Cut off the legs of a dead elk with a chainsaw

Closed Thread
Old 11-13-2010, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
And, folks, be aware that that is NOT The Shadow's home -- that's Gracie's. Shame on yer! (But it is funny, sorry, Grace.)
See by doing that it proves I am older than G’girl. I have learned two things she has not lived long enough learn. One never advertise on the net where you live and two do not take cookies from strangers.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
See by doing that it proves I am older than G’girl. I have learned two things she has not lived long enough learn. One never advertise on the net where you live and two do not take cookies from strangers.
You could learn alot from Gracie. Don't compliment yourself by assuming your even in her league.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:21 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Quote:
It may prove a lot of things, but only that you shouldn't post your address on the net. I agree with Ajack (now, that's a scary concept), you could learn a lot from Gracie and she is truly in a league of her own -- one the rest of us can only hope to reach.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 11-13-2010, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
:

Because...now that I find out that the Morses aren't perfect...
Sooooooooooooo Gracie,looks like i'm your last hope for perfectionBy the way, Happy Birthday to you and Dee. I must say,Dee you look really gooooooooooooooooood for somebody born in 1904,what's your secret??? Back on topic,Morses will get their day in court. Punishment has already begun, with their public image dragged through the mud, only the penalty phase is left to be decided. Finally, some of the posters on this thread need to mellow out a bit
Old 11-13-2010, 11:30 AM
Gold member

Quote:
A good reminder. Thanks.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:55 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Folks it's dangerous to advertise your address on any forum. I find the Shadow's message about GG's home creepy.
Old 11-13-2010, 12:27 PM
Default GG had posted it!

Duffysmom, Gracie had already posted it and invited everyone to her house on two seperate months.
Old 11-13-2010, 12:54 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

That would be me Bare. I was the first to question. Probably because I am old and stupid and probably because I hated the words of the title. (made me cringe) and probably because I still feel so bad to find that Mark Morse and/or his family members and guests broke the law. AND I didn't have to read it...but I did. AND I didn't have to respond, but I did.
Graciegirl, I've known you for three years and you're definitely not old and stupid. Au contraire. By the way, Shadow's post about you being on the Developer's payroll ...

Yes, the words of the title are definitely distasteful and designed to make us cringe and then read the thread. Yet Shadow has a perfect right to post whatever he wants; and the Admins can decide the outcome. I don't think whether he is a Village resident is important. But I think he definitely likes to stir the pot. And so far he has been very successful.

Sorry I hijacked, .. back to the distasteful topic.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:03 PM
Founder

I have removed all direct references to the private address that was being discussed here as well as in the "invitation" thread from earlier this month.

Please, never post your address or phone number on this forum. Never post anybody else's address or phone number. That's not an option on Talk of The Villages. We will remove all private phone numbers and addresses.

JLK
Old 11-13-2010, 01:06 PM
Taltarzac
Default Check out this Montana TV station's report about the alleged poachings.

the Video-- http://www.kulr8.com/news/local/Mont...?video=pop&t=a

Comments on Morse poaching cases-- http://www.kulr8.com/news/local/Mont...ml#commentform

The video even has a short shot of the Villages which looks like something from one of the webcams in TV. I did not realize that deer (?) sometimes hop when they walk.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 11-13-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:08 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac View Post
...Comments on Morse poaching cases-- http://www.kulr8.com/news/local/Mont...ml#commentform
Thanks for posting that link. Interesting to read the comments from actual people in Montana:

This man's company is as shady as they come. Anything less than 500 million dollars is a simple slap on the wrist for this man...Its nice to see them do something about poachers...the wildlife of montana belong to the people of montana, not non-resident hunters;...

These people should lose their property and be givin to the people of Montana. These kind of crimes make me sick....... hope those people see their day in court and pay for stealing from the tax payers in Montana...This is a demonstration of the wealthy who believe they are above the law...

...I do not have any problem with people who poach wildgame if they need the meat to feed thier family. In this economy with so many people out of work Montanans should be able to kill a deer to feed their family. But kill a doe and leave the bucks and bulls alone. Shooting animals just for thier horns is b.s.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:17 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Wilson View Post
Duffysmom, Gracie had already posted it and invited everyone to her house on two seperate months.
I'm well aware of GG's posting and generous invitations. My posting was a warning to others not to do the same. Shadow's remarks were creepy and an example of what can happen when we give too much information on a public forum. Personally, I use my weapon of mass destruction as my avatar as a warning to stay away.

Thank you Talk Host for removing the information.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
the Video-- http://www.kulr8.com/news/local/Mont...?video=pop&t=a

Comments on Morse poaching cases-- http://www.kulr8.com/news/local/Mont...ml#commentform

The video even has a short shot of the Villages which looks like something from one of the webcams in TV. I did not realize that deer (?) sometimes hop when they walk.

Tal, I believe that the bouncing animal is an antelope.

http://www.westyellowstonenet.com/wildlife/antelope.php
Old 11-13-2010, 02:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,540 Times in 1,926 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
It looked like the Shadow visited gracie's home on one of her get togethers from the Thank You in one of Shadow's posts. https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...94&postcount=3

This is a very interesting take on the poaching case against the Morse family and friends. The Comments are also worth a look. They seem less ****ed off than the Comments from the Orlando Sentinel.

Video-- http://www.kulr8.com/news/local/Mont...?video=pop&t=a

The Shadow has not been to our home. Unless his name is George. George is the only one I hadn't hooked up with a screen name. And he was at our second get together. A real nice fellow, George. Shadow said he was here the first time. I knew every person who was there the first time.

Talk Host kindly warned me not to even give that much information. I did NOT give out our house number.

I ask you Shadow, in the interest of knowing why you post the way you do. Do you own a home in The villages??? I kinda think you don't. You accused me of working for the Morses.

Last edited by graciegirl; 11-13-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,540 Times in 1,926 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Graciegirl, I've known you for three years and you're definitely not old and stupid. Au contraire. By the way, Shadow's post about you being on the Developer's payroll ...

Yes, the words of the title are definitely distasteful and designed to make us cringe and then read the thread. Yet Shadow has a perfect right to post whatever he wants; and the Admins can decide the outcome. I don't think whether he is a Village resident is important. But I think he definitely likes to stir the pot. And so far he has been very successful.

Sorry I hijacked, .. back to the distasteful topic.
Thank you Bare. Your opinion is important to me. You have never posted anything on this forum that was mean or unfair. That is how I choose the folks I look up to.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.