The 7 Stages of Covid

Closed Thread
Old 09-21-2021, 03:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,925 Times in 1,543 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPidd View Post
I agree, great piece of propaganda...convincing argument designed to support a believed "Truth"... One's "Truth" is what you believe " IS TRUTH"... Must remember Education and Intelligence are not the same commodity...both often mascarade as the other...some are educated beyond their intelligence... Few have both in proper proportion to dicect passionate but fraudulent stories. Human nature leads people to be bias to popular "Truths" so to part of the majority...safety in numbers...600 years ago Settled Science held the Earth was flat with the Sun in orbit... Safe belief as contract position could be fatal...fast forward to Modern Science... Today we are being "Educated" that mandatory MASK Requirements will PROTECT the previously vaccinated from Covid..( VP Harris)... Question???? Where is the Intelligence..? Make up your own mind... PS .If you believe YOU need a Booster to protect me...I prefer you isolate in your home and call Doordash to deliver your food.....Peace
Twisting themselves inside out to dispute a thread about a REAL hospital worker's lived, vivid experience. Next, we will be told that she is on Dr. Fauci's payroll so she just LIED.
Old 09-21-2021, 04:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyseguy View Post
How do the unvaccinated hurt you? Following the science, the vaccinated carry as much of a viral load as the unvaccinated. People need to stop the bullying.
They hurt me because I do NOT live in Denmark or New Zealand or any other low UNvacinated country, which have returned to NORMAL. The US is desperately NOT NORMAL because of the anti-vaxxers. That's why!!!!!!!!
Old 09-21-2021, 04:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
Population of Denmark = LESS THAN 6 million

Good for Denmark. NYC has a larger population.
It is rumored that The Villages has a vaccination rate of around 85%.
CV is NOT gaining in strength. It has gained in the infection rate.

Since we have millions flowing into our country via the Southern border, we must make room for them, so Covid is working slowly but fairly efficiently. After all, with Global Warming the tree huggers should be very happy. Less bodies to produce flatulence.
The total population of Denmark does NOT MATTER in any way when you express the PERCENTAGE of the population that is vaccinated. That is why I bothered to put in %. The point is that Denmark is full of ROCKET SCIENTISTS compared to the US, which has a high % of illiterates that won't bother to study Medical Science, when foxy Loxcy and Qanon and other dark sites have STOLEN their minds!
.......And I agree that the southern border could cause a surge from UNvaccinated alien "tourists".
Old 09-21-2021, 04:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyseguy View Post
Let us not ignore the damage of staying up late watching TV. In cold war Romania, the dictator Ceausescu use to have the TV stations turned off at 10:30 every weeknight because as their dictator he knew it was best for them. If he did not they may stay up late watching TV and cause accidents, harming themselves and others at work. Wouldn't shock me if a few here think that is a great idea. Don't lives matter.
And that really rebutted well the ideas presented by Boomer and the RT hospital lady in the introductory thread!
Old 09-21-2021, 04:21 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mayes View Post
I disagree. That is not a reason for vaccine mandates.

As has been discussed on this forum ad nauseam, the federal government has no place in trying to issue a national mandate. They never have and, in my opinion, would never stand up constitutionally. If individual states wish to do so, they can for those institutions that are under their control.

Mandates, such as vaccine requirements are a slippery slope. What you deem as a public health necessity can be be contorted by others in the future to impose mandates that you may very well find inappropriate or invasive.

My philosophy is to take care of yourself to the point possible and let others make their own decisions.
Sad. Empathy has DIED and "greed is good" has taken its place!
Old 09-21-2021, 04:24 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Point of clarification before that post misinforms even more people:

Vaccinated people who have breakthrough and carry the virus can have viral loads equal to the unvaccinated. HOWEVER, the percentage of those vaccinated people carrying the virus is very, very low. A number of posts that refer to "viral load" are making it sound like just as many vaccinated people are running around with the same viral load as the unvaccinated. That is far, far from true. It's sort of like stating that fully clothed people who contract poison ivy in the woods have exactly the same lesions as naked people who ran through the woods without stating that 95% of the naked people got poison ivy while only 0.1% of the clothed did. Which group do you think will need the most calamine lotion?
I agree with the content of this post! Good one!
Old 09-21-2021, 04:24 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,290 Times in 454 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
I’m all for the Regeneron treatment for anyone who qualifies for it. It is a wonderful thing that there is a treatment that works for Covid.

Does this Regeneron treatment have FULL FDA APPROVAL like the Pfizer vaccine does? Just wondering.
It has been around for years…..this was not developed for Covid. Up the treatment works great for it
Old 09-21-2021, 04:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,064 Times in 4,196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eg_cruz View Post
It has been around for years…..this was not developed for Covid. Up the treatment works great for it
Didn't answer her question. Why not? I think we all know the answer to that.
Old 09-21-2021, 04:29 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
They hurt me because I do NOT live in Denmark or New Zealand or any other low UNvacinated country, which have returned to NORMAL. The US is desperately NOT NORMAL because of the anti-vaxxers. That's why!!!!!!!!
Stop it that is simply a bunch of crap…….some of you have just lost your common sense
Old 09-21-2021, 04:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Stop it that is simply a bunch of crap…….some of you have just lost your common sense
I have to say that my "common sense" is WELL above average. If scientists find a way to measure that like IQ, I would love to defend a challenge like that. And there are 7 stages of grief and now 7 stages of Covid as explained in a wonderful thread starter. God loves his hospital staff personnel and especially that Respiratory Therapist from L.A.
Old 09-21-2021, 04:43 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrb48310 View Post
That is what both my son say, it is disappointing that two highly educated young people would “take a chance” when a safe effective vaccine is available.

What is even more unfathomable to me is we have people that would take a horse worm medication (no human trials) over a proven safe and effective vaccine.

You just can’t fix stupid, IMHO.
Well it really not 100% safe now is it.
My close friend daughter is a dancer for Disney so had to get vax for work…….she was a very healthy young lady and since her first shot she has been to the ER 3 times with heart issues……….so safe you say.
And I don’t care what FDA, CDC and WHO and our President says.
I go by what I know with true cases. I have a lot of people who have had and deal with side effects from vax and have come down with Covid after being fully vax
Can we just stop all the false info
Old 09-21-2021, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
Sad. Empathy has DIED and "greed is good" has taken its place!
Please enlighten me on your response to my post.
Old 09-21-2021, 04:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,064 Times in 4,196 Posts

Quote:
My close friend daughter is a dancer for Disney so had to get vax for work…….she was a very healthy young lady and since her first shot she has been to the ER 3 times with heart issues……….so safe you say.
I go by what I know with true cases. I have a lot of people who have had and deal with side effects from vax and have come down with Covid after being fully vax

***No, just 99+% safe

***Let's ignore the tens of thousands in the studies and the hundreds of millions vaccinated and go by "I have a lot of people"

***Yes, you can

Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	1covid.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	90895  
Old 09-21-2021, 05:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,681 Times in 3,172 Posts

UPDATE on the third arm sticking out of my belly: it's doing great. I'm eagerly awaiting the third jab so I can get a fourth arm out my back. That way I can turn around really fast and be a human windmill, and power my home.

Or slap someone four times in rapid succession without tiring out a single hand.

I'm fine with either option, not gonna lie.
Old 09-21-2021, 05:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,362 Times in 4,353 Posts

YAAAY!

Another vaccination thread that will change exactly no one's mind...

I thought the moderators said no more of these threads...

-Tom Petty
Closed Thread

Tags
stage, oxygen, hospital, vaccinated, blood

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.