What Do You Enjoy Most About CNM ?

Old 02-20-2017, 06:58 PM
n/a

Default What Do You Enjoy Most About CNM ?

What I enjoy most is when someone gets under his " Paper-thin " skin and he goes apoplectic .

He tosses around lots and lots of his overused stale expressions , little characters and insults so much so that you just know he is at home levitating over his key-board just like in a Daffy Duck cartoon .

Some time he reminds me of a blustering " Yosemite Sam " or an angry Donald Duck .

But in real life he is most likely a real " Barney Fife " !
Old 02-20-2017, 07:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What I enjoy most is when someone gets under his " Paper-thin " skin and he goes apoplectic .

He tosses around lots and lots of his overused stale expressions , little characters and insults so much so that you just know he is at home levitating over his key-board just like in a Daffy Duck cartoon .

Some time he reminds me of a blustering " Yosemite Sam " or an angry Donald Duck .

But in real life he is most likely a real " Barney Fife " !
Why is it that only one person seems to be leading the charge on this one?

I can't remember a time in years gone by that members of this forum attempted to force someone out!
Old 02-20-2017, 07:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

I can't remember a time in years gone by that members of this forum attempted to force someone out!
Because he's not right in the head.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...77-post27.html

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...65-post14.html

It's gone WAY beyond just living in his head rent free...I now totally own him.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:26 PM
n/a

I like his name !

Signed : Guess who your new very close friend !

CNMII
Old 02-21-2017, 06:17 AM
n/a

Quote:

Dear Guest:

I don't know what defines "years gone by" to you but I can tell you that three or so members were booted from TOTV for the same offenses as the poster in question. These same individuals were also responsible for TOTV closing down the Political Forum.

TOTV in resurrecting Political Talk was wise enough to eliminate username, PM's etc. They did however return editing function.

Inquiring minds want to know and soon some posters found ways to identify other posters and then all hell broke loose. We even have one poster who hints at ways to hack. So it seems people just cannot behave and Political Talk which many enjoyed has now become Trash Talk.

The OP may feel stronger than other about this issue but the OP is not alone in feeling disappointed that a few seem more comfortable with trolling than debating.

TOTV in my view is remiss and damages their brand. Posters who rise to the level of the poster in question should be booted from TOTV polite society.

This is my first and last entry on this thread

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-21-2017, 06:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Dear Guest:

I don't know what defines "years gone by" to you but I can tell you that three or so members were booted from TOTV for the same offenses as the poster in question. These same individuals were also responsible for TOTV closing down the Political Forum.

TOTV in resurrecting Political Talk was wise enough to eliminate username, PM's etc. They did however return editing function.

Inquiring minds want to know and soon some posters found ways to identify other posters and then all hell broke loose. We even have one poster who hints at ways to hack. So it seems people just cannot behave and Political Talk which many enjoyed has now become Trash Talk.

The OP may feel stronger than other about this issue but the OP is not alone in feeling disappointed that a few seem more comfortable with trolling than debating.

TOTV in my view is remiss and damages their brand. Posters who rise to the level of the poster in question should be booted from TOTV polite society.
LOL

Another one of your diatribes...while standing on your upside down milk crate?

The fact that you didn't even address the person who is so mentally unhinged, that they've signed up under another user name to carry out their obsession...says everything about your scumminess and flaming hypocrisy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon

Personal Best Regards:
Good.

Because your flaming hypocrisy, senseless whining diatribes and further demonstrations of your attempt to matter through your pseudo-intellectualism...should not be subjected upon other members.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-21-2017, 06:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Personal Best Regards:
Glad this is your last post on this issue.

But let me correct you on what you say. I know for a fact you are aware you mislead.

The post to which you reply was clearly not speaking about those thrown off by TOTV for violations of the forum. Things like PLAGARISM, etc were reported and action was taken.

She was speaking about a poster being drummed out by other posters, because somebody didn't like somebody. Coordinated, mostly through PMs and meant to harass someone into leaving.

You know about it and participated.

You are correct...the TOTV brand is being damaged and not simply in Florida. This site has a reputation far beyond state lines, one that is inaccurate, and terrible.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

Rockface - Your statements make you look like nothing more than an old fool or a (unt...I have friends all over the country, other countries as well (not Facebook make believe friends - real people I actually speak with) and not a single person has mentioned this forum when the subject of The Villages comes up. I do get comments about STDS and swingers...not political forum!

What I enjoy about (unt:

Her lying about making a $100 donation to charity and then calling others liers...

Her inferring that people that do not speak good English are undocumented and then calling others racist...

Her inability to prove Don's post wrong and then calling others supportive of hatred / racism because they can't do it either...

Her ability to talk to herself...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-21-2017, 07:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Personal Best Regards:
I would hope you feel the same way about some of the offensive trump supporters. I doubt it though.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

What do I enjoy most about CNM?

I mostly enjoy how he has invaded the head of Buffalo Jerky and is living there rent free.

Give it up, Buffalo Chip. You have proved to the readership of this forum that you are the bully and not CNM.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Rockface - Your statements make you look like nothing more than an old fool or a (unt...I have friends all over the country, other countries as well (not Facebook make believe friends - real people I actually speak with) and not a single person has mentioned this forum when the subject of The Villages comes up. I do get comments about STDS and swingers...not political forum!

What I enjoy about (unt:

Her lying about making a $100 donation to charity and then calling others liers...

Her inferring that people that do not speak good English are undocumented and then calling others racist...

Her inability to prove Don's post wrong and then calling others supportive of hatred / racism because they can't do it either...

Old 02-23-2017, 06:58 AM
n/a

What I enjoy about (unt:

Old 02-23-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag

What I enjoy about (unt:

Oh c'mon, be honest now.

What you like best about CNM, is how he so easily...lives in your head rent free.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-23-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

Don't kid yourself you "lying / racist (unt", as you are nothing more than "rub her nose in her own crap" entertainment when I get bored...

Enjoy your day hypocrite!

Old 02-23-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Posts 8,11,12, and 14 show how much CNM has infiltrated the Dirt's thought process.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Tags
duck, lots, enjoy, real, reminds

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.