It Turns Out A Scatologist......

Old 02-03-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Your lecture is unnecessary.

The basis of my post...Could you inform us the last lie you heard or. Read on MSM ? Not commentary...News
They said Trump could not win! How about that lie...

Weather you want to acknowledge it or not, all news today is presented in the bias of the person delivering it. If you like MSM, I guess you like their bias. All the media hopes for shock and horror, they all want to influence your reaction...they all want the power to steer herd's of people to a conclusion- their's.

The media is concerned about Trump bypassing them, they are worried about the loss of income and power. Hence nothing but negative news on Trump.

Look at the effect they have on many on here. Trump bans entry from 7 countries for 120 days, all kinds of uproar. Obamma did it for 90 days, not a peep. That is the power of media...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Not to worry CNM. MDCPD is misinformed as to name and place. But your assessment of him is spot on.
Not much credit due me, as he is as transparent...as he is dumb.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
the last lie i heard was that Trump hung up on Turnbull....the australian PM says it was a cordial conversation. i do not blame our pres for being irked that obama agreed for us to take 1200 undesirable refugees from australia in exchange for 800 latin americans. last i heard latin americans were not beheading people. notice australia banishes them to remote islands in the pacific. as for the posts from Personal Best Regards, they are the only sensible things i read on this forum!
How do you feel about our President NOT BEING AWARE OF THE AGREEMENT before the call ?
Old 02-03-2017, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
They said Trump could not win! How about that lie...

Weather you want to acknowledge it or not, all news today is presented in the bias of the person delivering it. If you like MSM, I guess you like their bias. All the media hopes for shock and horror, they all want to influence your reaction...they all want the power to steer herd's of people to a conclusion- their's.

The media is concerned about Trump bypassing them, they are worried about the loss of income and power. Hence nothing but negative news on Trump.

Look at the effect they have on many on here. Trump bans entry from 7 countries for 120 days, all kinds of uproar. Obamma did it for 90 days, not a peep. That is the power of media...

Where do you get your news ?

I have never had the difficulty you folks seem to have. I get my news from varied sources, both tv and written. Most big stories, I read a few items on and not once have I ever seen an outright lie.

Now Conway yesterday invented an entire massacre that never happened, but I read enough to realize..just "alternate facts"
Old 02-03-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha
the last lie i heard was that Trump hung up on Turnbull....the australian PM says it was a cordial conversation.
It wasn't a lie, Trump DID hang up after 25 minutes on the Australian Prime Minister....of a scheduled 1 hour call.

Turnbull simply has more class than Trump, so refused to lower himself to Trump's typical level...and bash him for it.

Then again, most decent people have more class than Trump...so that's not something new on Chump's part.

Quote:
i do not blame our pres for being irked that obama agreed for us to take 1200 undesirable refugees from australia in exchange for 800 latin americans. last i heard latin americans were not beheading people.
Last I heard, the overwhelming majority of the world's BILLIONS of Muslims...aren't beheading anyone either.

Most of the recent terrorist acts on this soil, have been from American citizens. How do you feel about that?

And given that you are 5 times more likely to be killed by a drunk driver and 25 times more likely to die from alcohol than from a foreign born terrorist, are you leading the charge to outlaw alcohol? And if not...why not?

Why is the fear of dying from a religious extremist, more concerning to you...than what is truly harmful?

Ten things more likely to kill you than a terrorist plot — and the government isn't trying to protect us from any of them! - Watchdog.org

But it's always more convenient to use the logical fallacy of pointing to a few...to broad-brush the many.

Quote:
as for the posts from Personal Best Regards, they are the only sensible things i read on this forum!
Not for those of us who are smart enough to point out when RubiTHECon stands on his soapbox, plagiarizes, uses fake news and is never able to prove his assertions with legitimate links.

But hey...to each their own.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Where do you get your news ?

I have never had the difficulty you folks seem to have. I get my news from varied sources, both tv and written. Most big stories, I read a few items on and not once have I ever seen an outright lie.

Now Conway yesterday invented an entire massacre that never happened, but I read enough to realize..just "alternate facts"
You looking for insults?

You can't tell there is bias in the way the news is reported...maybe your the one that has difficulties.

Did you ever see the outright lie that Trump could not win?

Is that why you want to talk about conway now?

Old 02-03-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
You looking for insults?

You can't tell there is bias in the way the news is reported...maybe your the one that has difficulties.

Did you ever see the outright lie that Trump could not win?

Is that why you want to talk about conway now?

You don't read well.

I have no problem with the media at all.

First, I do not ever rely on one source

Secondly, I never confuse "commentary" with NEWS, which based on your comments, you do.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyingracist(unt View Post
It wasn't a lie, Trump DID hang up after 25 minutes on the Australian Prime Minister....
You were in the room?? Or is this like your $100 donation to charity truth...

