Trump approval rating 38.5%

Old 06-23-2017, 02:00 PM
n/a

Studies have shown that people tend to accept arguments that confirm their views, and reject arguments that challenge what they believe. That is why Trump supporters hold on to their misconceptions in spite evidence to the contrary. Like Trump said, he could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot someone and wouldn't lose voters, while the Chump supporters would keep arguing that the shooting was fake news. There is no reasoning with stupid.
Old 06-23-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
Studies have shown that people tend to accept arguments that confirm their views, and reject arguments that challenge what they believe. That is why Crooked Hillary supporters hold on to their misconceptions in spite evidence to the contrary. Like Crooked Hillary said, she could lie about sending classified documents thru her personal server and she wouldn't lose voters, while her supporters would keep arguing that the breach of security was no big deal. There is no reasoning with stupid.
I agree you are stupid and there is no reasoning with you...idiot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-23-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Yes, I am sure that my mixed ethnicity family would get a real laugh out of your stupid remark, libtard. At least I am not dyslexic and have to hire Tal to tie my shoes for me. That's why you wear, your Velcro fastened sneakers, right sissy? Come back when you are woman enough to talk politics instead of throwing spit balls at the men.
Don't let Donny/Danny B see your post. It could put a strain on your bromance.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tags
approval, polls, trump, 38.5%, rating

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.