Stellar/Service Smart

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2015, 05:00 PM

I am contacting seniors vs crime about Service Smart tomorrow
Ursula
I have called six times now without a reply
Old 04-23-2015, 08:42 PM

Yes, they have terrible service! Stellar was fine, but Service Smart is poor. Many promises no follow through. They should be reported to someone.
Old 04-24-2015, 07:21 AM
Default Stella @ service smart

STELLA AND SERVICE SMART ARE ONE COMPANY NOW--[36 DAYS] TO GO, GET A COMPANY THAT TELLS YOU THE TRUTH WHEN YOU CALL ABOUT SERVICE.
Old 04-24-2015, 09:43 AM
Location: OH, CT, VA, KS, PA, GA, Raleigh, NC (2012 St. James)

Another unhappy customer regarding Service Smart. Some of their workers have been very good but the grass cutting is VERY inconsistent. My husband finally went out and purchased a lawn mower to do himself! We have been trying to cancel our contract for more than 2 months now and, of course, no one will return the call as others have stated. I told them I would be contacting Crimes Against Seniors and TOTV and obviously no one cares. Another lesson learned! Otherwise life is great here in TV!
Old 04-24-2015, 10:01 AM
Sage

Stellar was fine until it got too big, about 18 mos ago. Then they stopped returning calls and basically quit performing services, and becameService Smart. I canceled. I'm still looking for someone reliable.
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.