Village of the damned

Old 11-12-2016, 01:29 PM
n/a

Default Village of the damned

The Villages have a new mantel to wear. The microcosm of the support for the likes of Trump.
We should be ashamed to call ourselves Americans. The hate displayed towards minorities and anyone they refer to a foreigner is unconscionable. You make the founding fathers roll in their graves when they see what we have become.
Well I am not moving out of MY country but I am happy to leave what this Village has become. There just aren't enough decent thinking people to stay.
No forgiveness just because your stupid or unformed. You are a mockery to our constitution and what the USA is all about.
Be happy in your squalor.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Villages have a new mantel to wear. The microcosm of the support for the likes of Trump.
We should be ashamed to call ourselves Americans. The hate displayed towards minorities and anyone they refer to a foreigner is unconscionable. You make the founding fathers roll in their graves when they see what we have become.
Well I am not moving out of MY country but I am happy to leave what this Village has become. There just aren't enough decent thinking people to stay.
No forgiveness just because your stupid or unformed. You are a mockery to our constitution and what the USA is all about.
If it bothers you that much, why don't you move somewhere else?

One less whining liberal living in The Villages will bring a smile to my face.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:40 PM
n/a

Well earned distrust...and not ALL "foreigners"...just the Illegal ones.

The Villages Florida
Old 11-12-2016, 02:19 PM
n/a

A sore loser who will stay put and continue to cry about how badly they are being treated by everyone.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:56 PM
n/a

You really don't have a clue what just happened. I assume you are a democrat. Your party failed to nominate someone that could be elected. That is on you and your party. Trump is essentially a third party candidate because the traditional republican candidates were rejected by the voters during the primaries. Essentially, Trump hijacked the republican party, and personally I am glad he did so. The voters elected a third party candidate because they were fed up with the traditional democratic and republican candidates. The American voters are fed up and they have spoken. Calling your fellow Americans names reflects poorly on you. Go back and reflect on why your party nominated Clinton; a deeply flawed candidate that violated the espionage laws in an attempt to avoid being FOIAed. Oh, and by the way, I don't need nor want your forgiveness and to assume I need it or want it is the height of arrogance.

Quote:
Old 11-12-2016, 03:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you for assisting us in "draining the swamp"...
Old 11-12-2016, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well earned distrust...and not ALL "foreigners"...just the Illegal ones.

The Villages Florida
Old 11-12-2016, 03:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
How much do you want for your home? I need to invest some money and I figure that now that we have a capitalist in the White House, my money will be worth something again. Glad to help you scurry back to Chicago or whatever ghetto that you prefer over the nearness of conservatives.
Old 11-12-2016, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba View Post

I have relatives who fought in the Revolutionary War. I doubt if they, or the rest of the founding fathers, even wiggled their little toes over this most recent election. You should probably spend some time reading a history of elections in the U.S. There have been some real doozies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2016, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

Is it bigoted to use the term "eating crow"?
Old 11-12-2016, 04:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba View Post
...No forgiveness just because your stupid or unformed...
I don't normally point out grammar or spelling errors. But in this case the irony is irresistible.
Old 11-12-2016, 04:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is it bigoted to use the term "eating crow"?
Depends on whether you are referring to the crow Indian(ooops, native American) or the crow bird....
Old 11-12-2016, 04:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have relatives who fought in the Revolutionary War. I doubt if they, or the rest of the founding fathers, even wiggled their little toes over this most recent election. You should probably spend some time reading a history of elections in the U.S. There have been some real doozies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good point.
Old 11-12-2016, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please bring back real TOTV user names so a person could block silliness like this.
Old 11-12-2016, 05:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please bring back real TOTV user names so a person could block silliness like this.
Any TapaTalk user can tell you the author. But ToTV block probably still wouldn't work (not sure) because to ToTV it's just Guest.

I agree with you regarding the total silliness of the post though.

Tags
happy, village, country, leave, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.