The holdings of the developers.

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Default Why start the thread?

...because it's of interest to those of us who greatly appreciate what the Morse family has created. All the better too that thousands benefit from the risks the Morses took to realize a unique vision they had --we who live here, those who work here, the economies of the surrounding communities, and yes, of course, the Morses themselves.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Where the heck did the Report Post button go? I can't find it. Admin?
Old 04-12-2013, 10:04 PM
Veteran member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQlpDiXPZHQ]Life Call Commercial "I've fallen and I can't get up!" - YouTube[/ame]
Old 04-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B767drvr View Post
A lot of people fail at direct communication. Many think they are "cute' or magical or whatever. The fact is they've FAILED. If they want to believe they start a thread questioning the holdings of the developer, and somehow that will turn into positive accolades for the many hundreds of millions of dollars of wealth the Morse's have created then good for you. Congrats Gracie, you have a whacked sense of humor and have forever lost a fan.
I have lived here 13 years & what a wonderful place to live !! Thank you to the Morse family for our wonderful life in retirement in the incredible Villages, oh, by the way, I'm from Michigan & spent many years vacationing on Torch Lake & going to Brownwood.
Gracie's post was in jest & just being fun to think how this all started & how it has become such a wonderful place. The vision of the Morse family and what they have created, we all admire !!!
Old 04-12-2013, 10:34 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
I have lived here 13 years & what a wonderful place to live !! Thank you to the Morse family for our wonderful life in retirement in the incredible Villages, oh, by the way, I'm from Michigan & spent many years vacationing on Torch Lake & going to Brownwood.
Gracie's post was in jest & just being fun to think how this all started & how it has become such a wonderful place. The vision of the Morse family and what they have created, we all admire !!!
Wow! That seems easy enough to politely explain. Thanks Bonny.

I wonder why Gracie was unable?

I guess I have a problem with "jokes" in jest... another one pointed at the developer. I just wonder why we're now better off AFTER Gracie's post about this subject?
Old 04-12-2013, 10:37 PM
Sage

Quote:

I guess I have a problem with "jokes" in jest... another one pointed at the developer. I just wonder why we're now better off AFTER Gracie's post about this subject?
I do not think Gracie's post was in jest at all. I think it was totally serious. But I also don't think it was a slam on the developer. I can't see how anyone would read anything negative into her question.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I do not think Gracie's post was in jest at all. I think it was totally serious. But I also don't think it was a slam on the developer. I can't see how anyone would read anything negative into her question.
It was definitely NOT negative. Gracie is not that type of person !! What ever the Morse family owns is great. They worked hard creating this great place & deserve everything they have & I'm happy to contribute !!!
Old 04-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:

When I say "in jest", that certainly didn't mean a joke. A lot of us really admire what the Morse family has created & just find it interesting how the Villages all came about & all the great things & companies they have created.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Veteran member

<<It is no secret that The Villages IS the Morse family. But someone help me list all of the entities they own or have recently owned and sold to others.
>>

Please dear baby Jesus... why would any sane person care what all someone else owned if they didn't somehow covet them or wish them ill? Just curious why Gracie would be so "desperate" to know what the Morse's owned? Weird and sad...
Old 04-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Sage

Bonny, give up. I am...
Old 04-13-2013, 06:33 AM
TOTV Moderator

OK, enough of the personal back and forth. Let's get back on topic.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.