Ted Cruz is in the race...

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 03-29-2015, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You know the old addage:

figures don't lie but liars figure!

Statistics and polls and surveys can be manipulated/twisted to make any case or any outcome needed.
Quote:
So the Bureau of Labor Statistics is 'manipulating/twisting the numbers? The same agency that has reported the jobs numbers since these numbers were recorded. Isn't there some congressional oversight for such chicanery?
Once again you re-state to make your point. However that was not the point of the post.
At some point it is no longer of any value continuing to try to correct anymore.
That does create two problems for me.
One it allows the re-stated, incorrect inundo/conclusion to go unchallenged and possibly beieved by some uninformed participant.
Secondly it could be viewed as a win by the continual got it wrong again antagonist.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Once again you re-state to make your point. However that was not the point of the post.
At some point it is no longer of any value continuing to try to correct anymore.
That does create two problems for me.
One it allows the re-stated, incorrect inundo/conclusion to go unchallenged and possibly beieved by some uninformed participant.
Secondly it could be viewed as a win by the continual got it wrong again antagonist.
Yes, I know there are some incorrectly spelled words that CAN be misconstrued to be mis-spelled, but then again that is not the point of the post is it?
Old 03-29-2015, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, I know there are some incorrectly spelled words that CAN be misconstrued to be mis-spelled, but then again that is not the point of the post is it?
Nor does it affect the point.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.