Village of the damned

Old 11-13-2016, 08:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out. Say hello to Rosie for me.
Another "classy" person chips in to the dog poop pile that is becoming this thread.
Old 11-13-2016, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
One of my favorite movies since I have a Philosophy and History degree (University of Nevada, Reno) and a MA in Librarianship (University of Denver) as well as a JD from the University of Minnesota. And 24 nominations for Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992-2002. This is for my 224 613 25.80 year Project which has had international impact and is also probably admired by various politicians like Senator Orrin Hatch and maybe even by President- Elect Donald Trump. His daughter Ivanka Trump has been a Facebook friend for a while. It also seems to be well known by many Hollywood celebrities.

Ivanka Trump seems like a very caring, intelligent and successful lady.

I would think that a President Trump would see the value of my 224 613 Project as it is very much about limiting the power of the establishment and putting more checks-and-balances on the powerful on politics through educating people about their rights and the services available to them especially if they are dragged into the legal system because of nothing they have done.

Oh. And for the "classy" people on here. This thread is now on Facebook. I hope you enjoy your new notoriety. I just wish we could put a real name to some of these posts.
Like Taz725??? I bet your back is really sore from all those pats on the back you give yourself. So that we can REALLY appreciate your superiority, you really should post photos of all your Degrees and citations. No offense meant, just having a little fun with you.
Old 11-13-2016, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Another "classy" person chips in to the dog poop pile that is becoming this thread.
He was not the one that was complaining about losing, and then deciding they were going to leave the Villages because we are all big meanies. He was not the one that suggested throwing dog manure of Trump golf carts. He was not the one that labeled Trump supporters as Deplorables.

Not everyone agrees. That's life and that is why we have elections. Trump won, and folks are going to have to live with it, just as we lived with the incompetent for the last 8 years. Elections have consequences and the left chose the wrong candidate, period. Hillary did not have enough support from the left to get elected.
Old 11-13-2016, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages have a new mantel to wear. The microcosm of the support for the likes of Trump.
We should be ashamed to call ourselves Americans. The hate displayed towards minorities and anyone they refer to a foreigner is unconscionable. You make the founding fathers roll in their graves when they see what we have become.
Well I am not moving out of MY country but I am happy to leave what this Village has become. There just aren't enough decent thinking people to stay.
No forgiveness just because your stupid or unformed. You are a mockery to our constitution and what the USA is all about.
Be happy in your squalor.
By decent thinking people I assume that you mean people tat agree with you. Because there is certainly no room for any other opinion than yours. There is certainly no room for open mindedness. Either people agree with you or they are evil, stupid, or cannot think.

This kind of dialog is exactly what's wrong with this country. Not respecting other people's opinions and considering that you might be wrong is why we have rioting in the streets and people beating people.

We need to tone down the rhetoric and understand that we all want the same things. We may disagree vehemently and passionately about how to achieve those things, but we need to do so in a reasoned and civilized manner. The name calling needs to stop. The thinking that some of our fellow Americans are the enemy must stop.

The Villages has had a conservative majority since it's inception. I would think that most people knew that when they decided to come here. Why this is a surprise to you or anyone else confounds me. If you didn't want to live in a conservative why move here?

I'm sure that many of your fellow liberals came here knowing what they were getting themselves into and decided that the benefits outweighed the negatives. They might also believe that through reasoned discussion that they might change the minds of some people. I guarantee that minds will not be changed by name calling and closed minded attitudes.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Like Taz725??? I bet your back is really sore from all those pats on the back you give yourself. So that we can REALLY appreciate your superiority, you really should post photos of all your Degrees and citations. No offense meant, just having a little fun with you.
Actually it is sore from pats from many other people. And it is Taltarzac725.

Have the guts to sign your posts Creep! And you do mean to offend.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
By decent thinking people I assume that you mean people tat agree with you. Because there is certainly no room for any other opinion than yours. There is certainly no room for open mindedness. Either people agree with you or they are evil, stupid, or cannot think.

This kind of dialog is exactly what's wrong with this country. Not respecting other people's opinions and considering that you might be wrong is why we have rioting in the streets and people beating people.

We need to tone down the rhetoric and understand that we all want the same things. We may disagree vehemently and passionately about how to achieve those things, but we need to do so in a reasoned and civilized manner. The name calling needs to stop. The thinking that some of our fellow Americans are the enemy must stop.

The Villages has had a conservative majority since it's inception. I would think that most people knew that when they decided to come here. Why this is a surprise to you or anyone else confounds me. If you didn't want to live in a conservative why move here?

I'm sure that many of your fellow liberals came here knowing what they were getting themselves into and decided that the benefits outweighed the negatives. They might also believe that through reasoned discussion that they might change the minds of some people. I guarantee that minds will not be changed by name calling and closed minded attitudes.
Not necessarily. And Donald Trump is changing just about all the stands he took to get elected. He is becoming someone that I might support as President.

