Talk of The Villages Florida - Rentals, Entertainment & More
Talk of The Villages Florida - Rentals, Entertainment & More
|
#1
|
||
|
||
|
Congrats on making the App Carplay compatible!
It's working well with a EZGO embedded display and now it's my favorite golf car gps app! |
|
|
|
#2
|
||
|
||
|
HI, Yes… Thank you so much!
We rolled it out without making a big thing out of it to see if it was working well for everyone. We still have a few tweaks, but will make an announcement soon! We are trying our best. Thank you so much for your support 😊 Villages GPS Team |
|
#3
|
||
|
||
|
No Android, no good.
|
|
#4
|
||
|
||
|
Is it only available to IPhone users?
|
|
#5
|
||
|
||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||
|
||
|
Quote:
Yes, that is a bug we have and are testing a fix for it now and tomorrow. The fix is to close the app on your phone and reopen it. To close the app, swipe up from the bottom of your phone, then swipe up again to close it completely. Then open it again, and it will work. We will have another update to fix that issue either tomorrow or Thursday. Technology sure isn’t for the faint of heart! If anyone has any other issues, please email us at [email protected] and we will be able to help you out faster. We are trying our best for everyone. Thank you for your patience 🙏 Villages GPS Team |
|
#7
|
||
|
||
|
Hi and thank you for your comment.
Yes…we have that planned. It took us over 3 months and a small fortune to develop it from scratch just for iPhone/CarPlay. It will take us around the same for Android Auto. We are also working on a few other features that will be coming out soon! Thanks for everyones patience with this. Villages GPS Team |
|
#8
|
||
|
||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
||
|
||
|
Ok I'll try and be patient.
🙄 |
|
#10
|
||
|
||
|
How you get it installed in your golf cart?
__________________
I wish I knew what I don’t know. |
|
#11
|
||
|
||
|
Quote:
|
|
#12
|
||
|
||
|
They make USB plugins that give you android Car Play. They work great. I have installed on my motorcycle. You can get on Amazon.
__________________
DeFuniak Springs, Fl, Eglin AFB, Fl Kindley Air Force Base, Bermuda, Keesler AFB, Ms Lackland AFB, Tx, Edwards AFB, Ca Royal Air Force Benson, England Eielson Air Force Base, AK, Clark AFB, Philippines Kadena AFB, Okinawa Japan, Yakota AFB, Japan Osan AB, Pyeongtaek, South Korea, Yangsan Army Garrison, Seoul South Korea |
|
#13
|
||
|
||
|
Where is the app? The only one in the App Store is 7 months old.
|
|
#14
|
||
|
||
|
I tried the app in our car.
I could easily be doing something wrong, but I couldn’t even find the app, to get it to display on my car screen. I will try again. If no luck I will email you. |
|
#15
|
||
|
||
|
Quote:
To use Android Auto, the app on the Android phone has to be written to support Android Auto. |
| Closed Thread |
|
|
|