Are there any Christians in The Villages?

Old 10-01-2017, 07:14 AM
n/a

Default Are there any Christians in The Villages?

Old 10-01-2017, 07:28 AM
n/a

I know a lady that is close, but don't look on the political forum for Christians.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Are there any Christians in The Villages?
Old 10-01-2017, 11:14 AM
n/a

bait!!!
Old 10-01-2017, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
bait!!!
Is there something wrong with asking that question?
Old 10-01-2017, 12:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
bait!!!
Is there something wrong with asking that question?
Old 10-01-2017, 02:18 PM
n/a

It sorta ranks with the question...if it is noon is is daytime or night time!!!
Old 10-01-2017, 02:32 PM
n/a

Kind of depends on whom you consider a Christian. Do the women cover their hair with a hijab, as is commanded in 1 Corinthians 11:6? Do they know who King James I of England was, and why they read HIS "version" of the Bible, the KJV? Are they aware of what influence Constantine had on the Bible? Do you know that not one single Gospel was written until decades after the historical Jesus was dead, and so therefore no one actually heard what he had to say? If you're Protestant, do you know why? How much do you really know about the religion before you profess to call yourself "Christian".
Old 10-01-2017, 02:57 PM
n/a

Lots more that claim it than actually live it.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:02 PM
n/a

You pose the wrong question. Worse yet you seem unable to answer your own question.

What I would say, is that it is God alone ,who can make that judgment without equivocation about each of us.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-01-2017, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
You pose the wrong question. Worse yet you seem unable to answer your own question.

What I would say, is that it is God alone ,who can make that judgment without equivocation about each of us.

Personal Best Regards:
Oh no.... not YOU again.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Kind of depends on whom you consider a Christian. Do the women cover their hair with a hijab, as is commanded in 1 Corinthians 11:6? Do they know who King James I of England was, and why they read HIS "version" of the Bible, the KJV? Are they aware of what influence Constantine had on the Bible? Do you know that not one single Gospel was written until decades after the historical Jesus was dead, and so therefore no one actually heard what he had to say? If you're Protestant, do you know why? How much do you really know about the religion before you profess to call yourself "Christian".
In other words, you know a lot about trees and nothing about forests.

Old 10-01-2017, 07:04 PM
n/a

Quote:

That is a very good line, and pertinent too.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
I learned a LOT about religion and deities, when I wondered "why don't I get what everyone else does"? I learned...they've been snookered...for 10%.

There are a LOT of "God's Laws" they don't follow. Their "Bible" has been picked over, rewritten, books deleted...until it became a shell of the "original". They believe that the books of Matthew and John are "original" written by the original apostles. The Protestants were protesting...

The trouble is...they get their information fro fellow believers and they never get to hear opposing views. Like here when I talk about minorities...they have their preconceived beliefs and they won't hear ANYTHING contradictory.

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
If you know the answer...you don't have a question. And you THINK you have an answer with a "God"...you couldn't be more wrong.

Quote:

You MUST know the trees to know the forest. For the forest is nothing if not a collection of individual trees.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
I learned a LOT about religion and deities, when I wondered "why don't I get what everyone else does"? I learned...they've been snookered...for 10%.

There are a LOT of "God's Laws" they don't follow. Their "Bible" has been picked over, rewritten, books deleted...until it became a shell of the "original". They believe that the books of Matthew and John are "original" written by the original apostles. The Protestants were protesting...

The trouble is...they get their information fro fellow believers and they never get to hear opposing views. Like here when I talk about minorities...they have their preconceived beliefs and they won't hear ANYTHING contradictory.

If you know the answer...you don't have a question. And you THINK you have an answer with a "God"...you couldn't be more wrong.

You MUST know the trees to know the forest. For the forest is nothing if not a collection of individual trees.

If you're not a Christian, why are you here yakking about it?

If it's not your bag, why don't you just shut up about it and go away?

Tags
villages, christians

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.