The Schwarzschild Equation

Closed Thread
Old 12-24-2023, 01:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,803 Times in 1,564 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Even for you, that is a bizarre claim. Please show us the average temperature in the year 84,731 BC, or 56,892 BC, or 16,783 BC or even better yet, just 1343 AD. So, in short, 2023 MAY have been the hottest year in the last 100 or so, the other 99,900 years of your claim are dismissed.
Google is your friend, too. If those particular years are of some special interest to you, then I'm sure you can check them yourself.
Old 12-24-2023, 01:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,803 Times in 1,564 Posts

Quote:
Or, maybe it was just warming anyway----just as it has done at least a dozen times in the last 4.5 million years.
Nah! It's the people and their stuff and alllll the crazy thing they do without seeing the long term (now short term) consequences.
Old 12-24-2023, 02:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,403 Times in 4,377 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
Actually, I am a pretty normal, well adjusted JOE that has enjoyed the subject of Science since high school science class. Climate Change is the biggest LONG TERM problem faced by the whole WORLD. It is easy to ignore because it has happened S-L-O-W-L-Y in the PAST. But, that is HISTORY, it is happening RAPIDLY in the past 10 years. Interesting, I just heard on TV that scientists actually warned about this happening in the 1950s and some of the scientists worked in the OIL industry. Also, I heard that 2023 was the HOTTEST YEAR on the planet for the last 100,000 years! Remember this summer when the Mississippi River practically dried up and that HAD for bring gasoline prices and prices for other goods up. So, global warming has already affect all of the Villagers. There is some good news because wind and solar farms are now the lowest cost for electrical energy, and that cost is decreasing. Atomic ENERGY produced by NEWER methods is likely only about ten years away. I don't mind debate, but I have refrained from engaging in ANY personal attacks. PLEASE just debate, NOT insult!
You never debate. You simply repeat the same mantra over and over and over again...

All while ignoring any contradictory evidence...

-Tom Petty
Old 12-24-2023, 02:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,928 Times in 1,546 Posts

Quote:
Even for you, that is a bizarre claim. Please show us the average temperature in the year 84,731 BC, or 56,892 BC, or 16,783 BC or even better yet, just 1343 AD. So, in short, 2023 MAY have been the hottest year in the last 100 or so, the other 99,900 years of your claim are dismissed.
Actually it was one hundred and TWENTY thousand years. I heard and saw it on today's Jake Tapper CNN show at around 4 minutes into his program. He had a WHOLE hour show about the 2023 HEAT and associated Global Warming. He had several climate scientists that said that it MAY (?) NOT yet be too late to prevent complete disaster to the earth and the human race. So, that IS the SOURCE of my statement - a legitimate news source, not some conspiracy network.
Old 12-24-2023, 02:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I see a new movie coming out... "Jurassic Fart"...

-Tom Petty
Old 12-24-2023, 02:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdpaq0580 View Post
WRONG! He is an intelligent individual who understands what most educated and intelligent people worldwide know to be true. I do not for one second believe he has ever forcibly "rammed" anything down your, or anyone else's, throat. He, like many others, speak out when they see misinformation being passed masquerading as truth by those who, for whatever personal reason, deny that humanity, all 8Billion plus, through all our damaging transformation of our planet, bear no responsibility for the fact of global warming. You can choose to accept or not. You can choose to read his comments or not. It's up to you.
That's a good one! Wait... You're serious?

-Tom Petty
Old 12-24-2023, 02:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,110 Times in 4,222 Posts

Quote:
Actually it was one hundred and TWENTY thousand years. I heard and saw it on today's Jake Tapper CNN show at around 4 minutes into his program. He had a WHOLE hour show about the 2023 HEAT and associated Global Warming. He had several climate scientists that said that it MAY (?) NOT yet be too late to prevent complete disaster to the earth and the human race. So, that IS the SOURCE of my statement - a legitimate news source, not some conspiracy network.
You think CNN (The Communist News Network) is a legitimate news source???? Hmmmmm......
Old 12-24-2023, 02:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdpaq0580 View Post
Nah! It's the people and their stuff and alllll the crazy thing they do without seeing the long term (now short term) consequences.
You mean all the OTHER people and their stuff and alllll the crazy things they do...

YOU, otoh, don't have any "stuff" and YOU are the one who acts completely rationally...

-Tom Petty
Old 12-24-2023, 02:24 PM
Sage

Quote:
Oh, it was Jake Tapper... The Nobel Winning Climatologist...

Why didn't you say so... Jake would never make things up...

-Tom Petty
Old 12-24-2023, 02:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Or, maybe it was just warming anyway----just as it has done at least a dozen times in the last 4.5 million years.
There is a very SIMPLE logic to prove that recent Global Warming is man-made. The earth now has 8 billion people in it and it is only fairly recently (like 30 years) that the earth has made it to that many people. The US population when most of us were born was about 100,000,000 people - now it is over 3 times as much. And India and other 3rd world countries have increased more than the US. These population increases have increased the need for more electricity power plants, more automobiles, more food, and basically MORE everything. Which means more CO2 pollution.
........The TV show with Jake Tapper pointed out that countries in America and Europe could be crushed and become dis-functional as millions may end up moving Northward - that is unprecedented. Another problem for India is that it is fairly flat and the ocean could take over some parts.
Old 12-24-2023, 02:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
There is a very SIMPLE logic to prove that recent Global Warming is man-made. The earth now has 8 billion people in it and it is only fairly recently (like 30 years) that the earth has made it to that many people. The US population when most of us were born was about 100,000,000 people - now it is over 3 times as much. And India and other 3rd world countries have increased more than the US. These population increases have increased the need for more electricity power plants, more automobiles, more food, and basically MORE everything. Which means more CO2 pollution.
........The TV show with Jake Tapper pointed out that countries in America and Europe could be crushed and become dis-functional as millions may end up moving Northward - that is unprecedented. Another problem for India is that it is fairly flat and the ocean could take over some parts.
Half right---that was "simple", but "logic" had nothing to do with it.
Old 12-24-2023, 02:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
You think CNN (The Communist News Network) is a legitimate news source???? Hmmmmm......
Now we have degenerated the conversation back to name calling. I would bet that a survey made across the US would come up with 50 to 70% of the people saying that CNN is a legitimate News Network. Personally, I can NOT respect anyone that can NOT say that CNN is a respected News Network. If most people say that CNN is NOT legitimate, that would tell me, that the American experience is OVER. And I need to move to Australia.
Old 12-24-2023, 03:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Now we have degenerated the conversation back to name calling. I would bet that a survey made across the US would come up with 50 to 70% of the people saying that CNN is a legitimate News Network. Personally, I can NOT respect anyone that can NOT say that CNN is a respected News Network. If most people say that CNN is NOT legitimate, that would tell me, that the American experience is OVER. And I need to move to Australia.
Bon Voyage!!!!!

But I really hope you are wrong about the climate. Santa and his elves will be real unhappy if the North Pole turns into a rain forest
Old 12-24-2023, 03:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
Not "name calling"----accurate description.
Old 12-24-2023, 03:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,365 Times in 2,083 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
I see a new movie coming out... "Jurassic Fart"...
I do not think you would have been in a safe Jurassic Park with some gassy brontosauri.
Closed Thread

Tags
equation, co2, saturation, aspect, find

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.