Is there no end to the stupidity coming from Obama and his "gang"?

Old 07-14-2010, 03:23 PM
n/a

Default Is there no end to the stupidity coming from Obama and his "gang"?

Read this:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...re-no-arizona/

Let me see if I have this right. At the higest levels of the Obama administration they are telling the states and us, that if you do not enforce the federal laws on immigration, we (Obama and gang) will not sue you.

BUT, the make a distinction that a state like AZ that "interferes" (translation = enforces the law) will be prosecuted.

I choose the word stupidity as that is the level their inconsistent flailing around has reached.

Yo, boys, how about some relief for having to file and pay taxes every year?
Since enforcement seems to be optional to a whim.....why not. Whether we pay the taxes or not they don't have enough money coming in so what does it matter if a little less comes in?

There is no lack of continuous and on going bending, ignoring, breaking the rules to accomplish an end.

An un coordinated bunch of amateurs who are in over their heads.
I don't mean to always be on the man's case, but he continues to provide lack of leadership and back room politics fodder....DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!

BTK
Old 07-14-2010, 10:13 PM
n/a

If Obama was the answer...?

How stupid was the question?
Old 07-15-2010, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Read this:

I don't mean to always be on the man's case, but he continues to provide lack of leadership and back room politics fodder....DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!

BTK
BTK,
Those of us who did not vote for Obama are not the least bit surprise at his incompetency.... although we are surprised of this man's "audacity" to think he can ram down our throats his "progressive" ideology in spite the lack of support by most Americans.

If this man gets re-elected I'm moving to China.....at the rate our country is going .....they'll own us in a few more years anyway!

Annabelle
Old 07-15-2010, 08:08 AM
n/a

Obama's reaction to two federal court rulings on the moritorium of drilling in the Gulf shows what will happen when the Arizona immigration law is challenged in court.

Also when the health care reform is challenged by the states. State rights and the Tenth Amendment, the rule of law, the Judicial Branch and the Constitution mean NOTHING to this administration. They are on a mission and anyone in their way be damned.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:21 AM
n/a

Default Democrats block amendment for oil spill access

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...-98466894.html
Old 07-15-2010, 08:39 AM
n/a

Default herd of lawyers keeping you where they want you to be

and knowing only what they want you to know.

They are desperately afraid that perhaps, just perhaps, there may be such an emotional reaction if the reality were to be seen in all it's horror that we the people might just opt to up and do something.....

btk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.