In need of reviews

Closed Thread
Old 12-13-2023, 06:49 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,290 Times in 454 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneroses View Post
This thread piqued my interest and I've been reading online reviews of the products mentioned. I came across this review submitted by Chris A. and I've been laughing on and off whenever I think of it.

So I’m going to share this experience with everyone, I hope you get a kick out of it. I kinda did.
So I fell victim to these Facebook ads about how my butt wasn’t clean enough and got my ocd thinking is my butt dirty?? Oh I can’t have a dirty butt !! No way ! So I jumped on Amazon and got me one of them little butt washing potty retrofits delivered the next day. It came today and after 10 minutes of a frustrating install thinking I had stripped the stupid plastic connection parts on my toilet, all is good with no leaks and we’re ready for a trial run. Okay here goes... now this is a trial run mind you so no real business going on, this is a very important detail and you’ll soon see why. I pulled down my pants, sat down and reached over to the controls to try this baby out. .......... Well all I can tell you is I heard a click from the knob I was starting to turn and y’all let me tell you I instantly felt a full stream blast of jet powered cold water shoot right up the ole pooper with such precision ida swore someone was aiming the damn thing. In that instant the signals traveled to my brain and without a conscious thought I jumped straight up and fell over towards the floor. As if this wasn’t bad enough the stupid knob doesn’t turn itself off when you let go of it so Im instantly followed off my launchpad by a stream of cold water, following me as I shot forward, up my back and blasting me right in the back of the head as I struggled to get away from this cold wet monster that was violating me. I struggled to reach the knob and turned it off before the whole bathroom got soaked. It’s all right I’m ok really
Funny thanks for sharing
Old 12-13-2023, 06:50 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,290 Times in 454 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne wilson View Post
Go to Home Depot, for around $50 you can install it yourself! Love, love mine. I have one up north and here. Love it! Don’t worry about the cold water, it’s fine. I bought one for my daughter and she loves it as well. No need to buy anything else just the Bidet. Make sure you turn the knob gently…
Thank you will look it up
Old 12-14-2023, 09:49 AM

Got the Brondell from Amazon and installed it last night. No outlet needed. It fits perfectly between the seat and the bowl. And it works great! Best $40 I ever spent. I am finally, finally, a bidet owner after a decade of wanting one. Love it!

Amazon.com

Last edited by mikeycereal; 12-14-2023 at 09:55 AM.
Old 01-06-2024, 07:27 AM

Kohler’s voice-controlled bidet seat turns your dumb toilet into a luxurious smart-throne
Old 01-06-2024, 07:59 AM
Gold member

For those that had GFCI outlets installed for the bidet, did the install only involve an electrician, or did it require drywall work & / or painting?
Thanks
Closed Thread

Tags
make, back, $50, grand, daddy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.