Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip

Old 03-16-2024, 07:48 AM

You were in control of listening to it, or not. Why complain about something you control? You stop your cart for one minute, allowing the dog cart to get out of sight, then you continue on. It’s not rocket science.
Old 03-16-2024, 07:49 AM

Perhaps the dog was just "Dancing like nobody's watching." Lol.
Old 03-16-2024, 07:53 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertsonw View Post
Perhaps the dog was just "Dancing like nobody's watching." Lol.
OP - “I didn’t think my post would turn into a therapy session” Paraphrasing
Old 03-16-2024, 08:01 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Good point! Then they wouldn’t have to commet. Where we live now , they would get cursed out, I found that out real quick, so I don’t comment on our website anymore plus they don’t ban people who curses at them. Actually I miss TV.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:20 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,218 Times in 769 Posts

Maybe the dog was giving golf advice .
Old 03-16-2024, 08:26 AM
Default Really dog poop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 GI View Post
Rule #1: Never criticize or make fun of a dog owner's "fur baby". You will drawn and quartered, tongue cut out, burned at the stake and buried in a grave filled with dog poop.
From what I read here nobody picks it up!
Old 03-16-2024, 08:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,033 Times in 2,522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by La lamy View Post
Owners who let their dogs yap non-stop are so ridiculous and insensitive. Would you let your human kids scream at strangers? Same thing to me.
So how do you propose to stop them? IMO certain percentage out of control and nothing will alter their behavior. Their brain has shorts in extension cords?
Old 03-16-2024, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawgInLakeDenham View Post
Dog thought she was the wife???
Thank you hahahahahaha you made me belly laugh
Old 03-16-2024, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsloan1960 View Post
Was behind another cart on Morse Blvd. Thursday near St. James. Someone was riding with their dog-child. This is what we were treated to on the journey:

Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip (Yap Yap Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yip) Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Noise pollution. What possible enjoyment can anyone get from owning a dog that never shuts up? No I'm not a dog hater. What I hate is this:

Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap (Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip) (Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap) Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
You have to get a life!
Old 03-16-2024, 08:53 AM

[QUOTE=Bitsee;2311493]Amazing...
Yet another retired Villager, got the world by the a$$, riding around in a golf cart enjoying the beautiful Florida weather...and this is your silly gripe ???
Don't you know how to go in a different direction ?[/QUOTE
Old 03-16-2024, 08:55 AM

[QUOTE=Hplaw;2311818]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsee View Post
Amazing...
Yet another retired Villager, got the world by the a$$, riding around in a golf cart enjoying the beautiful Florida weather...and this is your silly gripe ???
Don't you know how to go in a different direction ?[/QUOTE
My thoughts exactly......each year there seem to be more grumpy people and more complaints. Find something to make you happy instead of complaining about the small stuff.....it's all small stuff.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:57 AM
Default Yap Yap Yap

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsloan1960 View Post
Was behind another cart on Morse Blvd. Thursday near St. James. Someone was riding with their dog-child. This is what we were treated to on the journey:

Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip (Yap Yap Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yip) Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Noise pollution. What possible enjoyment can anyone get from owning a dog that never shuts up? No I'm not a dog hater. What I hate is this:

Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap (Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip) (Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap) Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
I AGREE! And I live next door to two women who have TWO YAPPERS who bark all the time they are outdoors in their pool cage!! (I think the women must be deaf.) Thank goodness they are snowbirds and will be leaving soon!!!
Old 03-16-2024, 08:58 AM
Gold member

[QUOTE=Hplaw;2311820]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hplaw View Post
My thoughts exactly......each year there seem to be more grumpy people and more complaints. Find something to make you happy instead of complaining about the small stuff.....it's all small stuff.
TOTV is part of the entertainment package here...and it’s free free freee
Old 03-16-2024, 09:40 AM

How was it intended as humor when you specifically "hate" it?
Old 03-16-2024, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
A dog that constantly barks is usually an unhappy dog. A person who keeps letting their dog bark constantly is an unhappy person.
Not true. My dog doesn’t bark constantly in the cart, but she will bark and she is the happiest dog in the world when she is in a golf cart. She LOVES riding in a golf cart more than anything.

Tags
yip, yap, dog, hater, enjoyment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.