Would love to meet some other young couples (in their 50’s and 60’s)

Old 04-06-2024, 02:37 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
When I read between the lines their post suggests they may be seeking encounters of the more intimate sort with other couples. Otherwise, as we all know, meeting people in TV is the least of our problems.
Whoops! We all understood it without reading between the lines. Maybe that's why we haven't heard back.
Old 04-06-2024, 03:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,065 Times in 1,769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty_Star View Post
Whoops! We all understood it without reading between the lines. Maybe that's why we haven't heard back.
Yep, me too. My antennae are not tuned in that direction I guess.
Old 04-07-2024, 04:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,490 Times in 2,561 Posts

I am at the wrong end of my 80s, and avoid old people like the plague.
Can't stand having to listen, in great detail, to oldie's latest medical procedure, or diagnosis, and general woes.
Youngsters every time is my motto!
Old 04-07-2024, 05:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,936 Times in 927 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
You've been living in The Villages since 2014. A little curious how it is you haven't found groups to be part of over the last 10 years of living here.
Not only that, a handle saying "Lovin the villages" which is really contradictory. .

We got a private message like this from someone, not to say it was this poster, but with the solicitous nature of the post, was suspect of manipulation and scoping out of target for a nefarious activity.

The private message said something like, "you are smart, we like to associate with very smart people, would you like to set up an in home dinner date?"

the sense of special, narcissistic approach, etc which is basically anti TV type of behavior. ..

Also had another poster with PMs start to ask too many questions about rentals, ie, questions that seemed to search a bit too informative for an anonymous bbs. . . and appearing a bit too dumb

remember, anyone world wide can join this bbs. .

Tags
50’s, love, time, 60’s, meet

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.