Auto mechanic experience

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Thumbs up Auto mechanic experience

I recently found that I needed to have my transmission fluid flushed & replaced, along with the corresponding filter. Having had a VERY expensive repair done at a dealership, I asked for a recommendation for a reasonably priced mechanic. I got such a recommendation & followed through with it. I think this man is terrific & would not hesitate to recommend:

Michael's Auto Repair
307 N. Villa Ave.
Fruitland Park, FL
352-365-2955

The shop isn't too spiffy, but as long as the work is first rate, that doesn't concern me.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Default Mechanic You Recommended

I "FULLY" agree with you as I have dealt with this person too and would recommend him to anyone. Also have put his phone number in my phone for AAA ... just in case ... I have problems on the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody Fisher View Post
I recently found that I needed to have my transmission fluid flushed & replaced, along with the corresponding filter. Having had a VERY expensive repair done at a dealership, I asked for a recommendation for a reasonably priced mechanic. I got such a recommendation & followed through with it. I think this man is terrific & would not hesitate to recommend:

Michael's Auto Repair
307 N. Villa Ave.
Fruitland Park, FL
352-365-2955

The shop isn't too spiffy, but as long as the work is first rate, that doesn't concern me.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:51 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW
Default Great news

Thanks for the info. We needed it.

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 02-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Soaring Eagle member

We also used him for squealing brakes two months ago, after we'd tried another mechanic. All is well.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.