Courtyard villa gates & golf carts Courtyard villa gates & golf carts - Page 2 - Talk of The Villages Florida

Courtyard villa gates & golf carts

Reply
Thread Tools
  #16  
Unread Yesterday, 08:52 AM
village dreamer village dreamer is offline
Gold Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,139
Thanks: 0
Thanked 716 Times in 257 Posts
Default

the problem i see, would be noise and fire.
  #17  
Unread Yesterday, 09:25 AM
CrosbyStills CrosbyStills is offline
Bronze Member
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 107
Thanks: 3
Thanked 81 Times in 45 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignatz View Post
Ok I’ll bite…

What crime did the person commit that would justify the Sheriff sending a resource?

I don’t even know if the district would have any problem with a cart in the fenced in yard. I can see the issue in a Designer home with their open view yards.

But hey… you be you!
I saw you crossing the street against the light, I'm calling the cops on you!!!!

Stand by, they'll be along in about 3 hours to your Priority 5 call.
  #18  
Unread Today, 11:09 AM
spd2918's Avatar
spd2918 spd2918 is offline
Silver Member
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 443
Thanks: 415
Thanked 465 Times in 189 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenoxHillLil View Post
If I see someone trying to move a golf car to their back yard, I'm calling the Sheriff and the District and I advice others to do the same. This is a slippery slope.
This is why we can't have nice things.

What business is it of yours? It does not affect you.
Reply

Tags
courtyard, golf, fit, gate, cart


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 AM.