Why is medicare for all, not an option with this congress?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

stupidity shows its ugly head
Old 03-10-2017, 07:49 PM
n/a

Default stupidity shows its ugly head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Hey, J.E. Bartle, if you like Medicare for all as in "so many other countries", I would suggest that you renounce your American citizenship, and move to one of those countries!!!
Most of us actually care about our country, and our health.....I guess you are just not a real American, just an incredibly stupid person.....attack education.jpg

Old 03-10-2017, 08:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey, J.E. Bartle, if you like Medicare for all as in "so many other countries", I would suggest that you renounce your American citizenship, and move to one of those countries!!!
I don't know who you are or your history but your post displays a great deal of ignorance. I honestly don't mean this as a personal attack.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2017, 08:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is really cheaper and better for the country.....Attachment 66639
HOW does it get paid for? There are at LEAST 50 million who won't/can't pay OR contribute. 50 million sitting at home and sucking resources. We CAN'T afford to give 50 million a free ride any more. Especially healthcare equal to $12,000 a year.

Single payer, the government as payer, works in countries that are a majority white because whites work together to make things work, we contribute fairly equally. That's why the N European countries, Canada, Australia, can all offer "free" healthcare. Because the government doesn't have all the OTHER welfare costs that the US has with a 51% minority population. They're all pretty much 90% white. Pretty much 90% productive. We're closer to half productive...50% productive.

It's ALL about demographics. They have productive white people, we're half unproductive minorities.

Quote:
Most of us actually care about our country, and our health.....I guess you are just not a real American, just an incredibly stupid person.....Attachment 66640
BOTH sides lie and use propaganda.

The D, the liberal, great lie is equality...we are NOT equal and quotas PROVE it. There are no quotas for blacks in the NBA or NFL or boxing. We PAY them $ millions, bid for them...because they're GOOD at those sports. EVERYTHING else...not so good. And we don't want them there.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:13 PM
n/a

Why should only a segment of our citizenry enjoy the benefits of socialized medicine ? Being over 65 makes people special ? I say Medicare for all and to all a good night.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why should only a segment of our citizenry enjoy the benefits of socialized medicine ? Being over 65 makes people special ? I say Medicare for all and to all a good night.
Because they already PAID for it? When they worked those 30-50 years...they PAID for it.

The poor NEVER paid for ANYTHING...yet they get it for free? Seniors should be demanding all their money be refunded...WHY should they have to pay 30-50 years and someone else walks in and gets it for free?

The country CAN'T give EVERYONE "free" healthcare. GIVING everyone, all 330,000,000 people "$1,000 a month worth of coverage" would cost the country $3,960,000,000,000 Almost $4 trillion a year. Obamacare costs $660,000,000,000 a year insuring the 50 million poor.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:44 PM
n/a

Default Why is medicare for all, not an option with this congress?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Because they already PAID for it? When they worked those 30-50 years...they PAID for it.

The poor NEVER paid for ANYTHING...yet they get it for free? Seniors should be demanding all their money be refunded...WHY should they have to pay 30-50 years and someone else walks in and gets it for free?

The country CAN'T give EVERYONE "free" healthcare. GIVING everyone, all 330,000,000 people "$1,000 a month worth of coverage" would cost the country $3,960,000,000,000 Almost $4 trillion a year. Obamacare costs $660,000,000,000 a year insuring the 50 million poor.

It wouldn't cost $1,000 a month because Medicare is self insured. Pass a flat tax at 20%, no exceptions would pay to care for our people as well as our defense.
BTW, are those who worked only 30 years nothing more than government employee leaches ? Eliminate that perk and our system would be financially viable. Oh I forgot, a whole lot of those leaches are on TOTV and post on here as conservatives. You ******** make me wanna puke.
the great idea: single payer medical
Old 03-11-2017, 12:35 AM
n/a

Default the great idea: single payer medical

Quote:
It wouldn't cost $1,000 a month because Medicare is self insured. Pass a flat tax at 20%, no exceptions would pay to care for our people as well as our defense.
BTW, are those who worked only 30 years nothing more than government employee leaches ? Eliminate that perk and our system would be financially viable. Oh I forgot, a whole lot of those leaches are on TOTV and post on here as conservatives. You ******** make me wanna puke.
Instead of paying an insurance company 1200/mo or $14,400 per year, you pay once (probably 1/3 of that) through the government for single payer medical coverage:

SinglePayerSystem.png

or you can go the Republican TrumpCare route:

[ATTACH]keep pre-existing conditions.jpg[/ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MyChildren are covered.jpg (53.1 KB, 3 views)
Old 03-11-2017, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:

Spoken by a true Christian, to hell with poor people!
Old 03-11-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
To get $1 million would take 960 monthly payments of over $1,000...$1000 a month, every month, for 80 years.

Medicare is paid for by WORKING people, it's a deduction. 50 million poor AREN'T working, AREN'T contributing...but getting coverage anyway. Where does that $600 billion a year come from then?

Poor people don't HAVE the 20%, they don't have the money to pay for ANYTHING. WE WILL end up paying for them...like we ALWAYS end up paying for them.

There are TOO MANY poor to cover everyone.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Spoken by a true Christian, to hell with poor people!
Spoken like a true liberal...TAKE from me and give it to some perpetual loser. If I MUST give away what I earned...at least let me choose who gets it. I don't want it going...not a cent...to the inner city animals.

Tags
changed, make, option, congress, medicare