I read this morning that they think they caught the mugger at TJMAXX.

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2014, 08:48 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DINTY View Post
"For the sake of the family's privacy regarding this, can we please drop this subject until after the trial. Please and thank you."
Your are speaking of the victims family right ?

Chloe
&
Lulu
Old 02-01-2014, 08:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,943 Times in 796 Posts

Quote:
"For the sake of the family's privacy regarding this, can we please drop this subject until after the trial. Please and thank you."
Whose privacy--the suspect's or the victim's?
Old 02-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
I haven't seen any names here from either side of this horrible situation. Or are you trying to protect TJ Maxx's name?
Old 02-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,365 Times in 2,083 Posts

Quote:
I do think this poster has a good point. The defendant's family probably had nothing to do with this man's crime(s). And, TOTV users have shown some decency with not plastering the man's name all over TOTV.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,557 Times in 1,930 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I do think this poster has a good point. The defendant's family probably had nothing to do with this man's crime(s). And, TOTV users have shown some decency with not plastering the man's name all over TOTV.

I TRY to be a good person, but I would not protect this man for any reason whatsoever. When you live your life in such a way as to bring shame on your family, that is part of the punishment in this life for knocking down an innocent older woman, breaking her pelvis, and stealing her credit cards and using them. He has done horrible things similar to this before. His family is probably well aware of what he does. He is from Orange County and our sheiff's department has worked hard to find this person responsible and bring him to justice..

Too much sympathy for perpetrators of crimes in my very humble opinion.

Wow. I was mad I think. I need to get out of here and see if it is getting warmer. Must be suffering from Cabin Fever.

I am going to let this post stand. Nothing against YOU, Tal.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,365 Times in 2,083 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I TRY to be a good person, but I would not protect this man for any reason whatsoever. When you live your life in such a way as to bring shame on your family, that is part of the punishment in this life for knocking down an innocent older woman, breaking her pelvis, and stealing her credit cards and using them. He has done horrible things similar to this before. His family is probably well aware of what he does. He is from Orange County and our sheiff's department has worked hard to find this person responsible and bring him to justice..

Too much sympathy for perpetrators of crimes in my very humble opinion.

Wow. I was mad I think. I need to get out of here and see if it is getting warmer. Must be suffering from Cabin Fever.

I am going to let this post stand. Nothing against YOU, Tal.
Nothing against you either, GracieGirl. The family of the defendant probably knows all about the accused but may or may not have any control over this person. And many families are extremely dysfunctional. This is often the case with people who find themselves within the correctional system. I looked at a lof of prisoner files while with Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners and sometimes the convicted had had very little family support. Of course, sometimes they get a lot of it. Life is never simple. It is not really fair to put the sins of the father on the son, nor put those of the son on the father.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.