Tommy in the Daily Sun

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-09-2013, 07:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,531 Times in 1,229 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Oh no!

I can't find the danged paper. How did I miss it? I have been through slimey lettuce leaves and other unspeakable stuff going through the trash trying to find it.

I read the Sun every day...How did this slip by???

How will Tommy ever forgive me???

Oh please, somebody save theirs for me.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:02 AM
Platinum member

It was front page news, Gracie. Next to the story of the Holocaust survivors.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Veteran member

Hey, Tom! Haven't been watching TOTV for some time and now you are so famous here and probably in The Villages. What a great story! Too bad this incident didn't happen before your Big Birthday this year so they could have been invited to the Secret Big Bash. But better late than ever. Don't forget new friends also now you have real old friends. Perhaps should have gone to the fish place together. See you when we return. Will you still have us now that you are a celebrity?
Old 04-09-2013, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hannon View Post
It was no bull. I think it was just a bunch of crazy teenagers trying to do something outrageous. We did buy the 100 burgers as Manfredi said and went home to Mr. Distlers home and knock them off sharing them between the faithful 8 and Mr. and Mrs. D. Did we actually finish eating all the burgers? Don't remember ...but I'm sure we came close. Look at the picture again...Manfredi was an eating machine.

Glad you liked the article
You're so funny. I meant that you guys ordering 100 was a lot of Bull- meaning hamburger (bulls and cows). I believe you guys can eat 200 White Castles!! I know I could eat 5 when I was a teenager.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Platinum member

Tom, what a wonderful story! Gracie, I rescued our paper from recycling for you. No lettuce leaves or coffee grounds on it.
Bossier City, Louisiana
Salt Lake City & Ogden, Utah
The Villages, Florida
Old 08-18-2013, 07:51 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorio View Post
Hey, Tom! Haven't been watching TOTV for some time and now you are so famous here and probably in The Villages. What a great story! Too bad this incident didn't happen before your Big Birthday this year so they could have been invited to the Secret Big Bash. But better late than ever. Don't forget new friends also now you have real old friends. Perhaps should have gone to the fish place together. See you when we return. Will you still have us now that you are a celebrity?
Yes, Yori. Joey Franzese the guy you talked to at the beginning of my surprise party. The other Joe was away at the time of the party. Hope to catch up with you when I return.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.