voter fraud commission

Old 07-10-2017, 02:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The upside is they are so old and decrepit inside and out that we won't have to hear from them in the trumps 2nd, 3rd or 4th terms.

The Villages Florida
I have to say that Ivanka would definitely fill out that shirt out nicely.
Old 07-10-2017, 04:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
There is a new Sheriff in town. It will grow on you.

Law and order also means zero tolerance for voter fraud. ZERO
And how many Trump voters have been cited with voter fraud.....

Lets see....

Terri Lynn Rote voted twice for Trump in Iowa, in North Carolina a woman voted for Trump on behalf of her deceased mother. It's not voter fraud for having dead people on the voter registration roles but it is fraud when they vote.

These are actual cases....not estimates.
Old 07-10-2017, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
I have to say that Ivanka would definitely fill out that shirt out nicely.
We agree on a lot more than we disagree.

Cheers
Old 07-10-2017, 05:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

Lets see....

Terri Lynn Rote voted twice for Trump in Iowa, in North Carolina a woman voted for Trump on behalf of her deceased mother. It's not voter fraud for having dead people on the voter registration roles but it is fraud when they vote.

Good post.....it gets very old listening to the same old conspiracy theories day in and day out. I used to participate in this crap.

I will thank Trump for allowing me to become and independent and learn that sometimes just making that "name" switch clears your head.

I cannot support the Democratic agenda but certainly cannot even begin to support what is in control right now.

Back to the subject......this entire commission is a sham to make Trump feel good. The guy running this is a favorite for all the various conspiracy theories and thus makes a good "chief nut"

To folks who say we should care about this....WE DO AND ALWAYS HAVE. Each state has undertaken over the many years so much in the way of new rules.
Old 07-10-2017, 06:40 PM
n/a

ACLU Files Suit Against White House Election Fraud Commission : The Two-Way : NPR
Old 07-10-2017, 09:44 PM
n/a

Quote:

NO ONE has said that there aren't occasions...where voter fraud has occurred.

In fact, it seems that these extremely rare cases are actually pretty equally divided...between R's and D's.

It's exactly this type of pathetic reaching, by touting a specific case and trying to apply it across the board or on a significant scale...is when your ignorance is truly exposed.

Oh yeah, here's a hint for you...the Washington Times is probably the newspaper with the most fake news (ALL from a Republican perspective)... in the entire United States (just a little below Faux News).

Eye-opening however, to know that you're complete apathy regarding Russia working to get Trump elected...means that you are a secret commie and Russian thug supporter.

Sooooo...at least thanks for that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
With 21 plus major cities that allow millions illegal aliens to get driver's license with voter registration with virtually little investigation Just how many do you think vote republician? Hint! less than .000000000000000000000000001% IMO? The reason democrats don't want investigations in voter fraud is simply it will take away they're carpetbagging voting base.

NYT and WP aren't even good for wiping ones aZZ.
Old 07-10-2017, 10:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
With 21 plus major cities that allow millions illegal aliens to get driver's license with voter registration with virtually little investigation Just how many do you think vote republician? Hint! less than .000000000000000000000000001% IMO? The reason democrats don't want investigations in voter fraud is simply it will take away they're carpetbagging voting base.

That is simply BS!......

Here is how these cities and counties work

How sanctuary cities work, and how Trump’s stalled executive order might affect them - Washington Post

I don't agree with sanctuary cites but your statement has NO basis of fact.

COPUFF......
Old 07-10-2017, 11:21 PM
n/a

Quote:

Looks like you walk around with a dirty stinking aZZ....kinda like your intellect
Old 07-10-2017, 11:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
Looks like you walk around with a dirty stinking aZZ....kinda like your intellect
Time for bed boy, you know you get cranky when up late
Old 07-11-2017, 06:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is simply BS!......

Here is how these cities and counties work

How sanctuary cities work, and how Trump’s stalled executive order might affect them - Washington Post

I don't agree with sanctuary cites but your statement has NO basis of fact.

COPUFF......
So you think that is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Copuff
Old 07-11-2017, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
No I don't read liberal bible comics NYT or WP post rages.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
No I don't read liberal bible comics NYT or WP post rages.
Just comics
Old 07-12-2017, 04:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

Lets see....

So, you agree that there are illegal votes and have provided evidence that there should be mandatory voter ID required.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Good post.....it gets very old listening to the same old conspiracy theories day in and day out. I used to participate in this crap.

I will thank Trump for allowing me to become and independent and learn that sometimes just making that "name" switch clears your head.

I cannot support the Democratic agenda but certainly cannot even begin to support what is in control right now.

Back to the subject......this entire commission is a sham to make Trump feel good. The guy running this is a favorite for all the various conspiracy theories and thus makes a good "chief nut"

To folks who say we should care about this....WE DO AND ALWAYS HAVE. Each state has undertaken over the many years so much in the way of new rules.
Why should anyone care that you have decided to become an Independent? Your non-vote doesn't mean anything to the election process anyway. You are nothing more than noise.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why should anyone care that you have decided to become an Independent? Your non-vote doesn't mean anything to the election process anyway. You are nothing more than noise.
YOUR vote means nothing to the election process because EVERY D or R candidate already works for "them", the corrupt political system. Your "choice" is among two corrupt thieves...it doesn't matter WHICH thief you choose...they'll BOTH rob you blind.

Tags
give, information, personal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.