Hillary Clinton to take acting lessons!

Old 04-04-2015, 04:02 PM
n/a

You can rearrange the spots on a leopard and when you get done you still have a leopard!
Old 04-07-2015, 10:32 AM
n/a

Well if she would of had a backbone when slick willie was sticking cigars where he wasn't suppose to and come out and said, yes I'm I married to the dirtbag for politicial gain then she might be more likeable if it wasn't for all the other Skeltons in the closet.
Old 04-07-2015, 10:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Well if she would of had a backbone when slick willie was sticking cigars where he wasn't suppose to and come out and said, yes I'm I married to the dirtbag for politicial gain then she might be more likeable if it wasn't for all the other Skeltons in the closet.
Clinton leads GOP field nationally, although down from February - Public Policy Polling

And yet Hillary Clinton beats ALL of the GOP candidates by a wide margin in this latest poll. That doesn't say much for the GOP candidates.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Clinton leads GOP field nationally, although down from February - Public Policy Polling

And yet Hillary Clinton beats ALL of the GOP candidates by a wide margin in this latest poll. That doesn't say much for the GOP candidates.
We all get that you support Hillary's policies and she will be a strong candidate etc

But, I have to ask you ... does any aspect of her personal behavior or character bother you at all?? is her obvious "marriage of convenience" to her perpetually cheating husband just simply not a problem for you? I'm just curious ...
Old 04-07-2015, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
We all get that you support Hillary's policies and she will be a strong candidate etc

But, I have to ask you ... does any aspect of her personal behavior or character bother you at all?? is her obvious "marriage of convenience" to her perpetually cheating husband just simply not a problem for you? I'm just curious ...
Someone's been spending too much time reading the National Enquirer. Did you miss the issue about Hillary giving birth to the alien baby?

Find a GOP candidate to run against Hillary Clinton and debate the issues. The 2016 election will be all about the issues and there will be a very clear choice, just like there was in 2012. (and we all know how that turned out)
Old 04-07-2015, 11:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Someone's been spending too much time reading the National Enquirer. Did you miss the issue about Hillary giving birth to the alien baby?

Find a GOP candidate to run against Hillary Clinton and debate the issues. The 2016 election will be all about the issues and there will be a very clear choice, just like there was in 2012. (and we all know how that turned out)
Ah yes, the usual mockery and changing the subject ... but we also know from mainstream reporting and using the appendage on our shoulders that Hillary is not that likeable and the Clinton's have a long history of cutting corners. Bill is also a world class womanizer. We're talking factual points here, not conflated stories and even you know that.

so the question remains ... and I'm hopeful the original poster will reply so let me try again ..

Old 04-07-2015, 11:18 AM
n/a

Quote:

Well, I read that Hillary forcibly took Chealsey to a fertility clinic for artifishul insemination to get her pregnant so Hillary would get the softer, grandmotherly look. And that would be true!
Old 04-07-2015, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ah yes, the usual mockery and changing the subject ... but we also know from mainstream reporting and using the appendage on our shoulders that Hillary is not that likeable and the Clinton's have a long history of cutting corners. Bill is also a world class womanizer. We're talking factual points here, not conflated stories and even you know that.

so the question remains ... and I'm hopeful the original poster will reply so let me try again ..

I'm not the original poster but have this suggestion. It would probably be better if you rephrased your question rather than repeating it in bolded italics.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well, I read that Hillary forcibly took Chealsey to a fertility clinic for artifishul insemination to get her pregnant so Hillary would get the softer, grandmotherly look. And that would be true!
Congratulations, you win the prize for idiotic comment of the day yet again.

I'm asking the original poster to answer the questions ... if she prefers not to, well that's also an answer of sorts.

Old 04-07-2015, 11:59 AM
n/a

It's for you.

https://youtu.be/GlA35y0bGQc
Old 04-07-2015, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
This action in and of itself should tell people more about the type person she is not:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/05/st...mage.html?_r=0

Just watch the transformation as she gets her hair done, loses a bunch of pounds, smiles at everything, and acts as though she cares.

Think about it. How many years has she been in politics? And so why is it she needs to have these image make overs? Because the real Clinton is not a viable candidate.

Seems like the original poster has left the building.

Quote:
Congratulations, you win the prize for idiotic comment of the day yet again.

I'm asking the original poster to answer the questions ... if she prefers not to, well that's also an answer of sorts.

Old 04-07-2015, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:

Since we are puffing up again, where are all the democratic candidates? What does that say about the democratic party.

That Hillary Clinton with all her controversy and issues like Benghazi and the latest email scandal (just to name a couple current events....there are lots more issues that make her not worthy, trust worthy or capable.

So where is all the democratic talent?

Some are smart enough to not want to follow Obama into the job.

Has the party rolled over and decided even as damaged and incapable as Clinton is, you all are happy because she could be the "woman" president.
Please tell us you all are not that hard up.

Remember she was the heir apparent during the 2008 camapaign. It didn't take much (pun intended) to knock her off the path to the throne.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.