PC and get past it. But then that is my opinion and I could be wrong.
No, I don't think you're wrong. But I'm not sure that those that might resist such discourse are either left or right. But one thing is for sure...the ACLU would almost certainly vocally and legally resist any such discussion.

By the way, it was a pleasure to go to a class at The Villages College of Lifelong Learning last night and see an American flag prominently displayed in the front of the classroom. Being a private charter school we can do that here. But in the interest of political correctness, our national flag is not required to be displayed in public school classrooms in the U.S--outside and near the school, yes, but not necessarily inside each classroom. In many classrooms it is not. And in fact, there have been examples in the West where the Mexican flag was displayed with equal prominence with the Stars and Stripes in public school classrooms.

Only 36 of the states require that the Pledge of Allegiance be recited by public school students each day. And among many of those states, Florida included, the law specifically provides that reciting the Pledge is optional and any student can refuse to participate.

It's no wonder our culture, our society, our country are showing such cracks in our foundation.
  #20  
Old 02-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post
They were born in the USA?
I noticed "Administrator" under your name - exactly what are you administrator of?
  #21  
Old 02-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default That's a good

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitakk View Post
I noticed "Administrator" under your name - exactly what are you administrator of?
one. Lol
  #22  
Old 02-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Birthers

As I understand it Obama has only produced a digitalized copy of his birth certificate. So let me see if this makes any sense. a golfer using an executive golf course here in the villages never could get away with using a photocopy of his ID card to get on a course here, yet Obama is vetted, if he was, can just produce a copy of his birth certificate. he can block the original along with all information pertaining to his days at University, etc. I know more about Mallard Fillmore than I do Obama and Obama is the one that campaigned on transparcency. This is my opinion and i may be wrong and welcome any editorial comments from fellow members whhich may alter my point of view.
  #23  
Old 02-14-2011, 07:21 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I could not get MY original birth certificate. That's PERMANENTLY in the records in Providence, RI. What I CAN get are notarized copies and certified reproductions whenever I want (provided I pay the fee). If I started walking around WITH THE ORIGINAL, then the state wouldn't have it for THEIR records.

What part of this do people not understand?
  #24  
Old 02-14-2011, 10:25 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Certified copy

DJ is absolutely correct. You can get a certified copy (raised seal) of your birth certificate - not the original. Pres. Obama's birth certificate has been certified from Hawaii.

By the way, Rubicon, Mallard Fillmore is the cartoon character in the Daily Sun and Millard Fillmore is the president. Probably was just a slip on the keyboard, wasn't it?
  #25  
Old 02-14-2011, 03:24 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Mallard Fillmore Is What I Meant

My intent was to compare Mallard Fillmore with Obama. Millard Fillmore was a president and had a Glen named after him in upstate New York. As I understand it and the reason I mention the "digitalized copy is that it is not a "complete reproduction of the original meaning substantive information is missing. Perhaps there would be a lot of people with egg on their face if the truth were know, perhaps not? The truth will be a matter of history and hence not be known in our lifetime. I will admit that the birthers claim and the rational they advance does give one to pause.

However, I prefer to focus my attention and tme on demanding all politicians keep their campaign promises and in that endeavor I favor no political party. Obama happens to be another pol who promised so much and returned more unbroken promises, the largest % of GDP we have ever had and the threat of more taxes, inflation, expanding government and more spending. Like many citizens I e-mailmy representatives voicing my support or displeasure.
  #26  
Old 02-14-2011, 04:11 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
DJ is absolutely correct. You can get a certified copy (raised seal) of your birth certificate - not the original. Pres. Obama's birth certificate has been certified from Hawaii.

By the way, Rubicon, Mallard Fillmore is the cartoon character in the Daily Sun and Millard Fillmore is the president. Probably was just a slip on the keyboard, wasn't it?
Certified?; not quite. A birth certificate has not been found. There's some sort of notation written down, but no certificate as yet. Hawaii's governor tried to help and only fueled the fire. It's pretty hilarious.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=252833
  #27  
Old 02-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Certified

RichieLion there was an extensive article in more than one newspaper detailing those facts along with the total amount Obama has paid to fighting off the lawsuits demanding he produce his birth certificate. It also made mention of the fact that all of his college records have been sealed and that of his wife.
The truth is stranger than fiction and so it could well be that in all the hype on his way to high office no one bother to vet him. I mean most mistakes are because someone forgot the basics. Quite honestly I prefer to be wrong here because if it is true our poltical system is in worse shape than any of us could imagine. this is my opinion and I could be wrong so i welcome editorial comments from member who may have information that would change my propsective.
  #28  
Old 02-14-2011, 05:04 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
one. Lol
I shouldn't be here in political but I was just reading through and saw this post.

DKlassen is one of the three men who run/own this forum. He has the power to remove any of our posts or us if we misbehave. Thus he is called..............
  #29  
Old 02-14-2011, 09:46 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Good Lord!!

The country has been at war for over a decade...we're headed for financial ruin and massive changes in our way of life...and our children are the first generation in U.S. history who have no reasonable expectation that their lives will be better than their parents and grandparents.

And people in this forum are arguing about a birth certificate?

Unbelievable!!
  #30  
Old 02-14-2011, 11:16 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages Kahuna View Post
The country has been at war for over a decade...we're headed for financial ruin and massive changes in our way of life...and our children are the first generation in U.S. history who have no reasonable expectation that their lives will be better than their parents and grandparents.

And people in this forum are arguing about a birth certificate?

Unbelievable!!
It's just a curious thing VK. It's such a simple thing to put this issue to rest and as yet it cannot be done. Why?

"when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable , must be the truth." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)

Anyway, I've resolved to give Obama the same respect that liberals gave Bush. I really don't think I'm harsh enough yet; do you?
 

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 PM.