This is your wonderful Clinton

Old 10-06-2016, 06:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The person who keeps posting " FACT CHECK " TRUMP et al et al .

This person has really changed my mind --------- I was voting for Mrs. Willian Jefferson Clinton [ not his birth name by the way ] .

But now I am voting for Trump !! So thanks for presenting all of your many " FACTS " about Trump .
Anyone that bold is my guy !
What BS. You were always a Trump nut.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
DOJ abruptly drops case against arms dealer who threatened to reveal Clinton's Libya dealings | Fox News

This is the crap that obama and clinton pull. One day they will take out the American people. Thats you and me. I'm not awfully crazy about Trump either sometimes I hate clinton and obama is right there along side.
Pal, you lose all credibility when your source is Fox News. Sorry. Keep trying.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
My guess is that The Clinton Crime Machine " Fixers " got to Julian Assange and scared him off from dumping more revealing documents about the Clinton Mob Family .
If people read the posts on this site they'll see a common thread. Trump supporters will use the term "My guess is" or "probably" and anti Trump people will use terms like "fact check" "Trump's own words".
Old 10-06-2016, 11:20 PM
n/a

////
Old 10-06-2016, 11:40 PM
n/a

Just had a funny thought wouldn't it be something if the only fair way to vote for Fl. would be for Fl. to not vote at all. If this storm is as bad as they say it's going to be how are all these areas going up and down the coast are trashed, how can they be ready for an election in 4 weeks? Especially cause there seems to be another storm in the Atlantic and if Mathew swings around and combines with that storm and hit us again OH MY! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! Just a thought though, they keep saying it's the storm of the century. Any scuttle about what would be done? I know if my house was a pile of rubble I think the election would be the last thing on my mind. They did say some ares of the state could be without power for 4-5 weeks. While we probably won't be without that long, if we loose power, the whole state votes.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:47 PM
n/a

Old 10-07-2016, 08:02 AM
n/a

Liberals:"due to hurricane we need to extent voter registration until election day and have government registration workers do double shifts in Puerto Rican neighborhoods."

Obama will issue an executive order to implement it today.

Tags
clinton, obama, trump, crazy, hate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.