Voter Fraud in The Villages

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2022, 11:37 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinSE View Post
Those several thousand affidavits were thrown out of court every time it was submitted. Rudy even stated when he went to court that they were NOT claiming any fraud.

Sigh, this has been debated for over a year now, and it comes down to, every judge in the country is in on the conspiracy, every elected official in the country is in on the conspiracy, well you get the idea. The ONLY possible way it happened is if the stupidest party on the face of the heart (DEMs) manage to pull off 20 million (Trump's words) illegal or fraudulent votes, and did not leave a trace of evidence that was admissible in court.

I am sorry you still believe it. Even Trump's own people that he tasked with finding the fraud said, "there was no fraud", his own DHS said, "there was no fraud", and his own Attorney General said, "there was no fraud". And on and on.

Occam's razor The entire country lied and Trump is telling the truth, or Trump is a narcissist and can't admit he lost. Hmmm.

However, numerous indictments are about to come down against people pushing the lie. Hang onto your hats, this is going to get turbulent.
These affidavits were thrown out for legal and technical reasons not because of any field investigations. A thorough vetting would have taken many months to complete at least.

Also many establishment GOP hated Trump as much as the Democrats and were thrilled that he lost. That included the famous bagpipe musician Bill Barr.

If people lied then lock them up. And I hope you are right because I would love to see this litigated in court. Remember how the Rittenhouse case blew up all the media lies?
Old 04-15-2022, 11:57 AM
FLBeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by angloam View Post
Yet, what about Cynthia Mason, a Black lady, who thought she had the right to vote. Texas sent Her to Five Years in Prison for Trying? Also, another Black woman, Pamela Moses, sentenced to six years in prison over voting error? Then there’s another Black lady, Havis Rogers facing the same fate. Yet, in North Carolina Mark Meadows, former White House Chief of Staff just got struck off voter rolls as that state investigates allegations that he committed voter fraud in the 2020 election.
Wait? What? Black? What about all the terrorism/vandalism/smash and grabs? Cities in the US - people STILL terrorized by it. Why can THIS not be spoken of? Watch how fast this post is removed. We certainly keep hearing about cops shooting blacks. How about the T-Shirts with cops names on them - killed by BLACK??? Can they be sold in Target? OMG NEVER. Are we allowed to ask to remove YOUR posts?? Let’s see how long this post is up. Freedom of speech gone too?
Old 04-15-2022, 12:00 PM
FLBeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelfmi View Post
welcome to free press and censorship cancellation algorism program If you say any comment that is contrary to the left position, they will cancel you comment or not print it.. They call that transparency free speech. I hope this comment is not cancelled. Most of social media's platform is bias about any reports that is negative narratives having to do with the left even if it is true. You go back 3 years you will find a great deal of treads that were censored or not reported because they were negative about the left position on government, disease, financial , war, social, and many political policies. Florida has one of the best and true reporting press and political leaders in USA.
Exactly! Wait till you see how FAST they take this down. Elons trying to do something. Only CERTAIN people are allowed voices anymore.
Old 04-15-2022, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Two old White guys committee the act, 50 hours service. One black woman tried and got 5 years.
I agree the guys should now be in jail (I really wish they were) but you're comparing 2 old guys with no record to a person on parole. The VOP is what put her back in. Apples to oranges here. No race/sex involved
Old 04-15-2022, 12:25 PM
Default Move your voting registration - vote at both homes or only 1 lots on confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
Would you really expect anything negative about this place to be in the Sun?
Florida Officials Hunt for Snowbirds Who Voted Twice
Snowbirds may vote twice, difficult to detect

The issue / confusion seems to be - if I own 2 homes can I vote in the local elections in each place. A Single vote for President (pick one location). This has long been a confusion. 2 articles links above : 2021 & 2016

Please folks can we not make this a party or racist discussion or a bash a publication for covering it or not. I had the state of FL, notify NYS when I moved my voter registration and became a FL resident. That is what should happen unfortunately often it does not work and the old state keeps you on the rolls.
Old 04-15-2022, 12:41 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Nannyof3 Send a message via AIM to Nannyof3 Send a message via Yahoo to Nannyof3 Send a message via Skype™ to Nannyof3
Default voter fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrprez View Post
This is not large scale voter fraud. They voted here and back home.
voter fraud none-the-less
Old 04-15-2022, 12:59 PM
FLBeans