It just bugs me how much he lied to get elected. And the very real threat of violence creating by Donald Trump's hate-filled political campaign of the past 16 months.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages have a new mantel to wear. The microcosm of the support for the likes of Trump.
We should be ashamed to call ourselves Americans. The hate displayed towards minorities and anyone they refer to a foreigner is unconscionable. You make the founding fathers roll in their graves when they see what we have become.
Well I am not moving out of MY country but I am happy to leave what this Village has become. There just aren't enough decent thinking people to stay.
No forgiveness just because your stupid or unformed. You are a mockery to our constitution and what the USA is all about.
Be happy in your squalor.
Pack your $hit and move, why be so dramatic about it? Nobody on here cares that you are moving away, were you hoping someone would beg you to stay??
Your house will probably sell quick as there are many people looking to move here.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually it is sore from pats from many other people. And it is Taltarzac725.

Have the guts to sign your posts Creep! And you do mean to offend.
I don't need to sign my own post, Taz. The information is there, if you look. Ooo, so now I have to be a "Creep?" That's not very nice of you. You really shouldn't lower yourself all the way down here in the gutter with the rest of us. No really, I was not intending to offend, but simply point out some folks' arrogance and sense of superiority. You are quick to judge others on here, so a little razzing surely won't harm you. At any rate, have a great day....or should I say have a Great Trump day? Or, would it be a Triumphant day?
Old 11-13-2016, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just Tapatalk posts.
If you wish to see the user name of the person who posted in political click on the word "guest". It will show you the person's user name. We all can see them now. I am glad. I hate when you don't know who said what.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
One of my favorite movies since I have a Philosophy and History degree (University of Nevada, Reno) and a MA in Librarianship (University of Denver) as well as a JD from the University of Minnesota. And 24 nominations for Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992-2002. This is for my 224 613 25.80 year Project which has had international impact and is also probably admired by various politicians like Senator Orrin Hatch and maybe even by President- Elect Donald Trump. His daughter Ivanka Trump has been a Facebook friend for a while. It also seems to be well known by many Hollywood celebrities.

Ivanka Trump seems like a very caring, intelligent and successful lady.

I would think that a President Trump would see the value of my 224 613 Project as it is very much about limiting the power of the establishment and putting more checks-and-balances on the powerful on politics through educating people about their rights and the services available to them especially if they are dragged into the legal system because of nothing they have done.

Oh. And for the "classy" people on here. This thread is now on Facebook. I hope you enjoy your new notoriety. I just wish we could put a real name to some of these posts.
Wow! They do say "You have to love yourself before anyone else can"...

Ivanka Trump is HOT!

I personally don't have much regard for the achievements you have accomplished and highly doubt Trump would be impressed, possibly I am flawed. Nobody is perfect, well maybe you are.

Your Facebook friends might enjoy this thread over what you usually post, huh...
Old 11-13-2016, 09:31 AM
n/a

[//
Old 11-13-2016, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow! They do say "You have to love yourself before anyone else can"...

Ivanka Trump is HOT!

I personally don't have much regard for the achievements you have accomplished and highly doubt Trump would be impressed, possibly I am flawed. Nobody is perfect, well maybe you are.

Your Facebook friends might enjoy this thread over what you usually post, huh...
I could not care less what you think. I would love to know who this is though. I have a good idea but would like to make sure.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
I will just stand for common sense and against bull****.

I firmly believe that you are in the majority. While a VERY conservative Repub, I have no delusions that Trump was not part of Hillarys grand plan (as is stated in her emails - thanks WikiLeaks).

Hillary thought not only that Trump was low hanging fruit, but also that the electorate is ignorant (and in her words uneducated).

The two have created a HUGE lash against the far edges of both sides of this spectrum. Next time around "ROY. G BIV" will be "OYGBI"...the sides wont matter any more than the smell of David Dukes bathroom or Rosy O'Donells bidet.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
That was really Hillary's repeated paid political announcements that showed over and over the embarrassing and awful things Trump said. In the past, Democrats railed against the "Super Pac", the rich Republicans that paid for MORE political advertising than Democrats could afford. THAT is all changed this election. Hillary is rolling in political dough and spent twice as much on her campaign as Trump. It is really Hillary who is the most accomplished liar in my opinion. Trump isn't respectful of women, but I think he is learning. He and Clinton really, really, really worked hard in this election and I am a HUGE fan of the work ethic and the old college try. There is so much wrong with the extreme right and the extreme left and both political parties in general. I will NEVER be defined by a political party again. I will just stand for common sense and against bull****.

If you click on the word "guest" above you will see that this was posted by graciegirl.
That is a good post if this is you graciegirl.

I too vote either party and I was not too excited about any of the main candidates.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
That is a good post if this is you graciegirl.

I too vote either party and I was not too excited about any of the main candidates.
Tal. To know whose user name posted just click on the word "guest" above in any post, it will show you the user name of the poster.

Tags
happy, village, country, leave, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.