Nice doggy Nice doggy - Page 3 - Talk of The Villages Florida

Nice doggy

Reply
Thread Tools
  #31  
Unread Today, 02:13 PM
Philipd411 Philipd411 is offline
Bronze Member
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 125
Thanks: 17
Thanked 52 Times in 33 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandancer View Post
you didn't mention Poodle! I now have my poodle #6.....Love the breed & NO SHEDDING!!
My wife and I want short hair dogs. Until I married I had short hair dogs. They loved to craw under the covers
  #32  
Unread Today, 05:02 PM
Jayhawk's Avatar
Jayhawk Jayhawk is offline
Gold Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,782
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,092 Times in 651 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
Heard some time back that someone had come by chihuahua - bull mastiff cross puppies. The sire was the chihuahua!
A Chihuahua wouldn't have it any other way.
Reply

Tags
dog, boston, papillion, terrier, types


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 PM.