I apologize to the others having to read my rant. I attribute it to PTSD as I did have to work in the city up north during this horrific time AND late at night whilst all the terror going on. There is NO help for the victims. No remorse - only hearing how bad the world is for others. No pictures, no arrests, no showing on TV what was done. Cover it up! The hate crimes committed - not allowed to speak of it like it NEVER happened. When mention is made? Deleted!!! Can’t even watch people receiving Oscars without the violence and WHAM it comes rushing back. No justice? NO arrest? He got an award??? WTH has happened to this world where violence is allowed and awards are given? I witnessed horrific thing - yes, it was war.
But don’t freekin silence ME for telling of it. Because you won’t see it on the news or in history books.
Old 04-15-2022, 01:04 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,722 Times in 665 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
You may be seeing "prejudice" where there is none. Two different states, and two different judges. What would you say if a "white man" got more time than a "black woman"....oh well, he deserved it and she didn't? Why make it a racial issue, when you do not know the details OR the motive/intent? Every state has had at least one detected voter that made multiple votes or voter fraud of some sort during an election. How it is handled is probably different in each of those states.
As to the "details", the details of both cases are public and have been covered extensively. The voters here confessed. The black lady I am referring to just got out of jail, and was on probation. She asked and was told she was allowed to vote on probation, so she went to the polls. The polls said she wasn't allowed to vote, so she left, then was arrested, and given 5 years form "trying to vote". Seriously. If YOU were given a sentence of 5 years for TRYING to vote, would you be ****ed?

When something constantly happens, it is racial. I agree different states and different judges. On the other hand, how many white people have gone to jail anywhere in the country for voter fraud? The only one I even know about being investigated is Mark Meadows. We will see how that turns out.
Old 04-15-2022, 01:07 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyre View Post
Florida Officials Hunt for Snowbirds Who Voted Twice
Snowbirds may vote twice, difficult to detect

The issue / confusion seems to be - if I own 2 homes can I vote in the local elections in each place. A Single vote for President (pick one location). This has long been a confusion. 2 articles links above : 2021 & 2016

Please folks can we not make this a party or racist discussion or a bash a publication for covering it or not. I had the state of FL, notify NYS when I moved my voter registration and became a FL resident. That is what should happen unfortunately often it does not work and the old state keeps you on the rolls.
No one is "making it" racial or political - it IS.

The Big Lie is being told over and over with NO proof. Lying that undermines confidence in our election system. Lies that lead to election officials and their families being threatened to being killed. And nothing is done.

So, we point out cases where there is no dispute and we are told to not mention it? Seriously?
Old 04-15-2022, 01:11 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex34449 View Post
I agree the guys should now be in jail (I really wish they were) but you're comparing 2 old guys with no record to a person on parole. The VOP is what put her back in. Apples to oranges here. No race/sex involved
Sorry, I completely disagree. She was TOLD by the prison she could vote. She did NOTHING wrong. The VOP took aggressive action for political reasons (voter fraud) where if she were an old white guy nothing would have been done.

I have gone to the wrong polling place and been told I wasn't allowed to vote there, and I did not end up in court. But, then I am an old white guy.

So, I respectfully disagree with you, there are countless cases of blacks in states like Texas and Florida are disproportionately punished for things white regularly get away with.
Old 04-15-2022, 01:14 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLBeans View Post
Wait? What? Black? What about all the terrorism/vandalism/smash and grabs? Cities in the US - people STILL terrorized by it. Why can THIS not be spoken of? Watch how fast this post is removed. We certainly keep hearing about cops shooting blacks. How about the T-Shirts with cops names on them - killed by BLACK??? Can they be sold in Target? OMG NEVER. Are we allowed to ask to remove YOUR posts?? Let’s see how long this post is up. Freedom of speech gone too?
Again, posting on forums has NOTHING to do with Freedom of Speech. It is NOT covered by the constitution.

So, because of "other" black people that have done illegal things then it is OKAY for Texas to send a parolee to prison for 5 years for trying to vote. Conflating totally different things much. Have a drink, calm down, the world is not going to end tomorrow. (Maybe next Monday).
Old 04-15-2022, 02:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,425 Times in 4,394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life as I know it View Post
Mark Meadows and his wife also voted twice. Now he should know better….
I read it as they registered twice. Not that they voted twice...

-Tom Petty
Old 04-15-2022, 02:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proveone View Post
Voter fraud are the Elephant party members and the Florida is run/controlled by the elephant party, therefore no jail time. In Texas, they only put blacks in jail for same offense - 5 years! Oh, Fascism does exist in the US.
Just can't help yourself with the political posts...

-Tom Petty
Old 04-15-2022, 02:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Not a role model, an example of the racist and biased punishment handed out. Old White Men, community service, black woman, prison. I think that is a pretty stark example of problems we have with our voting system and laws.
When all you look for is racism, racism is all you will find...

-Tom Petty
Old 04-15-2022, 02:12 PM
Sage

Quote:
The ONLY person I have heard that still makes this claim (after art has been thrown out of court numbers times as baseless/meritless) is a certain ex-president who is facing numerous pending indictments for impersonating Putin.
More politics from the person who claims his posts are not political...

-Tom Petty
Closed Thread

Tags
villagers, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.