The Thread About NOTHING

Old 11-02-2018, 10:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

I'm sorry, guys. I'm just being NOTHING but lazy at this point. Feeling better and trying to decide how far I can push myself today considering I have to work tomorrow.

Thanks, fw, for the soup thought - Nucky took the words right out of my mouth in response to your post - "its NOTHING but the love behind the offer". And even K, did I detect an ounce of empathy in your post? Naaahh, that couldn't be so......

I'll have you know that it was my husband that said I better get moving and check in with you guys this morning.........looks like I have him trained pretty well regarding my habit of doing NOTHING.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:05 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Holy Molly Batman. Mrs. Abby down for the count, Tal O.P.B. = Out Of Blood. Progresso soup great in a pinch, its NOTHING but the love behind the offer, that's why we love you so much, a great big heart.

Mrs. Nucky and I swear this is true would send me to a Chicken Store in Newark N.J. where you went in and picked your own Chicken. She would always tell me to pick one that looked happy. Thanks a million, I had to lead a happy looking Chicken to the gallows. The soup was unbelievably good one I got past the look on the Chickens face. The process of getting the Chicken to the point that they could give it to me was gruesome and the smell in that store was terrible. The point....Progresso is more betterer when you get picked to be The Chicken Getter!

I hope your feeling better soon Mrs. Abby!

From The Chicken Sniffin Sidewinder!
OMG I can't even imagine having to go and pick out a happy chicken. You are NOTHING but blowing my mind. It's going to take me a while to process. I would have had to pick out a sad one I could put out of its misery. I may never eat chicken again.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
OMG I can't even imagine having to go and pick out a happy chicken. You are NOTHING but blowing my mind. It's going to take me a while to process. I would have had to pick out a sad one I could put out of its misery. I may never eat chicken again.
I'm NOTHING but with you on that one.

In the meantime, I may have spoken too soon. I just did some dishes and went through some mail and am ready to go back to bed again. See you all later.........
Old 11-02-2018, 12:29 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post

In the meantime, I may have spoken too soon. I just did some dishes and went through some mail and am ready to go back to bed again. See you all later.........
Sleep is good. Better than smiling chicken soup. On second thought I would bring you NOTHING but corn chowder.
Old 11-02-2018, 01:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
In NOTHING but N.J. I outlawed chicken at our house. The kids would eat fried happy or unhappy chicken for every meal if we let them. It had to be fried though. I bought a beautiful deep fryer for them because I didn't know it would turn into an everyday event. The smell of the chicken fryer in the house could gag a maggot. I would take the wifey to Spirito's until the house smell came down a couple of notches.

The chicken had to be happy & young if that helps. Sorry but its true! What a man won't NOTHING do for his woman!

I like Fried Chicken now but only from Publix!!
Old 11-02-2018, 01:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,451 Times in 2,282 Posts

It's funny the subjects we cover here on NOTHING. Mrs. K. would always ask how I liked dinner. She doesn't even bother anymore if it has chicken in it.., lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-02-2018, 01:52 PM
Sage

Quote:

Let your body rest. Keep pumping it with NOTHING but fluids..

Old 11-02-2018, 03:15 PM
fw102807

Quote:
In NOTHING but N.J. I outlawed chicken at our house. The kids would eat fried happy or unhappy chicken for every meal if we let them. It had to be fried though. I bought a beautiful deep fryer for them because I didn't know it would turn into an everyday event. The smell of the chicken fryer in the house could gag a maggot. I would take the wifey to Spirito's until the house smell came down a couple of notches.

The chicken had to be happy & young if that helps. Sorry but its true! What a man won't NOTHING do for his woman!

I like Fried Chicken now but only from Publix!!
You are NOTHING but a prince and I am now a vegetarian.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
You are NOTHING but a prince and I am now a vegetarian.
But, But, But there is alway's Cod & Lobster Tail's to fall back on. NOTHING but way better off anyway as long as it isn't the dreaded tomlapia. Yuck! Tilapia = Chicken with no pecker!
Old 11-02-2018, 03:55 PM
fw102807

Quote:
But, But, But there is alway's Cod & Lobster Tail's to fall back on. NOTHING but way better off anyway as long as it isn't the dreaded tomlapia. Yuck! Tilapia = Chicken with no pecker!
All of the lobsters in Florida are sad. All of the happy lobster are in Maine. We went to a turtle farm once and we could touch them and watch them swim and we only found out later that they were being raised for food. NOTHING does go down the rabbit hole quite often.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
OMG!! I don't know why but I'm absolutely cracking up over the "chicken with no pecker" line. Have heard NOTHING funnier today..

Old 11-02-2018, 05:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
OMG!! I don't know why but I'm absolutely cracking up over the "chicken with no pecker" line. Have heard NOTHING funnier today..
I think the Something Rules say keep it clean but a little adult clean humor is Okay. BK007 or BK001 gets off NOTHING but the bestest jokes and Equadog was on fire for a while too. The Joke Thread NOTHING but pooped out. Wish I had one I could tell on there without getting thrown out of The Villages. Almost forgot Shecky Green = dewilson58. Let's go we need some laughs.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:25 PM
fw102807

Quote:
I think the Something Rules say keep it clean but a little adult clean humor is Okay. BK007 or BK001 gets off NOTHING but the bestest jokes and Equadog was on fire for a while too. The Joke Thread NOTHING but pooped out. Wish I had one I could tell on there without getting thrown out of The Villages. Almost forgot Shecky Green = dewilson58. Let's go we need some laughs.
I'd love to be able to help but I hear good jokes all the time and then NOTHING but forget them. Had the best time tonight at the Sumter County Sheriffs dance for the Kids, Cops and Christmas Program.
Old 11-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Sage

Now that I need to sleep for work tomorrow, I can't. Just came downstairs to get some Tylenol when the weather alarm went off. Took a look at the radar map and looks like a tornado could be heading our way. Hopefully NOTHING happens and you'll hear from me in the morning.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Now that I need to sleep for work tomorrow, I can't. Just came downstairs to get some Tylenol when the weather alarm went off. Took a look at the radar map and looks like a tornado could be heading our way. Hopefully NOTHING happens and you'll hear from me in the morning.
That's no Bueno!.. Do you have a basement you can go to if you need to? NOTHING but extreme weather these days. Stay safe.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.