Dr. Helene Ta, Lake Quality Dental

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Default Lake Quality Dental

Anything but quality! They have two locations. I ended up going to each since their answering system is messed up. After spending lots my original problem was never resolved. I would never, ever, recommend them for your dental work.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Sage

I booked a new patient appointment wih Dr. Helene Ta at Lake Quality Dental. After reading this thread I'm having second thoughts. Does anyone have any recent experience with Dr. Ta?
Old 02-05-2013, 03:55 PM

BAREFOOT..... please be careful. dentists are like GYN docs in that it is a VERY personal space and if there are a few negative comments it needs to grab your attention. I am going to Dr. Rdwards at MArion on rave reviews of a friend and now I see Bonny here raving again.
Be careful.
ALl the best.... vg
Old 02-05-2013, 07:41 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsroni View Post
BAREFOOT..... please be careful. dentists are like GYN docs in that it is a VERY personal space and if there are a few negative comments it needs to grab your attention. I am going to Dr. Rdwards at MArion on rave reviews of a friend and now I see Bonny here raving again.
Be careful. ALl the best.... vg
You are absolutely right Ronsroni. It doesn't feel right. I'm going to cancel my appointment. I made an appointment with Dr. Ta because she could see me quickly, and perhaps that is evidence itself that I should be cautious
Old 03-06-2014, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageSitter View Post
Has anyone used Dr. Fisher at Sumter Landing Dental? And if so, your opinion please? I have a reason for asking and am wondering if anyone else out there may have experienced what I experienced? I don't like to critize on a public forum so for now, will only say I am not a happy camper.
I began to have a tooth ache in November but waited until my cleaning in January....(I know...stupid) By that time I had pus coming out of my gum...I used peroxide on it and waited for the cleaning. Sitting in the chair...before the cleaning started the hygenist wanted to do this treatment on my gums since they were receding. I said no just clean my teeth for now. She did do my entire mouth and then asked if I wanted the treatment now. I said "no" but what about the pus coming out of my gum. She acted like it was new to her .....you clean my teeth and do not see oozing pus. She said it was a fissula (or something like that) and the dentist would look at it.

Now I need xrays....we get xrays and they say my tooth is infected and I will need a root canal and the tooth pulled and then an implant...or that the root canal might need work...but...it would probably be $6000. I ask for something for the pain.... they said nothing would help it.

I immediately came home called my dentist from up North ...told him my story...He said do not get the gum treatment...and I will send in a prescription for an antibiotic... Pain gone in 24 hours after the antibiotic. He took care of it in April. Went to the doctor up there to look at root canal...it was fine...no charge. I had to have the tooth pulled as they said in Florida but went the way of a $500 bridge for one tooth. This was never mentioned.

His office is clean and staff nice but I would have liked to have been given other options.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:10 PM
Veteran member

From past experience, I would never use Dr. Ta.
Old 05-18-2014, 07:16 PM

Yes. VERY negative experience. Don't go to her. You will have to pay to have whatever she does TO you fixed by some one else.
Old 05-18-2014, 07:19 PM

Wish I had seen your post before I went to her. What a horrible experience.
Old 05-19-2014, 06:26 AM
Veteran member

Stay away from Dr. Take. I use Dr. Barnett now and I think he is very good.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:26 AM
Eternal Member

I have been going to Dr. Ta for over a year now and have no complaints.

Z

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:02 PM

I go to Dr. Ta and so far I have been very happy with her and her staff. I would recommend her to family and friends.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.