Will this GOP embaressment ever stop?

Old 03-25-2016, 03:11 PM
n/a

Default Will this GOP embaressment ever stop?

My gosh, how can anyone actually wear a Trump or Cruz tshirt anywhere without feeling like a blustering fool. I guess i shouldnt be surprised as the GOP left no stone unturned with Obama, the nationality, the birth certificate, his religion, twking your guns ... Well welcome to the nightmare your party started with personal attacks and the lack of respect for the office of the presidency. The fight for your nomination finally did it, the wives, the affairs ... If it was not so pathetic I would sit back and just enjoy it. But instead of being ashamed you simply attack the president for not coming back to Washington for a terrorist attack in Europe. i guess Reagan not even stopping his vacation when Marines were killed in Beruit didnt count.

Party on Trump and Cruz supporters.
Old 03-25-2016, 03:22 PM
n/a

What I find surprising is the Fox News allegiance shift. I remember many people staunchly defending Fox as not being biased.
I also see the shift in the language. Locker room talk that all guys use is now perfectly acceptable anywhere.
I think people are angry because there kids or other young people they know are out of work or worse off then they were at their age. They don't know who to blame. We all know kids that have a BA, college debt and a crappy job. That's where a lot of my retirement money is going. What happened? My other children are doing extremely well.
Old 03-25-2016, 03:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
My gosh, how can anyone actually wear a Trump or Cruz tshirt anywhere without feeling like a blustering fool. I guess i shouldnt be surprised as the GOP left no stone unturned with Obama, the nationality, the birth certificate, his religion, twking your guns ... Well welcome to the nightmare your party started with personal attacks and the lack of respect for the office of the presidency. The fight for your nomination finally did it, the wives, the affairs ... If it was not so pathetic I would sit back and just enjoy it. But instead of being ashamed you simply attack the president for not coming back to Washington for a terrorist attack in Europe. i guess Reagan not even stopping his vacation when Marines were killed in Beruit didnt count.

Great post. One problem; you're using logic. Logic doesn't work with the fox viewing right wing wacko's in the Village (or most other places as well). They view the republican party as some would their home town football team. They're going to cheer for them no matter what they do. Unfortunately, they don't understand this is not a football game and we are/should be on the same side (The American People).

Maybe when we no longer have a black president they'll start thinking rationally........ah........ na. Scratch that. We'll have a woman president and if you think their panties were in a bunch now,with a black president, wait untill you see their behavior after Hillary is sworn in. Their heads will explode.
Old 03-25-2016, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

Have you forgotten about the B- Jobs in the White House and the cover ups and attacks on innocent women by the current Democratic candidate? Actions such as that speak louder than words in a trashy publication
Old 03-25-2016, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Great post. One problem; you're using logic. Logic doesn't work with the fox viewing right wing wacko's in the Village (or most other places as well). They view the republican party as some would their home town football team. They're going to cheer for them no matter what they do. Unfortunately, they don't understand this is not a football game and we are/should be on the same side (The American People).

Maybe when we no longer have a black president they'll start thinking rationally........ah........ na. Scratch that. We'll have a woman president and if you think their panties were in a bunch now,with a black president, wait untill you see their behavior after Hillary is sworn in. Their heads will explode.

Have you forgotten about the B- Jobs in the White House and the cover ups and attacks on innocent women by the current Democratic candidate? Actions such as that speak louder than words in a trashy publication. So good I posted it twice, once just for you!
Old 03-25-2016, 03:50 PM
n/a

Gee I sort of remember that the spouse of the current Democratic candidate for President was impeached by Congress and he had his license taken away. Right after that he paid off one of his accusers of attempted rape $850,000 so she would go away. What were their names again?
Old 03-25-2016, 03:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
What I find surprising is the Fox News allegiance shift. I remember many people staunchly defending Fox as not being biased.
I also see the shift in the language. Locker room talk that all guys use is now perfectly acceptable anywhere.
I think people are angry because there kids or other young people they know are out of work or worse off then they were at their age. They don't know who to blame. We all know kids that have a BA, college debt and a crappy job. That's where a lot of my retirement money is going. What happened? My other children are doing extremely well.

Gee I sort of remember that the spouse of the current Democratic candidate for President was impeached by Congress and he had his license taken away. Right after that he paid off one of his accusers of attempted rape $850,000 so she would go away. What were their names again?
Old 03-25-2016, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Have you forgotten about the B- Jobs in the White House and the cover ups and attacks on innocent women by the current Democratic candidate? Actions such as that speak louder than words in a trashy publication. So good I posted it twice, once just for you!
I'm thinking that Alzheimers has started kicking in for you. Just an FYI: This is 2016 not 1996
Old 03-25-2016, 03:59 PM
n/a

We are in trouble for certain in government and here. Alzheimer's is not very nice to reference to make your point. How insensitive and foolish.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm thinking that Alzheimers has started kicking in for you. Just an FYI: This is 2016 not 1996
If you're the guy who said he was going to hit me on the back of the head with a ball peen hammer in another thread, I didn't make that post. There are a few people that have opposing viewpoints.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
You will think you are in 1996 again when all those women abused by Hillary and Bill come out of the woodwork in the campaign. It is going to be real fun to see and hear it. I am afraid Bubba might miss it since he looks like he is in bad shape . But that may be just to get the sympathy vote for Hildebeast. Bill may have to take one for the beast.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:22 PM
n/a

T shirts?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hypocrisy.jpg (14.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg stupidObie.jpg (30.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg hillary-with-stupid.jpg (105.7 KB, 9 views)
Old 03-25-2016, 04:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Have you forgotten about the B- Jobs in the White House and the cover ups and attacks on innocent women by the current Democratic candidate? Actions such as that speak louder than words in a trashy publication
The difference is we had no idea that would happen. Bill was already elected. He didnt attack other candidates with names and comments about their wives or that he would carpet bomb countries.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:44 PM
n/a

OK children, each and all of you go to your respective rooms until we can find some adult supervision.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
You will think you are in 1996 again when all those women abused by Hillary and Bill come out of the woodwork in the campaign. It is going to be real fun to see and hear it. I am afraid Bubba might miss it since he looks like he is in bad shape . But that may be just to get the sympathy vote for Hildebeast. Bill may have to take one for the beast.
No one has been vetted more than the Clintons ... But the GOP keeps trying to see what they can get traction on.

The question is still not answered. Are you not ashamed of Cruz and Trump ... Yet?

Tags
back, guess, attack, cruz, trump, gop, party, sit, nomination, fight, finally, affairs, pathetic, enjoy, wives, ashamed, marines, vacation, stopping, killed, beruit, supporters, count, reagan, presidency

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.