Seven Years of Global Temperature Data

Closed Thread
Old 11-08-2022, 09:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,925 Times in 1,543 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
Are you speaking of the same NASA that has trouble launching one space craft, while private industry launches several successful launches in the same time period?
Well actually, I am speaking about the PROFESSIONAL and EXPERT Scientists with lifetimes of experience DEVOTED to UNDERSTANDING COMPLETELY the science of Climate Change. And I am thinking about how large and tall they TOWER intellectually over MERE local Village Climate-Deniers who study Climate by looking out their windows and saying, "I think the air LOOKS clean and I don't want to change my perfect life in any way and trade my old, smelly, polluting, gas golf cart for a modern electric one". They say, "CHANGE is a DIRTY WORD, I'll have none of that nonsense". Change frightens or bothers various people to a greater or lesser degree. They look to fake experts and false information (to be easily found on the internet) for JUSTIFICATION to be able to rationalize SCIENCE AWAY. Like, "Science is bad when it disagrees with my frozen-in-time ideas brought to me by LOUD lobbyists with unlimited budgets"!
Old 11-08-2022, 09:33 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
Well actually, I am speaking about the PROFESSIONAL and EXPERT Scientists with lifetimes of experience DEVOTED to UNDERSTANDING COMPLETELY the science of Climate Change. And I am thinking about how large and tall they TOWER intellectually over MERE local Village Climate-Deniers who study Climate by looking out their windows and saying, "I think the air LOOKS clean and I don't want to change my perfect life in any way and trade my old, smelly, polluting, gas golf cart for a modern electric one". They say, "CHANGE is a DIRTY WORD, I'll have none of that nonsense". Change frightens or bothers various people to a greater or lesser degree. They look to fake experts and false information (to be easily found on the internet) for JUSTIFICATION to be able to rationalize SCIENCE AWAY. Like, "Science is bad when it disagrees with my frozen-in-time ideas brought to me by LOUD lobbyists with unlimited budgets"!
The Nobel Prize winner, Richard Feynman, said "Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." Name one "expert" who made a "climate change" prediction that verified.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:06 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sounding View Post
The Nobel Prize winner, Richard Feynman, said "Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." Name one "expert" who made a "climate change" prediction that verified.
Well, this expert was ONCE shot down by the OIL lobby and their BIG money in about 1980. but now his PREDICTIONS have come TRUE ..........you good friend and mine, please welcome the legendary ......Al Gore.
......And on the prior page #9, I quoted the official NASA statements of ALL their Scientists that TOWER above all deniers of Climate Change..... when NASA states that Climate Change IS CAUSED by MAN-MADE pollution that began with the Industrial Revolution and is slowly KILLING the earth's atmosphere and oceans.

Even a child like Greta Thunberg KNOWS that and decries what the world's current generation of OLD LEADERS is doing to KILL her FUTURE !!!!!!

Wake up WORLD ...........the reef Coral is dying......species are going extinct RAPIDLY........the world's upper atmosphere is polluted with methane, CO2, and other pollutants and the earth's surface temperature is rising rapidly and MAY be past dangerous TIPPING POINTS .......from which HUMAN migration and wars will develop and then there is NO turning back the environmental CLOCK.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,666 Times in 1,524 Posts

Quote:
Well, this expert was ONCE shot down by the OIL lobby and their BIG money in about 1980. but now his PREDICTIONS have come TRUE ..........you good friend and mine, please welcome the legendary ......Al Gore.
......And on the prior page #9, I quoted the official NASA statements of ALL their Scientists that TOWER above all deniers of Climate Change..... when NASA states that Climate Change IS CAUSED by MAN-MADE pollution that began with the Industrial Revolution and is slowly KILLING the earth's atmosphere and oceans.

Even a child like Greta Thunberg KNOWS that and decries what the world's current generation of OLD LEADERS is doing to KILL her FUTURE !!!!!!

