An armed citizen is the criminal's worst enemy.

Old 11-07-2017, 10:09 PM
n/a

Default An armed citizen is the criminal's worst enemy.

Old 11-07-2017, 10:13 PM
n/a

And here I thought you might actually have an opinion on something.. Instead it's just more links to your endless drivel..
Old 11-07-2017, 10:13 PM
n/a

The governments worst enemy too...that's why it's using emotion to get the women to repeal our right to have then.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The governments worst enemy too...that's why it's using emotion to get the women to repeal our right to have then.

Bravo!

Old 11-07-2017, 10:58 PM
n/a

Oh yeah armed citizens, the feds greatest threat. Like they couldn’t crush armed citizens in a NY minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2017, 11:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh yeah armed citizens, the feds greatest threat. Like they couldn’t crush armed citizens in a NY minute.

Including Reserves, America has about 2 million military personel. Add another million for the Guard? Couple million police?

Now put them up against the more than 150 million citizens that have guns.. I think your NY minute just got a lot longer..
Old 11-07-2017, 11:09 PM
n/a

Default An armed citizen is the criminal's worst enemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Including Reserves, America has about 2 million military personel. Add another million for the Guard? Couple million police?

Now put them up against the more than 150 million citizens that have guns.. I think your NY minute just got a lot longer..

Ohhhh I’m scared, 150 million
farmers with pitchforks. Good luck boys.
If we’re lucky, 30 million alt right
Idiots will meet there spirit in the sky.

Old 11-07-2017, 11:14 PM
n/a

Quote:

Never underestimate the power of the people.. Latest estimates say there over 300million guns in the wild. That's a little more than a few pitchforks.

Why do you think America has never been invaded? Remember there are millions of former military in the public sector.

And to believe that all active military and police would actually take up arms against the populace is pure folly.
Old 11-07-2017, 11:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Never underestimate the power of the people.. Latest estimates say there over 300million guns in the wild. That's a little more than a few pitchforks.

Why do you think America has never been invaded? Remember there are millions of former military in the public sector.

And to believe that all active military and police would actually take up arms against the populace is pure folly.

You’re assuming a blitzkrieg citizen rebellion. Never going to happen. People want jobs, family and a future. Don’t underestimate the power of women. Now who’s at folly ?

Old 11-07-2017, 11:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
You’re assuming a blitzkrieg citizen rebellion. Never going to happen. People want jobs, family and a future. Don’t underestimate the power of women. Now who’s at folly ?

Hey, I'm married.. I'll never underestimate that species.. lol
Old 11-08-2017, 05:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
And here I thought you might actually have an opinion on something.. Instead it's just more links to your endless drivel..

I have an opinion of YOU.

Would you like to hear it?

Old 11-08-2017, 05:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Old 11-08-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:

Closer to 300 million if you count the minorities too...I wonder...who's side would they be on?

We won the American revolution with supposedly only a few percent of the population rebelling.

Quote:
If we’re lucky, 30 million alt right
Idiots will meet there spirit in the sky.

Farmers with pitchforks? How about .270s and 300MAG? HUNTING rifles are FAR MORE powerful and accurate than your typical military rifle.

30 million with hunting rifles and high powered scopes would do a LOT of damage. Remember ALL those police and reservists have FAMILIES living in houses locally...AMONG those they would be fighting. The police and reservists will NOT turn on the people and would most likely support a massive "French Revolution".

The problem is...the government spies on us and would know about and thwart it at the very beginning. It would use the media to downplay it it would spread lies and misinformation making the revolutionists out to be the bad guys. Propaganda, they would use it against the movement.

Quote:

I agree...

But...America IS changing. It's only half white now and that numbers drops each year. I don't think the minorities have it in them. I don't think an 80% minority America would revolt considering half of them are dependent on government for their existence.

Quote:
Hey, I'm married.. I'll never underestimate that species.. lol
My condolences to you.

Life is so much less complicated without that emotion driven albatross around my neck.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:

My condolences to you.

Life is so much less complicated without that emotion driven albatross around my neck.
And I extend my condolences to you. I can't imagine going through life being as lonely, bitter and hateful as you are.
Old 11-08-2017, 12:52 PM
n/a

I have some people blocked so I'm not getting all of this conversation. How did it get from "An armed citizen is a criminal's worst enemy", to a discussion of the citizens fighting the government?

I would agree that criminals tend to avoid places where they know citizens are armed. Most of these mass shootings take place where guns are banned.

I do believe that part of the original intent of the founders was that the citizenry should be able to overthrow the government in certain cases, but that is no longer a reasonable idea. It doesn' matter that we have 300 million guns and 150 million armed citizens. Those people are not going to be able to defeat a trained military that has access to machine guns, tanks planes, smart bombs and all the rest.

I believe in the 2nd amendment because I believe that we should all have the right to defend ourselves against criminals.

Tags
worst, enemy, criminals, armed, citizen

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.