Top Twenty Obama Scandals and Coverups

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 02-28-2015, 07:03 PM
n/a

The irony in this is that even with Koch Bro's money, the Repubs can't even "buy" an election.

I'm sure this is another Alinsky tactic I just used....
Old 02-28-2015, 07:22 PM
n/a

They haven't been able to gerrymander the districts with the large population. They are after the state's reps and the courts. They are trying to go backwards. Any day now they will want separate water fountains again. The problem is there are too many ethnicities to deal with so they plan on throwing all the Mexicans out. Next it will be the Italians, then the Irish. Wait, no one is left!
Old 02-28-2015, 07:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
They haven't been able to gerrymander the districts with the large population. They are after the state's reps and the courts. They are trying to go backwards. Any day now they will want separate water fountains again. The problem is there are too many ethnicities to deal with so they plan on throwing all the Mexicans out. Next it will be the Italians, then the Irish. Wait, no one is left!
Republicans Re-Elect Party Chair Reince Priebus for 2016 Campaign

It's difficult to see how any party could expect to win a national election while alienating so many groups of people. The RNC chairman, Reince Priebus, said shortly after winning re-election, that the republican party will not exist as it is today, if they don't win the 2016 election (paraphrasing).

How can they win with no support from Hispanics, blacks, LGBT, young voters, and women? There just are not enough old white people to carry them across the finish line.
Old 02-28-2015, 07:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
CAUTION: This post contains references to the Koch Brothers. May cause some viewers to go INSANE or start FROTHING at the Mouth. Viewer Discretion STRONGLY ADVISED

Hey, you forgot to use the warning label!!

Im concerned your oversight may have inadvertently caused 5-10 liberal readers heads to explode. Please, try to be more careful.
Old 02-28-2015, 08:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

It's difficult to see how any party could expect to win a national election while alienating so many groups of people. The RNC chairman, Reince Priebus, said shortly after winning re-election, that the republican party will not exist as it is today, if they don't win the 2016 election (paraphrasing).

How can they win with no support from Hispanics, blacks, LGBT, young voters, and women? There just are not enough old white people to carry them across the finish line.
When the "old white people" die out, the vast majority of the personal income tax revenue dries up. Strange coincidence, huh?

In case you're tempted to immediately call me a racist, sexist, bigot and homophobe, you might want to spend 30 seconds doing a bit of research on income tax demographics. Some of you libs might be surprised at how LITTLE you contribute and how MUCH you take! It just might be enlightening, but then again, I'm sure you feel entitled and it'll fall on deaf ears and eyes.

Oh well, I've got mine. I'll have another martini at the Ritz and chuckle!
Old 02-28-2015, 08:19 PM
n/a

Default Why

Quote:
When the "old white people" die out, the vast majority of the personal income tax revenue dries up. Strange coincidence, huh?

In case you're tempted to immediately call me a racist, sexist, bigot and homophobe, you might want to spend 30 seconds doing a bit of research on income tax demographics. Some of you libs might be surprised at how LITTLE you contribute and how MUCH you take! It just might be enlightening, but then again, I'm sure you feel entitled and it'll fall on deaf ears and eyes.

Oh well, I've got mine. I'll have another martini at the Ritz and chuckle!
Is it then that the top conservative states, Texas being number one, take in more federal money (welfare) than they pay in taxes? The truth is the south pays very little in taxes but are on the federal dole far more than the northern, liberal, states. Once again your confused, but of course not by facts!
Old 02-28-2015, 08:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is it then that the top conservative states, Texas being number one, take in more federal money (welfare) than they pay in taxes? The truth is the south pays very little in taxes but are on the federal dole far more than the northern, liberal, states. Once again your confused, but of course not by facts!
"Your [sic] confused"? My guess is you don't have a clue what I wrote.

Anywayhow about you let your fingers do the walkin' and check out personal income tax demographics as I previously suggested versus your DNC talking point of red versus blue states. I think you'll be pleasantly enlightened, but I'm not holding out a lot of hope based on you're <--- hey, that's funny! lack of reading comprehension. 1rotfl:
Old 02-28-2015, 09:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Take a deep breath, count slowly, and book a ticket back to Planet Earth
Old 02-28-2015, 10:33 PM
n/a

This thread makes me wish there was a visible ID so we can tell who is posting what.

But even more important it would bring with it the ability to block the select obnoxious postings (like we were able to do in the past).

The other aspect of everybody being a guest is the opportunity for devisive activity. One guest can have their own point and counterpoint taking both sides of an issue to allow the catharsis post that gets their message out.

What we know from experience? It is the handy work of a very few.

At this point it is annoying but tolerable...kinda like poison ivy
Old 02-28-2015, 11:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
This thread makes me wish there was a visible ID so we can tell who is posting what.

But even more important it would bring with it the ability to block the select obnoxious postings (like we were able to do in the past).

The other aspect of everybody being a guest is the opportunity for devisive activity. One guest can have their own point and counterpoint taking both sides of an issue to allow the catharsis post that gets their message out.

Somebody needs a hug... and a Xanax!
Old 03-01-2015, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:

Are you intimating there are no old white people in your rank and file?
The commentary also expects that we are all to believe that Hispanics, blacks, LGBT, young voters and women are Obama suppoters.
Never mind. We don't mean to confuse the allegation with clarity.

Just like the current administration...do or say whatever makes the case for the party....right, wrong, legal (or not).
Old 03-01-2015, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you intimating there are no old white people in your rank and file?
The commentary also expects that we are all to believe that Hispanics, blacks, LGBT, young voters and women are Obama suppoters.
Never mind. We don't mean to confuse the allegation with clarity.

Just like the current administration...do or say whatever makes the case for the party....right, wrong, legal (or not).

What policies does the GOP support that would encourage Hispanics, blacks, LGBT, young voters or women to vote republican? Certainly not deportation, or banning same sex marriage, or blocking certain voters from voting, or not supporting raising the minimum wage, or not supporting equal pay for equal work, or not supporting violence against women.
Old 03-01-2015, 09:48 AM
n/a

Default Its

Quote:

All about the old gang of six. They have been whining for months to have a forum to cut and paste right wing talking points and their tea party extremist views, you know, just say no, no matter what it does to our nation, as is clearly being demonstrated in DC now by their bought and paid for politicians!
Old 03-01-2015, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
All about the old gang of six. They have been whining for months to have a forum to cut and paste right wing talking points and their tea party extremist views, you know, just say no, no matter what it does to our nation, as is clearly being demonstrated in DC now by their bought and paid for politicians!
Do you mean the same gang that assured us that Mitt Romney would win in a landslide, complete with polls and links?
Old 03-01-2015, 12:43 PM
n/a

Default That

Quote:
Do you mean the same gang that assured us that Mitt Romney would win in a landslide, complete with polls and links?
Would be them. I'm so tired of listening to the Limbaugh/ O Reilly lies perpetuated by these tired old tea partiers. I'm glad they do have a place to talk among themselves though and at least one poster can cut and paste/ plagiarize to his/ her hearts content, even though it is against the forum rules, not to mention decorum.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.