Wake up WORLD ...........the reef Coral is dying......species are going extinct RAPIDLY........the world's upper atmosphere is polluted with methane, CO2, and other pollutants and the earth's surface temperature is rising rapidly and MAY be past dangerous TIPPING POINTS .......from which HUMAN migration and wars will develop and then there is NO turning back the environmental CLOCK.
AL Gore? He's a drunken sod that makes his money off of guppies by his grifting. Some folks would rather rely on others to shape their opinions because they have no common sense to make their own decisions based on common sense and real facts.
Old 11-08-2022, 02:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,776 Times in 1,549 Posts

Quote:

"Name one blah blah". "Underwater volcanos". "NASA is the core of fraud". In my opinion, these are the words and thoughts of those who cannot or will not face up to reality because of fear of "loosing face" among their fellows. They will deny the reality until they have to tread water (poetic license), and then they will complain that "nobody ever told us". They try to "baffle with BS", the same BS that seems to dazzle them. They will denegrate, ridicule and defame well known and notable authorities in science, while clinging to and parroting the false wisdom of their chosen gurus. Attempts to discuss or enlighten are futile because they are truly "the blind who WILL NOT see".
Keep trying. Keep teaching. Some will want the truth and they will listen and learn. But, like the high school smart a$$'s that think they are "cool", some will just mess with you.
Old 11-08-2022, 03:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdpaq0580 View Post
"Name one blah blah". "Underwater volcanos". "NASA is the core of fraud". In my opinion, these are the words and thoughts of those who cannot or will not face up to reality because of fear of "loosing face" among their fellows. They will deny the reality until they have to tread water (poetic license), and then they will complain that "nobody ever told us". They try to "baffle with BS", the same BS that seems to dazzle them. They will denegrate, ridicule and defame well known and notable authorities in science, while clinging to and parroting the false wisdom of their chosen gurus. Attempts to discuss or enlighten are futile because they are truly "the blind who WILL NOT see".
Keep trying. Keep teaching. Some will want the truth and they will listen and learn. But, like the high school smart a$$'s that think they are "cool", some will just mess with you.
Thanks, your post was well said and thoughtful. There is a lot of disinformation flying around here. Imagine how frustrated Greta Thunberg must be.......at her age up against a whole world of rich Climate deniers with an army of lobbyists behind them. Young ones like her have to fight the good fight and remember that they have ANALYSED the climate situation CORRECTLY and NOT get sidetracked by the NAYSAYERS.

I presented 2 short QUOTES from NASA Scientists that summarized the whole Climate situation and put away the lie or confusion about BOTH the underwater HEAT and the IMPOTENCE and meaninglessness of the argument involving
any 100 MILLION year factor. NASA Scientists have made the "drop-the-mike" argument about Climate Change. But, I feel certain that many would -be-local-scientists will reach out and pick up that mike.
Old 11-08-2022, 08:11 PM

Mother Nature is in charge. I'm glad it shows a cooling trend.
Old 11-08-2022, 08:20 PM
Veteran member

Quote:

Please quote the Al Gore climate change prediction that you refer too.
Old 11-08-2022, 08:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rose View Post
Mother Nature is in charge. I'm glad it shows a cooling trend.
Like your sarcasm. Very funny.
Old 11-08-2022, 08:49 PM
Sage

Quote:
Please quote the Al Gore climate change prediction that you refer too.
Why bother? You don't really care. I think you just like messing with people. If you want an Al Gore quote, go find one you like so you can make fun of it.
Pleasant dreams, my friend. 😴 🌎
Old 11-08-2022, 09:07 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Why bother? You don't really care. I think you just like messing with people. If you want an Al Gore quote, go find one you like so you can make fun of it.
Pleasant dreams, my friend. 😴 🌎
Why claim that experts know how to forecast climate change if there are no verifiable examples? Al Gore got the Nobel Peace Prize for his forecasts. Which one verified -- if any?
Old 11-09-2022, 12:39 AM
Gold member

Don't worry! The "Climate Change" terrorist are going to starve you all to death very soon
Old 11-09-2022, 08:40 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorTech View Post
Don't worry! The "Climate Change" terrorist are going to starve you all to death very soon
Terrorist? Really? Resorting to insult because you don't like hearing a different point of view? A verbal tarring and feathering of those who seek to help is certainly dark ages mentality, imho. If we saw you were about to step on a snake and we warned you of the situation, would we be Snake Terrorists in your eyes? Sounds like it!
Old 11-09-2022, 08:47 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Terrorist? Really? Resorting to insult because you don't like hearing a different point of view? A verbal tarring and feathering of those who seek to help is certainly dark ages mentality, imho. If we saw you were about to step on a snake and we warned you of the situation, would we be Snake Terrorists in your eyes? Sounds like it!
Those who visit Sri Lanka can confirm what happens when a country is forced to go green.
Old 11-09-2022, 09:01 AM
Sage

Quote:
Why claim that experts know how to forecast climate change if there are no verifiable examples? Al Gore got the Nobel Peace Prize for his forecasts. Which one verified -- if any?
You can Google it as easy as I can. Maybe even easier?
Closed Thread

Tags
trend, data, global, slight, years

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.