Bored? Can't move very well, don't get out much? Stare at your computer for hours?

Closed Thread
Old 03-07-2016, 10:18 AM
Default Bored? Can't move very well, don't get out much? Stare at your computer for hours?

This post is not for the outgoing, crazy busy, physically active person. This is for the person that watches way too much tv, plays candy crush to level 10,000, or plays computer solitaire for hours. This is for the person that isn't interested on learning new crafting skills, new languages, new musical instruments. This is for the person that maybe not able to move around much but still can handle a keyboard and mouse.
This is for the person who doesn't want to go back to work but is so bored feels they have to do something.
Try Elder Scrolls Online! (ESO)
Computer games have come of age with graphics, sound, and content. The entry level price to get in is cheap and all you need is a good computer and good internet connection.
Feel free NOT to leave negative comments. I have plenty of activities that keep me busy but this game fills all that extra time. The ingame community is massive and world wide. I wake up way too early sometimes and interact with people from Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, France, etc..
Those interested in keeping your brain active and working that hand/eye coordination should check out the game online. You can also watch hundred of vids on Youtube.
There are hundreds of over 55 players and thousands of all outer ages world wide. Join us for fun.
Once again, I'm not looking for your negative feedback. Way too much of that on TOTV. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.
Old 03-07-2016, 10:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,533 Times in 1,920 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bees View Post
This post is not for the outgoing, crazy busy, physically active person. This is for the person that watches way too much tv, plays candy crush to level 10,000, or plays computer solitaire for hours. This is for the person that isn't interested on learning new crafting skills, new languages, new musical instruments. This is for the person that maybe not able to move around much but still can handle a keyboard and mouse.
This is for the person who doesn't want to go back to work but is so bored feels they have to do something.
Try Elder Scrolls Online! (ESO)
Computer games have come of age with graphics, sound, and content. The entry level price to get in is cheap and all you need is a good computer and good internet connection.
Feel free NOT to leave negative comments. I have plenty of activities that keep me busy but this game fills all that extra time. The ingame community is massive and world wide. I wake up way too early sometimes and interact with people from Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, France, etc..
Those interested in keeping your brain active and working that hand/eye coordination should check out the game online. You can also watch hundred of vids on Youtube.
There are hundreds of over 55 players and thousands of all outer ages world wide. Join us for fun.
Once again, I'm not looking for your negative feedback. Way too much of that on TOTV. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Sez in your own words that you live in Yucky California. Why don'tcha move here. Eliminates the need for video games. Not meaning this to be a negative comment.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:35 AM

Don't understand your comment Gracie. I do thank you for reminding me to change my profile.

Last edited by Mr. Bees; 03-08-2016 at 05:43 AM.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:22 AM
Sage

I'd rather be bored than play war games!
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 03-08-2016, 07:28 AM

I'll check it out.

Last edited by VILLAGERBB; 03-08-2016 at 07:43 AM.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:37 AM
Default New

Have fun.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:49 AM
Sage

///

Last edited by kittygilchrist; 03-09-2016 at 08:32 PM.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,353 Times in 2,074 Posts

Fun Trivia Quizzes - World's Largest Trivia and Quiz Site!

Check out FunTrivia if you are looking for something to keep the mind engaged.

Fun Trivia Quizzes - World's Largest Trivia and Quiz Site!

Some information on Elder Scrolls Online--

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_Online

More information on FunTrivia-- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FunTrivia

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 03-08-2016 at 08:03 AM.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:05 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygilchrist View Post
At the website, you are asked what language, what continent, and what is your birthdate.
I was not interested in the game other than being suspicious of the intention of the poster. Why bother to invite Villagers to play a game?
Why not? Would you be suspicious of someone inviting you to play Mahjong or Bridge?
Old 03-08-2016, 08:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,332 Posts

Candy crush 10,000.. I need to stop playing that. Is this site that by inviting friends you get perks? Or free lives like CC. Or is this a site you created?
Old 03-08-2016, 08:16 AM
Veteran member

After working 40 years I like being bored.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,353 Times in 2,074 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Candy crush 10,000.. I need to stop playing that. Is this site that by inviting friends you get perks? Or free lives like CC. Or is this a site you created?
I do not know if this link will help or hurt-- Elder Scrolls Online: Everything You Need to Know - IGN
Old 03-09-2016, 05:17 PM
Sage

///

Last edited by kittygilchrist; 03-09-2016 at 08:33 PM.
Old 03-09-2016, 06:44 PM
Sage
Default Bored? Can't move very well, don't get out much? Stare at your computer for h...

Take the OP at his word. I've played ESO, and many other MMORPG's (I'll let you look it up...heheh.)

They may not be your cup of tea, but they can be very fun, engrossing, and yes...even social. And to call them simply "war games" is a massive understatement. They include combat of course. But you can spend the vast majority of your time in totally peaceful endeavors if you wish...crafting goods for other players for example. If you've never tried a top tier MMORPG, you'd be amazed at how you can spend your time...and a lot of it if you wish.

(And if it happens to be up your alley, you can even play ESO on your XBox One, sitting comfortably back in your recliner with only a game controller in hand...heheh!)

Last edited by Polar Bear; 03-09-2016 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-10-2016, 05:57 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Whatever happened to a good game of tic tat toe. These younins now a days got to be bling and blang. Its a world conspiracy to end socialization as we know it. Me and my BFF Apple..... anyone for a game of rock paper scissors?
Closed Thread

Tags
person, computer, level, bored, online, interested, wide, world, plays, free, feel, hours, negative, move, game, good, active, busy, great, britain, people, zealand, interact, australia, wake

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.