Why Hillary Clinton is Clearly Qualfied to be President

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #316  
Old 05-15-2015, 09:52 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The Clintons struggle to get by on gazillions of dollars, while proclaiming their love for the middle class.

Clintons have made more than $25 million for speaking since Jan. 2014 - The Washington Post

Yes, we all believe them and applaud their compassion.

ps no one "earns" this type of money ... it's being paid for by uber-wealthy crony capitalists, in advance, for access to President(s) Clinton.
  #317  
Old 05-16-2015, 07:16 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Lol! What a 50% wit....
  #318  
Old 05-16-2015, 10:17 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

We will see more of who she really is when ever and if ever she comes out of hiding and meets with real people and interviews without staging and scripting.

And wait until the other dems who want the job more than she does (is that possible) start to dig and stir the peace and call her out.
  #319  
Old 05-17-2015, 09:26 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hillary Clinton sure has all the Tea Party scared. They are all on this forum trying to spread their fabrications about her - but they should realize that Mrs. Clinton has nothing to worry about from them.

All the demographics point to a victory for her.
  #320  
Old 05-17-2015, 09:52 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hillary Clinton sure has all the Tea Party scared. They are all on this forum trying to spread their fabrications about her - but they should realize that Mrs. Clinton has nothing to worry about from them.

All the demographics point to a victory for her.
For some inane reason, you seem to think that only those that are affiliated with the Tea Party see Hillary for the dishonest and corrupt politician that she is. News flash: Independents and many moderate Democrats continue to move away from here. Contrary to your distorted belief, not everyone is a Kool-Aid drinker.
  #321  
Old 05-17-2015, 10:05 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
For some inane reason, you seem to think that only those that are affiliated with the Tea Party see Hillary for the dishonest and corrupt politician that she is. News flash: Independents and many moderate Democrats continue to move away from here. Contrary to your distorted belief, not everyone is a Kool-Aid drinker.

Please, please, please post a link to a recent poll that substantiates any of the above allegations, otherwise this is just wishful thinking.
  #322  
Old 05-17-2015, 10:20 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Please, please, please post a link to a recent poll that substantiates any of the above allegations, otherwise this is just wishful thinking.
Why would I even bother, Hillary disciples like you would only discount them as right-wing propaganda.
  #323  
Old 05-17-2015, 10:23 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why would I even bother, Hillary disciples like you would only discount them as right-wing propaganda.

Why don't you try us? In other words you got nothing, total baloney.
  #324  
Old 05-17-2015, 10:52 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
All the demographics point to a victory for her.
Maybe for now - but the demographics points as you call them have not been solid and do seem to wane as voters hear more. I think it's way too early to make blanket statements like this as there are still so many undecided voters out there. And many of them, frankly, are too busy keeping their heads above water financially to give a wit right now!
  #325  
Old 05-17-2015, 06:26 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why don't you try us? In other words you got nothing, total baloney.
Common sense and recognizing the obvious would seem to trump various links don't you think?
  #326  
Old 05-17-2015, 07:34 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Common sense and recognizing the obvious would seem to trump various links don't you think?

What's that you say? Donald Trump will be the republican nominee for president of the United States?
  #327  
Old 05-17-2015, 08:08 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why would I even bother, Hillary disciples like you would only discount them as right-wing propaganda.





In other words, you can't.
  #328  
Old 05-17-2015, 10:33 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
In other words, you can't.
Nyah Nyah nanananyah
  #329  
Old 05-19-2015, 06:53 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Uh, oh. Ruth Marcus of the Washington Post says it offends her that Carly Fiorina is running for president with a career in business behind her, instead of being a former president's wife. If only she had the gravitas of a Mrs. Bill Clinton, skilled in the arts of bimbo suppression, who went on to stellar careers in her post-Bill incarnation, as well, as what?


Hillary's Crisis of Competence | RealClearPolitics
  #330  
Old 05-19-2015, 08:19 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Uh, oh. Ruth Marcus of the Washington Post says it offends her that Carly Fiorina is running for president with a career in business behind her, instead of being a former president's wife. If only she had the gravitas of a Mrs. Bill Clinton, skilled in the arts of bimbo suppression, who went on to stellar careers in her post-Bill incarnation, as well, as what?


Hillary's Crisis of Competence | RealClearPolitics
I think being a US Senator from New York and being a Secretary of State is a mighty stellar career.

Sounds as though you are suffering from "Hillary Envy" as compared to your "stellar career".
 

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 AM.