tired of the lawless left

Old 03-19-2016, 12:55 PM
n/a

Default tired of the lawless left

so tired already of the mobs of protesters denying thousands their first amendment rights to attend Trump rallies. they have the right to protest peacefully but when they try to close highways etc something must be done about them...most are instigated by MoveOn.org, Bernie's young and ignorant supporters, Black Lives Matter and overtly leftist organizations... if any Republican Never Trump people are participating (which i doubt) they must stop to think that Cruz will be the next target if Trump is gotten out of the way.

i wonder if Bernie's crowd will riot like this when they figure out that Bernie will also be robbed of his votes by the Democrat machine. All Amercans must realize that this is in illegal method of forcing their opinions on the whole country....it worked on Sea World, don't let it work on our nation!
Old 03-19-2016, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
so tired already of the mobs of protesters denying thousands their first amendment rights to attend Trump rallies. they have the right to protest peacefully but when they try to close highways etc something must be done about them...most are instigated by MoveOn.org, Bernie's young and ignorant supporters, Black Lives Matter and overtly leftist organizations... if any Republican Never Trump people are participating (which i doubt) they must stop to think that Cruz will be the next target if Trump is gotten out of the way.

i wonder if Bernie's crowd will riot like this when they figure out that Bernie will also be robbed of his votes by the Democrat machine. All Amercans must realize that this is in illegal method of forcing their opinions on the whole country....it worked on Sea World, don't let it work on our nation!
Where do you get that people who crash Trump political rallies are lawless? There is a right to demonstrate at political rallies. It is in the US Constitution. There is a right to assemble and a right to free speech. Not a right to beat up people though or to advocate beating up people as the Donald often does.
Old 03-19-2016, 01:34 PM
n/a

i guess you did not see them blocking a highway in Arizona today....by the way, Obama had a law passed to protect himself that it is now illegal to protest in any area protected by Secret Service...how come he is not enforcing this law?
Old 03-19-2016, 02:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Where do you get that people who crash Trump political rallies are lawless? There is a right to demonstrate at political rallies. It is in the US Constitution. There is a right to assemble and a right to free speech. Not a right to beat up people though or to advocate beating up people as the Donald often does.
Get off your partisan horse and put the brain in gear.

The protestors do not have the right to block highwasy and roads.

Do you agree they have the right to stop people from attending anything they want?

If you have to think too hard on that one you are too politically polarized to think straight!
Old 03-19-2016, 02:33 PM
n/a

These protesters are paid disrupters. This has nothing to do with their freedom of speech. It has to do with attempting to STOP freedom of speech. Someone should use a fire hose on them and push them back out of the way. If they get in your face, punch them out. They are breaking the law and all you are doing is self defense. If more people got tired of being kind to them, they would not take a chance of interrupting someone's freedom of speech. They would think twice about taking money to be @ssh...s.
Old 03-19-2016, 03:01 PM
n/a

I want to hear what Tump and Palin have to say. Late night TV is a lot funnier when they do. Stop the protesting.
Old 03-19-2016, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Get in my face in a political rally and see if my right to self defense doesn't trump your right to speak out of broken teeth. I am a peaceful person, but wont' stand for anyone pushing me around. Liberals are nothing more than bullies and just need to be put on their @ss once in a while to give them perspective.
Old 03-19-2016, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Get in my face in a political rally and see if my right to self defense doesn't trump your right to speak out of broken teeth. I am a peaceful person, but wont' stand for anyone pushing me around. Liberals are nothing more than bullies and just need to be put on their @ss once in a while to give them perspective.
People like you are ignorant bullies. Liberals protesting at Trump rallies are exercising their right to free speech, and if you don't like it, take your dolls and go home.
Old 03-19-2016, 06:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you write comic books? You have quite an imagination.

just saying
Old 03-19-2016, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Great Post!!!!
Old 03-19-2016, 07:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you write comic books? You have quite an imagination.

just saying
I would agree....what about that peaceful Trump supporter who sucker punched a man being taken out of a Trump rally?

The cops who ignored that and arrested the Trump protester have been demoted and suspended for their actions.
Old 03-19-2016, 07:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
People like you are ignorant bullies. Liberals protesting at Trump rallies are exercising their right to free speech, and if you don't like it, take your dolls and go home.
Old 03-19-2016, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
These protesters are paid disrupters. This has nothing to do with their freedom of speech. It has to do with attempting to STOP freedom of speech. Someone should use a fire hose on them and push them back out of the way. If they get in your face, punch them out. They are breaking the law and all you are doing is self defense. If more people got tired of being kind to them, they would not take a chance of interrupting someone's freedom of speech. They would think twice about taking money to be @ssh...s.
It is pretty funny how the right can turn anything into an attack on them.

We both have a right to free speech and peaceful assembly. Trump cancelled his rally so talk to him about your right to assemble!
Old 03-19-2016, 07:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, a tough guy from behind a computer monitor. I bet you're quite something with that walker you're holding on to.

Good night Archie Bunker
Old 03-19-2016, 07:37 PM
n/a

I want the peaceful demonstrations to continue outside of the venue.
I want to hear everything uninterrupted Sarah and Donald have to say.

I get it. We are all angry with the system. This does not mean that Donald or Bernie is the solution. Bernie is too old. I wish he was 10 years younger with the same message of hope. I want my grandchildren to have the great life I had in the 60's and 70's. Is that retarded? Is that liberal?

Tags
trump, tired, bernies, riot, bernie, figure, left, cruz, target, robbed, crowd, sea, worked, country, world, nation, work, lawless, opinions, machine, democrat, votes, amercans, realize, forcing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.