Old 02-03-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Oh, mentioned Conway because I do not recall as many downright lies, confusing "facts", etc in any 4 year admin..much less in a few weeks.

They rely on that "base" who believes everything they say, without ever checking
Old 02-03-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
You don't read well.

I have no problem with the media at all.

First, I do not ever rely on one source

Secondly, I never confuse "commentary" with NEWS, which based on your comments, you do.
Evidently it is you that does not read well, because I never said you had a problem with the media. You seem to enjoy being herded into opinion by several sources...

Old 02-03-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Oh, mentioned Conway because I do not recall as many downright lies, confusing "facts", etc in any 4 year admin..much less in a few weeks.

They rely on that "base" who believes everything they say, without ever checking
Looks like you have a memory problem...

Old 02-03-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Evidently it is you that does not read well, because I never said you had a problem with the media. You seem to enjoy being herded into opinion by several sources...

Sorry you mentioned "commentary" about Trump and winning and then alluded to it as news.

My bad.....I thought you said you had a problem with MSM
Old 02-03-2017, 09:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
let's see unions can manipulate to their advantage their political agenda, also corporations and the MSM which also can lie with impunity but you are worried about churches. Hmm

Wasn't it the progressives who in their 2012 platform wanted to eliminate the word "God". Wasn't it the progressive under the watchful eye of Obama that has waged a war against Christians. Isn't it under Obama watch that those refugee's he believes need sanctuary are all 99.999% Muslim leaving Christians to die in their own land

Personal Best Regards:
PBR, I thought you closed this thread back in post #15. But you keep posting over and over. Stop asking for credibility if you can't even stay true to your word.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

One more time.....

For example....

MADDOW and HANNITY (I picked these two as they are I guess the most well known, but it applies to almost all of the shows on cable)

They do not report news. Their shows are "commentary". They are "selling" to you. They pick certain news stories, "flavors" and then build a case for whatever they are "selling"

CABLE NEWS

I find it difficult to rely on cable news for actual news anymore. They all attempt to be, what they consider "fair" so they end up with guests to discuss and you lose the news. Buried in all 3 cable news channels you will find an occasional burst of news but for the most part, whatever you hear on there, you really need to do it the old fashioned way and read.

NEWSPAPERS

All newspapers have an editorial slant, BUT NOT IN THE NEWS REPORTING. I find them to be accurate if you stay away from OPNION pieces which are mostly well marked. My own personal preference is to at least read two sources on each story which is pretty easy to do. If they are not clear to me, then I will get on the internet and do some searching.

Point is this.....the MSM does not lie on the NEWS. The print media does not lie when they report NEWS.

I find most people either go to whatever makes them feel good....Fox for the ultra conservative....CNN for the progressives or make your pick...makes no difference..IF YOU stick with only one, you will never be well versed in what is happening, which in my own personal case is always my goal but certainly never always the result.

It is frustrating and the dawn of Trump and Bannon, etal have had them telling all their followers that any REAL NEWS that is not complimentary to them is FAKE, which is of course ludicrious.

The report on the Australian phone call for example. I never saw a report that did not include the Australian Prime Ministers comments, which does not mean it didnt happen somewhere, but all the reports I saw included that. The NEWS part, to me, was that our President was not briefed of did not understand about the agreement between the two countries and found it comfortable to go off on the Prime Minister. It alone would not be news without context, ANOTHER PART OF NEWS THAT IS OVERLOOKED, but in context it simply was to show the continuing stream of these events.

The MSM covered extensively Trumps trip and comments on our fallen American. Actually, he received great reviews on how he handled it wherever I read and what ever I saw.

On the prayer breakfast, what our President keeps on doing and then having to defend himself is to TALK ABOUT HIMSELF so much. He could not even go to the Prayer Breakfast without discussing himself. If he ever could stop with the election results, and how great he is at everything, he WILL be taken more seriously.

I suppose, for me anyway, the bottom line is....if your source of news is Trump tweets and his minions (which sadly would include Fox news), I suppose you think there was actually a "Kansas City massacre" and that there actually can be a "alternate fact", or that everyone is against you.

If your source is simply a left wing source, you are convinced that Trump is the devil himself.

My personal opinion....Trump and his administration are their own worst enemy. Why they are so defensive and continue to act as if they need to earn votes is well beyond me.

I think they should be concentrating on bringing the country together, getting out to the American people, a lucid and well stated foreign policy, stop fighting with everyone who disagrees with them because it is going to happen over time and even worse than now.

Election is over....speak to governing....stop making things up....and guess what you will get more support for policies
Old 02-03-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Well you love MSM...Did they say Trump would not win??

Tags
world, scatologist, turns

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.