Is anyone COLD

Closed Thread
Old 03-28-2013, 12:20 PM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp

I am fed up with this cold weather. I pay my amenities fee and should have better weather. I intend to write an angry letter to the Morse family and complain!:laugh
Old 03-28-2013, 01:59 PM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryRX View Post
I am fed up with this cold weather. I pay my amenities fee and should have better weather. I intend to write an angry letter to the Morse family and complain!:laugh
Then the Morse family will give every resident a "free" winter coat paid for by the amenities fee. They can't change the weather but they can keep you warm. I'm getting a warm fuzzy feeling just thinking about it.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:05 PM
Email Reported As Spam

I am freezing and you can't ski The Villages, heck I can't even golf too cold
Old 03-28-2013, 02:21 PM
Veteran member

I was cold until I spoke to my kids and heard about all of the snow and low temps in the teens in Missouri, then all of a sudden I felt much warmer.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryRX View Post
I thought when I bought here there was a temperature guarantee and if it got below that guarantee someone from the developer would follow me around with a heater so I could still swim in comfort and make sure I was warm while I played my free golf for life.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

on the weather news last night the weather person said last years last frost of the year was in early February. This year it is in Late March.

During our 9 years we have seen a few colder days; and sometimes for a week at a time.....but we could always seem to look forward to that being over and done by the end of January. This year is the longest and lousiest Florida weather yet!!!

And even with that it still beats the you know what out of any city up North.

btk
Old 03-28-2013, 06:20 PM
Default A Possibility

An article at Weather Underground reports that researchers have linked large snowstorms and cold spring weather across Britain and large parts of Europe and North America to the dramatic loss of Arctic sea ice. It is thought that the Arctic ice loss adds heat to the ocean and atmosphere, which shifts the position of the jet stream, allowing cold air from the Arctic to plunge much further south. Researchers expect that a warming Arctic ocean will drive more extreme weather in North America and Europe.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:36 PM

71 here on Easter Sunday
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.