When Do Your Tenants Leave?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2015, 03:02 AM
Veteran member

We were use to the Outer Banks, NC out by 10:00 AM and the next guest could get in at 4:00 PM. There were 5 person crews that hit the houses and did an amazing job. When we began renting in The Villages, we almost gave our home watch a heart attack with that schedule. We learned real quick guests had to leave by 10:00 AM and the incoming guests could arrive the following day at 4:00 PM. It works quite well.

Our March guests notified me they'd be leaving on Sunday. I contacted our home watch and he said he'd drop by on Monday to clean and check on the house. I contacted the April guest and told them I would change the door code by 10:00 AM on April 1st. They were thrilled they could get in early.

Constant communication with home watch, owner, and guest makes everyone happy.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.